I can't wait for the AGW deniers to appear on their high horses.
2020-01-13 21:11:08 UTC
The ash cloud from the Taal volcano in the Philippines has now penetrated
into the stratosphere.

Prepare for ’the summer that never was’; and smug deniers to
tell us this has negated AGW forever.
Keema's Nan
2020-01-13 21:37:04 UTC
The ash cloud from the Taal volcano in the Philippines has now penetrated
into the stratosphere.
Prepare for 'the summer that never was'; and smug deniers to
tell us this has negated AGW forever.
Here is an IR satellite movie loop of the eruption.

https://tinyurl.com/rqdd5ga
A. Filip
2020-01-13 23:30:01 UTC
The ash cloud from the Taal volcano in the Philippines has now penetrated
into the stratosphere.
Prepare for ’the summer that never was’; and smug deniers to
tell us this has negated AGW forever.
We all must join Ice Ages Preservation Society!
It is our duty to deny return of The Earth to its full of life glory!

Volcanoes explode. The explosions are big sometimes.
The "wise" people of Global Warming predictions/jokes
had included it already in their highly accurate hockey
stick predictions, hadn't they?
--
A. Filip