YUK UBGH: jew paedophile SHCUMBAG/PARASHITE Barry Z. Shein (bzs@shell02.TheWorld.com), infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass EXCRETED ANUDDER jew SHITSHPLAT of STD.COM jew SHMUT/SHPAM DIARRHOEA! A TOTAL of 66 (YESH SHIXTY-SHIX) jew POSHTSH!!
jew kike SHEINIE paedophile Barry Z. SHEIN's preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson
2020-08-01 13:21:38 UTC
YUK (Grik for 'YUCK')
UBGH/UNGH (yiddish for 'UGH')

YESH FOLKSH! VHILE FURIOUSHLY LUBRICATING hish fat jew ANUSH vith
VASHELINE for IMMINENT EXTENSHIVE and RIGOROUSH jew shabbosh SHODOMY,
jew paedophile SHCUMBAG/PARASHITE Barry Z. Shein
<***@shell02.TheWorld.com> infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton
Mass MANAGED to EXCRETE SHIXTY-SHIX jew SHMUT/SHPAM/FORGERY
poshtsh on theshe groupsh from the DISHEASHED jew ANUSH of STD.COM,
not poshting as 'sick old nazoid pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron' or DOZENSH
of OTHER jew ALIASHESH!

It'sh ALL in the MESSHAGE IDsh, folksh! EVERY POSHT criticishing the
B'RITISH, the POLISH, CATHOLICSH, SHLUTSH, PRIESHTSH, jews,
PAEDOPHILESH(!!), and SHEX ABUSHERSH(!!) comes from jew paedophile
Baruch 'Barry' Shein's disheashed jew ANUSH: STD.COM!

And the BESHT part: the shleazy jew paedophile piece of shite tries
to b'lame SHOMEONE ELSHE for the jew SHMUT/SHPAM.

Shuch a CHUTZPAH already!
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
The Peeler
2020-08-01 15:39:56 UTC
UNBELIEVABLE, but our resident pedophilic cocksucking serb swine just
finished sucking off her FIRST gay neo-nazi gang, today! LOL

Listen to her trying (and failing) to talk with a FRESH big load of jizz in
Post by jew kike SHEINIE paedophile Barry Z. SHEIN's preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson
YESH FOLKSH! VHILE FURIOUSHLY LUBRICATING hish fat jew ANUSH vith
VASHELINE for IMMINENT EXTENSHIVE and RIGOROUSH jew shabbosh SHODOMY,
jew paedophile SHCUMBAG/PARASHITE Barry Z. Shein
Mass MANAGED to EXCRETE SHIXTY-SHIX jew SHMUT/SHPAM/FORGERY
poshtsh on theshe groupsh from the DISHEASHED jew ANUSH of STD.COM,
not poshting as 'sick old nazoid pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron' or DOZENSH
of OTHER jew ALIASHESH!
It'sh ALL in the MESSHAGE IDsh, folksh! EVERY POSHT criticishing the
B'RITISH, the POLISH, CATHOLICSH, SHLUTSH, PRIESHTSH, jews,
PAEDOPHILESH(!!), and SHEX ABUSHERSH(!!) comes from jew paedophile
Baruch 'Barry' Shein's disheashed jew ANUSH: STD.COM!
And the BESHT part: the shleazy jew paedophile piece of shite tries
to b'lame SHOMEONE ELSHE for the jew SHMUT/SHPAM.
Shuch a CHUTZPAH already!
If she only swallowed it BEFORE she started talking!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such
INSATIABLE COCKSUCKERS? LOL

Yeah, WHY, gay anal Razovic?
"Paedophiles are still a long way from being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-08-05 14:04:21 UTC
Post by The Peeler
[...]
The mangina is such a limp-wristed wack-ass buster!

Jack Marshall writes about the funeral of John Lewis.

http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/07/31/ethics-observations-on-the-john-lewis-funeral

Ethics Observations On The John Lewis Funeral
JULY 31, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL

As I noted here before, Lewis’s reputation as the “conscience of Congress”
was undeserved, unless it’s a matter of conscience to be hyper-partisan and
a constant source of racial division.
Lewis began the process of isolating Donald Trump and denying him the basic
respect any incoming President is owed and deserves by virtue of his
election. He boycotted the inaugeration, taking the Confressional Black
Caucus with him.
If Lewis were worthy of the exorbitant accolades heaped on his memory today
and a true statesman, he would have reached out to the President, and used
his stature in the black community to work with him. That would have
benefited everyone. Instead, he decided to plant hate and fear, and cripple
the President’s ability to lead.

The “resistance” and Democrats, with great assistance from the news media
and such bitter and selfish individuals as the late John McCain, have
effectively stolen the Presidents ability to fulfill the ceremonial
component of the President’s job, what is supposed to be the unifying and
non-political part of it. Yet op-ed writers and news how panels have the
gall to complain that Trump cannot rally the nation’s spirit during times of
crisis, when they know he was never permitted to fulfill this role from the
moment he was elected.
He could not attend Lewis’s funeral, of course, and because he could not, he
was, once again, prevented from being being President.

