Putin says Russian navy can carry out 'unpreventable strike' if needed - Putin said last month Russia could have sunk the British warship HMS Defender, that it accused of illegally entering its territorial waters, without starting World War Three and
2021-07-26 23:04:54 UTC
But with lost teeth, it can only be a breathable power. Russia will make
an " unpreventable strike" should UK and US play with them.
Russia is so broke now, I wonder how much how much of their
nuclear arsenal has fallen into disrepair like most everything else...
George Black
2021-07-27 19:53:02 UTC
But with lost teeth, it can only be a breathable power. Russia will
make an " unpreventable strike" should UK and US play with them.
Russia is so broke now, I wonder how much how much of their nuclear
arsenal has fallen into disrepair like most everything else...
Reporter video of his trip through Russia shows many of their minority
peoples drunk drugged and sadly infighting to a degree that the US would
never get to.
Sad really in all that emptiness of land the emptiness in those peoples
lives
Text-Drivers R Killers
Putin likes sex with boys
Text-Drivers R Killers