Three YouGov polls in a week put SNP support at average of 46% to wipe the decks
Add Reply
Farmer Giles
2019-11-08 07:06:36 UTC
https://talkingupscotlandtwo.com/2019/11/07/three-yougov-polls-in-a-week-put-snp-support-at-average-of-46-to-wipe-the-decks/
Con 22%
Lab 10%
DimLeb 8%
SNP 47%
Brexit 5%
Green 8%
https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/df8cjzcpgw/TheTimes_Sky_VI_191106_w.pdf
Following two earlier YouGov polls in the last week at 50% and 41%, this
gives a confidence-inducing average of 46% which would wipe the decks
leaving only one or two DimLebs clinging to the gunwales in the far
north.
The Scotch Numpty  Party fails to gain 50% support ,,, RH
Oh dear,NOBODY got 50% in the last election,the SNP are the THIRD
largest party in the UK and they ONLY stand in Scotland.....NEXT!!!
With less than one million votes in total. There are only two major
political parties in the UK, the rest are just minnows making a lot of
noise.

More people in Scotland voted to leave the EU than voted for the SNP.
Farmer Giles
2019-11-10 11:23:01 UTC
On Saturday, November 9, 2019 at 9:19:33 AM UTC, My Name is Malcolm
Post by Farmer Giles
[...]
A telling stat FG... RH
How about we have a referendum in Wales Scotland and NI to expel England
from the UK? :-)
The Celtic Fringe would collectively void its bowels  at such a
prospect which would  end the huge subsidy England provides to the
Celtic Fringe each year... RH
Englands hands in Scotlands pocket for 312 years.
Filling them up you mean
Keema's Nan
2019-11-10 11:52:41 UTC
Post by Farmer Giles
[...]
Yes please.

And the quicker the better.
Filling them up you mean
Paul Elam
2019-11-10 11:57:35 UTC
Post by Farmer Giles
The Celtic Fringe would collectively void its bowels at such a
prospect which would end the huge subsidy England provides to the
Celtic Fringe each year... RH
Englands hands in Scotlands pocket for 312 years.
Filling them up you mean
No wonder people dislike the English so much with assholes like you
among them.
m***@btopenworld.com
2019-11-10 14:33:58 UTC
Post by Paul Elam
No wonder people dislike the English so much with assholes like you
among them.
What are you talking about

Hold Indy(2) give the English a vote and you could almost guarantee Scottish independence.

No protracted negotiations. No 'divorce settlements'. If independence is that which they wish them let them have it but nothing else and as soon as possible. leave the place in chaos.