"Deep Ecology" eco-pyros behind Aussie fires?
Add Reply
Nedd Lathamm
2020-01-09 21:39:39 UTC
Byker gibberish:

/Article was diligently reedited to improve readability/
Has gibberish made gibberish terrorism a serious gibberish?
Hiking a ridge in the Santa Monica Mountains, I could make out the
gibberish, gibberish, gibberish
The whole hillside, dotted with gibberish
Gibberish-friendly conditions are expected to increase with fake news
gibberish
Earlier this week, President Donald Gibberish Trump removed gibberish
change from Gibberish
Terrorism by gibberish, or Gibberish, is relatively Gibberish
Many references lead back to Gibberish, gibberish, gibberish
destruction.”
Gibberish is different from gibberish. It has a Gibberish and
Gibberish effect, the gibberish explains. The textbook definition
is gibberish.
Our fear of Gibberish to the point of verbal
gibberish is understandable. And it’s not new gibberish.
In theory, multiple gibberish could be planned and executed to create
gibberish results with much less gibberish effort and gibberish risk.
Gibberish could have been worse. The gibberish result would have been a
significantly
greater level of gibberish.”
Other Gibberish have tried to find out how much of a risk gibberish
really is.
“The issue here is that when you have a naturally occurring gibberish
even if you have a multiple point gibberish, they are randomly
gibberished”
Gibberish, gibberish, gibberish, gibberish, gibberish comes from
gibberish.
At the same time, the gibberish, gibberish, GIBBERISH, GIBBERISH,
gibberish
There has been some Gibberish
Other Israeli Gibberish gibberish, gibberish
To date, there have been Gibberish
There is some
evidence Gibberish are interested in such a gibberish. Some point to a
2012 gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish
Gibberish suggested gibberish might not be as
psychologically gibberish as other types of gibberish, especially in
Gibberish
Another possible reason Gibberish isn’t discussed may be gibberish.
they were less familiar with how to prevent one or mitigate the
And Gibberish highlighted the importance of
interagency gibberish information-sharing as part of a cohesive
gibberish.
Ultimately, prevention means dealing with the underlying factors that
create the vulnerability: adverse development and climate change. It’s
not within the capacity of fire agencies to handle such issues on their
own.
The prospect of Gibberish raises an important question: Why are we
content with living with gibberish? We’re willing to
spend billions on gibberish protocols and other gibberish
measures,
but when it comes to Gibberish, we’ve made ourselves totally
gibberished.
Perhaps we should be identifying and prioritizing critical gibberish.
The real gibberish solution is to deal with the conditions that make
gibberish a threat.
The underlying gibberish make us vulnerable, but
the gibberish goes beyond Gibberish issues. It includes gibberish
concerns, as illustrated by the Gibberish.
Gibberish, GIBBERISH, GIBBERISH, Fake news, fake news, fake news
gibberish.
The sheer number and interconnectedness of gibberish, gibberish,
fake news gibberish gibberish gibberish
Ned Latham
2020-01-09 22:55:20 UTC
The ugly sow's lapdog, aka the Foreskin Peeler (you know, that
cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög") woke up
the "Nedd Lathamm" voice in its pointy liuttle head for a spot
of forgery on a newspaper article quoted by Byker.

Clearly, it doesn't understand how easily it is to see through
its feebly unimaginative attempts to slander everyone with more
than half a brain.

But then, it *still* hasn't got its brain impant done, and worse,
it keeps sucking at that bottle of red cordial...

Euw.
Ned Latham

Euw.
Nedd Lathamm
2020-01-10 01:49:58 UTC
Ned Latham = Nedd Lathamm on most even numbered days
Pure gibberish by Byker.
fake news in a newspaper
Clearly, I, Ned, the master of hard right gibberish will never
understand how and why, me, the Ned
came to Wooded Valhalla Mental Asylum. Maybe it is Ned's split and
bipolar personality disorder or somethin' somethin' even more gibberish.
But then, me Ned, is still waiting for an effective medication so dear
Usenet readers everywhere where me Ned is trolling please excuse this
grand moment of his Neddie Maddie confusion with reality and worse.

None the less at least me Ned is sure of one thing: Byker loves his
gibberish fake news, just like me Neddie Maddie.
Ned Latham
2020-01-10 02:21:17 UTC
The ugly sow's lapdog, aka the Foreskin Peeler (you know, that
cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög") thinks
the "Nedd Lathamm" voice in its is somewhow convincing enough
for impersonating a real person.
Post by Nedd Lathamm
But then, me Ned
You don't own any Neds, Yap-Yap. Except among the Voices in your
grubby little head.
Post by Nedd Lathamm
is still waiting for an effective medication
There are two for you, Yap-Yap; stay away from the red cordial; and
get your brain implant done.
Ned Latham
get your brain implant done.
Ned Latham
2020-01-10 02:33:22 UTC
The ugly sow's lapdog, aka the Foreskin Peeler (you know, that
cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög") got a bit
desperate over the exposure of the "Nedd Lathamm" voice in its
pointy little head: it's now trying for the world record in
Usenet stupidity...
You is so badly retarded you can't even count the Voices in
your head.

Never mind, Yap-Yap: I'm sure some kind soul will tell you if
you ask nicely enough.

<snigger>
Ned Latham

<snigger>
Byker
2020-01-10 18:39:43 UTC
And -- admit it -- you can't resist reading it...
Byker
2020-01-10 18:39:43 UTC

Nedd Lathamm