Another irish catholic scandal
jon
2021-01-12 12:47:44 UTC
800 babies died over 40 years in catholic homes for unmarried mothers. A
religion for simple people.
A. Filip
2021-01-12 13:21:43 UTC
Post by jon
800 babies died over 40 years in catholic homes for unmarried mothers. A
religion for simple people.
How many *percent*?
--
A. Filip
jon
2021-01-12 14:23:21 UTC
Post by A. Filip
Post by jon
800 babies died over 40 years in catholic homes for unmarried mothers.
A religion for simple people.
How many *percent*?
Mother and Baby Home, infant mortality rates peaked in 1944 at 82%

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/09/07/europe/ireland-mother-and-baby-homes-
intl/index.html
A. Filip
2021-01-12 14:36:46 UTC
Post by jon
Post by A. Filip
Post by jon
800 babies died over 40 years in catholic homes for unmarried mothers.
A religion for simple people.
How many *percent*?
Mother and Baby Home, infant mortality rates peaked in 1944 at 82%
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/09/07/europe/ireland-mother-and-baby-homes-intl/index.html
Wasn't it an equivalent of (late) abortion?
--
A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you
jon
No....big catholic sin that.
Ian Jackson
2021-01-12 20:03:34 UTC
Post by jon
Post by A. Filip
Post by jon
800 babies died over 40 years in catholic homes for unmarried mothers.
A religion for simple people.
How many *percent*?
Mother and Baby Home, infant mortality rates peaked in 1944 at 82%
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/09/07/europe/ireland-mother-and-baby-homes-
intl/index.html
This is not new knowledge. It was part of the true-story plot of the
2013 film, 'Philomena' (well worth a watch).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philomena_(film)
Ian
KKKernal Corn
2021-01-12 13:31:17 UTC
Post by jon
800 babies died over 40 years in catholic homes for unmarried mothers. A
religion for simple people.
Don't believe what you see in 'The Magdalene Sisters' and similar
jew-inspired Hollyvood shite. I know someone who was in one of those
homes for a while...she said the other girls were scarier than the
nuns.