Scandal if grubby little jew former Commons 'speaker' John Bercow (né Berkowitz) awarded peerage
Add Reply
Greekbastard®™
2020-02-05 13:07:31 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-51383884

"It "would be a scandal that Parliament would struggle to live down"
if ex-Commons Speaker John Bercow got a peerage, an ex-Parliament
official has said. David Leakey who served in Parliament as Black Rod
accused Mr Bercow of "intolerable behaviour"."

Duh - jew behaviour is ALWAYS intolerable!
Peeler
2020-02-05 13:29:02 UTC
On Wed, 05 Feb 2020 05:07:31 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Greekbastard®™
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-51383884
"It "would be a scandal that Parliament would struggle to live down"
if ex-Commons Speaker John Bercow got a peerage, an ex-Parliament
official has said. David Leakey who served in Parliament as Black Rod
accused Mr Bercow of "intolerable behaviour"."
Duh - my behaviour is ALWAYS intolerable!
There, I made a slight correction so you FINALLY said something like the
truth, psychopathic dreckserb!
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?
Now that every other sexual deviation seems to have been accommodated?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>
Pancho
2020-02-05 14:03:40 UTC
Post by Greekbastard®™
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-51383884
"It "would be a scandal that Parliament would struggle to live down"
if ex-Commons Speaker John Bercow got a peerage, an ex-Parliament
official has said. David Leakey who served in Parliament as Black Rod
accused Mr Bercow of "intolerable behaviour"."
Duh - jew behaviour is ALWAYS intolerable!
I read today that the a doorman for the HoC thinks that Bercow shouldn't
be given a peerage. Is it normal to give a large importance to the views
of a doorman?

Back to democracy, like many people if I was forced to pick my most
favourite and respected UK politician of recent years, Bercow would be
top of the list, or very near it.

He should be given the spare royal role, now that Harry has abdicated.
Pancho
2020-02-05 14:11:04 UTC
Post by Pancho
Post by Greekbastard®™
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-51383884
"It "would be a scandal that Parliament would struggle to live down"
if ex-Commons Speaker John Bercow got a peerage, an ex-Parliament
official has said.  David Leakey who served in Parliament as Black Rod
accused Mr Bercow of "intolerable behaviour"."
Duh - jew behaviour is ALWAYS intolerable!
I read today that the a doorman for the HoC thinks that Bercow shouldn't
be given a peerage. Is it normal to give a large importance to the views
of a doorman?
Back to democracy, like many people if I was forced to pick my most
favourite and respected UK politician of recent years, Bercow would be
top of the list, or very near it.
He should be given the spare royal role, now that Harry has abdicated.
Further, I read that the Daily Mail hates him too.

<https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7968909/Diane-Abbott-defends-John-Bercow-David-Leakey-bullying-claims.html>

So now, rather than just any old royal, I think he should be crowned the
King. So that Boris would have to go to the palace and seek his approval.

Diane should be Queen.
Greekbastard®™
2020-02-05 14:59:02 UTC
On Wed, 5 Feb 2020 14:03:40 +0000, Pancho
Post by Pancho
Post by Greekbastard®™
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-51383884
"It "would be a scandal that Parliament would struggle to live down"
if ex-Commons Speaker John Bercow got a peerage, an ex-Parliament
official has said. David Leakey who served in Parliament as Black Rod
accused Mr Bercow of "intolerable behaviour"."
Duh - jew behaviour is ALWAYS intolerable!
I read today that the a doorman for the HoC thinks that Bercow shouldn't
be given a peerage. Is it normal to give a large importance to the views
of a doorman?
Is it normal to refer to Black Rod as a 'doorman'?
Post by Pancho
Back to democracy, like many people if I was forced to pick my most
favourite and respected UK politician of recent years, Bercow would be
top of the list, or very near it.
You cannot be serious. Berkowitz needs to be expelled to 'Israeel' so
that he can resume his 'career' in the jew knesset.
No blacks or jews allowed in the royal family, sorry.
NEMO
2020-02-05 15:10:53 UTC
No blacks, dumb polacks, or jews allowed in the royal family, sorry.
Idiot!
Peeler
2020-02-05 16:40:07 UTC
On Wed, 05 Feb 2020 06:59:02 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Greekbastard®™
Is it normal to refer to Black Rod as a 'doorman'?
A PROVEN clinically insane, psychopathic asshole, troll and perverte like
you should NEVER even use a word like "normal", dreckserb Razovic!
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
Peeler
2020-02-05 16:38:09 UTC
On Wed, 5 Feb 2020 14:03:40 +0000, Pancho, another brain dead,
Post by Pancho
I read today that the a doorman for the HoC thinks that Bercow shouldn't
be given a peerage. Is it normal to give a large importance to the views
of a doorman?
Is it normal for you senile idiots to keep feeding a proven clinically
insane psychopathic troll who -using dozens of different nyms- keeps
trashing these ngs to death?
Michael Ejercito
2020-02-10 18:25:54 UTC
Post by Pancho
I read today that the a doorman for the HoC thinks that Bercow shouldn't
be given a peerage. Is it normal to give a large importance to the views
of a doorman?
Is it normal for you senile idiots to keep feeding a proven clinically
insane psychopathic troll who -using dozens of different nyms- keeps
trashing these ngs to death?
Apparently so.

Michael