How Rupert Murdoch Is Influencing Australia's Bush Fire Debate
Nedd Lathamm
2020-01-10 04:00:38 UTC
Nedd Lathamm, my mentally challenged alter-ego and his gebberish
Nedd Lathamm and gibberish
----snip----
That's "me", Nedd the moron. Maybe if Nedd learnt to read Nedd'd be
less inclined to accept fake news bullshit gibberish.
Maybe if me, Nedd the moron learnt to read me Nedd'd be less inclined
to be addicted to hard-right gibberish.
So, nothing but a big fat yap?
Bingo! You have just pinpointed the core of Nedd's mental weakness.
Nedd Yap, fat Mad Nedd yap, Nedd Lathamm yap-yap, gibberish, fake news,
hard-right orgies. Never ever bother Nedd with facts. Nedd is confused by
them, allergic to them, gets madder because of them,
etc...etc..etc..gibberish tantrum.
Show evidence that "environmentalists would oppose measures to prevent
fires from ravaging homes".
Obviously Nedd would never be able to support any of Nedd's screaming mad
assertions. The word "Evidence" is not included in Nedd Madd Lathamm's
vocabulary.
Or just admit that you are unable or refuse
to think things through.
Please don't expect advanced brain functions like "thinking stuff
through" by my mentally unstable alter-ego Nedd Madd Lathamm.
Ned Latham
2020-01-10 04:15:38 UTC
The ugly sow's lapdog, aka the Foreskin Peeler (you know, that
cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög") "thinks"
that bluster will carry the "Nedd Lathamm" Voice in its
----snip----
Post by Nedd Lathamm
So, nothing but a big fat yap?
That's Yap-Yap for you.

----snip----
Post by Nedd Lathamm
Please don't expect advanced brain functions like "thinking stuff
through" by my mentally unstable alter-ego Nedd Madd Lathamm.
We never did, Yap-Yap. We all know that you haven't had your brain
implant done yet.
Ned Latham
2020-01-10 04:17:20 UTC
The ugly sow's lapdog, aka the Foreskin Peeler (you know, that
cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög") "thinks"
that bluster will carry the "Nedd Lathamm" Voice in its
----snip----
Post by Nedd Lathamm
So, nothing but a big fat yap?
That's Yap-Yap for you.

----snip----
implant done yet.
Nedd Lathamm
2020-01-10 04:44:23 UTC
Nedd Madd Lathamm gibberish.
----snip----
Or just admit that you are unable or refuse to think things through.
No prizes for second, moron.
Specially no prices for the last running hard-right prophet Nedd Madd
Lathamm.
Still waiting, Nothing but a big fat yap?
Excuse me, but have you really expected anything but out of Ned, my
unfortunate alterego?
Unum
Have seen Ned only today, but he actually is meeting my expectations.
Nedd Lathamm
2020-01-10 05:44:51 UTC
Post by Unum
Post by Nedd Lathamm
Nedd Madd Lathamm gibberish.
----snip----
Or just admit that you are unable or refuse to think things through.
No prizes for second, moron.
Specially no prices for the last running hard-right prophet Nedd Madd
Lathamm.
Still waiting, Nothing but a big fat yap?
Excuse me, but have you really expected anything but out of Ned, my
unfortunate alterego?
Have seen Ned only today, but he actually is meeting my expectations.
LOL! He does, doesn't he, each and every time as he out-pours his
gibberish into Usenet consisting of only abuse and illogical nonsense
with deep foundation in his surrealism.
At times he is almost entertaining in a perverse way...
Ned Latham
2020-01-10 06:16:34 UTC
The ugly sow's lapdog, aka the Foreskin Peeler (you know, that
cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög") is trying
to set up the "Nedd Lathamm" Voice in its rotten peach (er, head)
as a media celebrioty...
Post by Nedd Lathamm
At times he is almost entertaining in a perverse way...
Only a pervert and Stalinist thug would think any part of you
is entertaining, Yap-Yap.

Oh, look: you *do* think that.
Ned Latham

Oh, look: you *do* think that.
Ned Latham
2020-01-10 05:19:56 UTC
The ugly sow's lapdog, aka the Foreskin Peeler (you know, that
cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög") still
hasn't woken up to the fact that the "Nedd Lathamm" Voice
resident in the shit between its ears is trying to purify it.

Can you imagine that? Pure shit!

Euw.
Post by Nedd Lathamm
Excuse me
No.
Ned Latham

No.
Nedd Lathamm
2020-01-10 07:26:30 UTC
So, nothing but a big fat yap?
Describes Ned Mad Latham accurately.

It look like Neddie Maddie Lathamm has ...
come sooking ...
with significant ...
physical defects ...
in the Neddie Maddie brain department.

This explains perfectly Nedd Madd Lathamm's ...
braindead hard-right fake news trolling.
Ned Latham
2020-01-10 10:06:41 UTC
The ugly sow's lapdog, aka the Foreskin Peeler (you know, that
cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög") is such
a mental disaster that it can't even distinguish between the
Voices in its head, let alone keep track of them. Have a look
at this, its latest outburst of incoherent babble by its
Post by Nedd Lathamm
So, nothing but a big fat yap?
Describes Ned Mad Latham accurately.
Wrong again, Yap-Yap. All you make is cowardly little squeaks.
(Voice number two)
Post by Nedd Lathamm
It look like Neddie Maddie Lathamm has ...
Voice number three
Post by Nedd Lathamm
come sooking ...
To whom, Yap-Yap? Oh that's right: you're sooking to you.
How congruent that is with your cowaredly nature.
Post by Nedd Lathamm
with significant ...
physical defects ...
Yair, that diseased little yap of yours is disgusting.
Post by Nedd Lathamm
in the Neddie Maddie brain department.
So you're in Sulawesi at last. And in the brain department!
Excellent! How long before you get that magnificent snail
brain implanted in your pointy little head, hmm?
(voice number four)
Post by Nedd Lathamm
This explains perfectly Nedd Madd Lathamm's ...
Voice number five
Post by Nedd Lathamm
braindead hard-right fake news trolling.
You wouldn't know a hard-right if one bit you in the arse;
you're a braindead marxist fakenews troll. A Useful Idiot
from Leftardia, and a traitor to your homeland.