To help save the planet, scientists encourage billions to die
2019-11-27 05:01:37 UTC
Anyone with a wooden nickel and two brain cells to rub together has known
that this whole “environmental movement” shtick is simply another power grab
designed to slake the elites’ endless thirst for Lebensraum and mass murder.

Sure, they may prattle on about climate change or CO2 or global warming, but
their main goal always has, and always will be, the bloody and merciless
elimination of the world’s lumpenproletariat.

A group of 11,000 alleged scientific “experts” -- beware of anyone who calls
themselves an “expert,” because they’re usually some snake-peddlin’ jerk --
have published a warning in the journal BioScience that not only do we need
to use environmentally friendly beverage containers, quit driving our cars,
and stop eating meat in exchange for eating insects, we need to start
killing people.

Mind you, they didn’t come out and say “We need to start killing people,”
because not only would that be extremely rude, it would also be illegal. But
they said we need fewer people on the planet, and it sure sounds like they’re
in a rush:

We declare, with more than 11,000 scientist signatories from around the
world, clearly and unequivocally that planet Earth is facing a climate
emergency….Governmental bodies are making climate emergency declarations.
Schoolchildren are striking. Ecocide lawsuits are proceeding in the courts.
Grassroots citizen movements are demanding change, and many countries,
states and provinces, cities, and businesses are responding.

These 11,000 so-called “scientists” also threaten that the fat and lazy
citizens of Planet Earth—many of them most likely Baby Boomers, although
they didn’t come right out and say it—have squandered so many opportunities
to save this big blue marble that it’s time for people-reduction. They say
the global population “must be stabilized—and, ideally gradually
reduced—within a framework that ensures social integrity.”

We agree with them 100%. What it comes down to, though, is the bloody battle
over who exactly gets to define “social integrity.”

https://bit.ly/2DlimFS
Gary Walker
...and that's the first flag that there's something "up". 11,000 that included a "Mickey Mouse" amongst others.
BeamMeUpScotty
2019-11-27 15:54:01 UTC
[...]
Maybe we should start with them.... and see how it goes from there.
That's Karma
Byker
2019-11-29 22:52:36 UTC
Anyone with a wooden nickel and two brain cells to rub together has known
that this whole “environmental movement” shtick is simply another power grab
designed to slake the elites’ endless thirst for Lebensraum and mass murder.
(a) I Was Only Followin Orders!
(b) I was on drugs at the time and mentally derranged!
One of these 2 things allays works!
No need to dig mass graves. Just a hole to dump the ashes in:

David Edmunds
2019-11-30 11:30:22 UTC
Anyone with a wooden nickel and two brain cells to rub together has known
that this whole “environmental movement” shtick is simply another power grab
designed to slake the elites’ endless thirst for Lebensraum and mass murder.
(a) I Was Only Followin Orders!
(b) I was on drugs at the time and mentally derranged!
One of these 2 things allays works!
http://youtu.be/ErooOhzE268
Surely composting would be better for the environment.

David Martin Edmunds
David Hartung
2019-11-29 23:17:47 UTC
Anyone with a wooden nickel and