[As an aside, while I continue to be disgusted by his insistence on
expressing every thought, no matter how ill-considered, that pops into his
brain, the Lewis funeral reminds me of how horribly this President has been
treated by his own country. The abuse and disrespect has been constant and
unprecedented, unfair by any objective measure. I respect Trump more now
than I did when he was elected for his fortitude and resolve in the face of
such hate.

I don’t know how he’s endured it, frankly. I don’t know if I could, and I’m
a lifetime contrarian with my share of guts who regards quitting as a
personal disgrace. He has a job he was elected to do, and he’s going to do
it his way, no matter how others, like Lewis try to hurt him. There’s not a
lot about Donald Trump that I would point my son to as an example of how to
be a man, but this is one aspect of his character that is admirable.]

George W. Bush’s appearance at the funeral was another slap at the
President. Lewis boycotted both of his inaugurations, characteristically and
despicably as the partisan black racist he was.
Bush knew what a divisive fraud Lewis was, yet he participated in the
sanctification of an ethics corrupter.

Barack Obama remarks were inappropriate for a former President, and made up
of the kinds of falsehood and hyperbole that would be critically
fact-checked if Trump said anything similar. A sample:
“Bull Connor may be gone, but today we witnessed with our own eyes police
officers kneeling on the necks black Americans. George Wallace may be gone,
but we can witness our federal government sending agents to use tear gas and
batons against peaceful demonstrators.”

Barack Obama is an asshole.

A single police officer, acting on his own, engaged in a singular act of
cruelty. There were no “police officers,” plural, kneeling on”necks.” Obama
is tarring all police with the conduct of a rogue officer, and comparing the
act to the racist commands of Bull Connor, when, as I have shown, there is
no evidence that racism played any part in George Floyd’s death. And Obama
is flat out lying about tear gas, and by calling the mobs trying to destroy
a federal courthouse in Portland “peaceful.

His rhetoric was contemptible, though, to be fair, John Lewis would have
approved.
https://www.avg.com
BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2020-08-06 13:17:49 UTC
On Wed, 5 Aug 2020 07:04:21 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is such a limp-wristed wack-ass buster!
You are such an effeminate GBLTPQC+ gook ladyboy anusmonger!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Jack Marshall writes about the funeral of John Lewis.
Who gives two warm jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about a funeral?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Michael Ejercito
2020-08-06 14:11:42 UTC
Post by BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
On Wed, 5 Aug 2020 07:04:21 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies!

http://redbust.com/una-girl-hand-fan/
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is such a limp-wristed wack-ass buster!
You are such an effeminate GBLTPQC+ gook ladyboy anusmonger!
There is nothing GBLTAQZTC+, ladyboy, nor anusmonger about me!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Jack Marshall writes about the funeral of John Lewis.
Who gives two warm jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about a funeral?
Nithing, normal people do!

Here is my comment.

http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/07/31/ethics-observations-on-the-john-lewis-funeral/#comment-702259

This meme about “Trump’s secret police” has been going on now for two weeks.
Not just spread by some random bloggers, but by Democratic leaders.

Speaker Pelosi also accused the feds of being stormtroopers.

Furthermore, I was dismayed over Reason.com’s coverage, claiming absurd
things like sending federal agents to protect federal property somehow
violates federalism, or that Trump is answering lawlessness with
lawlessness.
https://www.avg.com
BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2020-08-07 13:10:51 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is such a limp-wristed wack-ass buster!
You are such an effeminate GBLTPQC+ gook ladyboy anusmonger!
There is nothing GBLTAQZTC+, ladyboy, nor anusmonger about me!
There is EVERYTHING GBLTAQZTC+, ladyboy, and anusmonger about you!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Jack Marshall writes about the funeral of John Lewis.
Who gives two warm jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about a funeral?
Nithing, normal people do!
Needledick, only subnormal subpeople like you do!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is my comment.
Greek your inane plagiarised comment and greek you, you gormless slant
eyed mongoloid!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Peeler
2020-08-07 14:19:09 UTC
On Fri, 07 Aug 2020 06:10:51 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile
Post by Michael Ejercito
There is nothing GBLTAQZTC+, ladyboy, nor anusmonger about me!
There is EVERYTHING GBLTAQZTC+, ladyboy, and anusmonger about you!
Stop projecting your OWN perversions onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled perv!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, normal people do!
Needledick, only subnormal subpeople like you do!
Stop projecting your OWN subnormality and subhumanity onto all those that
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is my comment.
Greek your inane plagiarised comment and greek you, you gormless slant
eyed mongoloid!
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day!
Post by BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
Cheers!
"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
Peeler
2020-08-06 14:13:23 UTC
On Thu, 06 Aug 2020 06:17:49 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such
INSATIABLE COCKSUCKERS? LOL
Yeah, WHY, gay anal Razovic?
The mangina is such a limp-wristed wack-ass buster!
You are such an effeminate GBLTPQC+ gook ladyboy anusmonger!
HE doesn't come across being like that. YOU most certainly do, sexually
crippled pervert!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Jack Marshall writes about the funeral of John Lewis.
Who gives two warm jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about a funeral?
INTELLIGENT people appreciate that smart man's intelligent and original
articles, dreckserb!