US Corporations Expect Best 1st Quarter Profits Ever! - Net Income After Taxes Expected to Increase 14% An Unheard of Number!
DoD
2018-04-12 18:41:15 UTC
1st Quarter 2018 Results are just starting to be reported for US companies
and expectations are that because of President Trump's economic measures,
the 'bottom line' or net profits for these companies will be the best 1st
Quarter results ever!
2017 was a very good year for the Dow, S&P 500 and all the major US stock
indices. The Dow set numerous records such as having 70 all- time highs by
year's end. President Trump's first year in office was arguably the best
year ever for the Dow. (See our summary of year-end results including the
Dow).

The S&P 500 also had an incredible year. 2017 was the first year in the S&P
500's history that every month netted a positive increase for the overall
index, and it increased a total during the year of 21.7%. The same index by
October reached a record set 20 years prior by recording its 6th straight
day ending in a new all-time high.

President Trump's efforts to increase jobs through growth paid off as
regulations were cut and industries like coal and oil were virtually opened
up for business through regulation cuts. In addition, the tax code was
revamped resulting in a tax regime that is more business and individual
friendly. Tax rates were cut and Americans and American companies were
awarded significant changes to their tax rates starting in 2018.

For individual tax payers the Trump tax cuts will lower rates and double the
amount of standard deductions from each payer's tax bill. Corporate results
will be just as significant with the corporate rate being cut from 35% (one
of the highest rates in the world) to 21%.

As a result of these tax cuts, most US Corporation will deliver a net income
in their financial results that is 14% greater than prior year. This starts
in the 1st Quarter of 2018 and the results for many major companies will
begin being reported in the next few weeks. This means that for every large
corporation reporting financial results in the US, the net income after
taxes will be increased by 14% - an unheard of increase!

With many companies reporting their best year's results ever in 2017, and
the economy on fire, and taxes being cut by 14% - expectations are that the
net income for these companies in the 1st Quarter of 2018 will be the best
ever and this will continue from this point forward!

President Trump is doing what he promised and just because many in the media
won't report his many successes, doesn't mean they aren't happening. MAGA!

gatewaypundit.com
--
Cvrsta ruka i postenje
Sveta voda i krstenje

Nedaj na se, nedaj svoje
Nemoj tude, prokleto je
Jer ko zivot tako prode
Ponosan pred Boga dode

Gdje god da te zivot nosi
Uvijek moras znati tko si, hej

Geni, geni kameni
Vatra gori u meni
Geni, geni kameni
Takvi smo mi rodeni
Ed Huntress
2018-04-12 19:43:11 UTC
Post by DoD
1st Quarter 2018 Results are just starting to be reported for US companies
and expectations are that because of President Trump's economic measures,
the 'bottom line' or net profits for these companies will be the best 1st
Quarter results ever!
Man, I can hear the cheers coming up from Mar-a-Lago already! It's new
Bentleys for everyone, and stock-buybacks for all!
Ed Huntress
DoD
2018-04-12 19:52:03 UTC
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by DoD
1st Quarter 2018 Results are just starting to be reported for US companies
and expectations are that because of President Trump's economic measures,
the 'bottom line' or net profits for these companies will be the best 1st
Quarter results ever!
Man, I can hear the cheers coming up from Mar-a-Lago already! It's new
Bentleys for everyone, and stock-buybacks for all!
Don't worry homo.... maybe you will get a bump in your welfare cheque...

Takvi smo mi rodeni
Ed Huntress
2018-04-12 20:00:01 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by DoD
1st Quarter 2018 Results are just starting to be reported for US companies
and expectations are that because of President Trump's economic measures,
the 'bottom line' or net profits for these companies will be the best 1st
Quarter results ever!
Man, I can hear the cheers coming up from Mar-a-Lago already! It's new
Bentleys for everyone, and stock-buybacks for all!
Don't worry homo.... maybe you will get a bump in your welfare cheque...
Why is it that so many "survivalists" seem to be obsessed with
homoerotic sex?

Is it genetic, or were you deprived of toys as a child and had to play
with your dick?
Ed Huntress
DoD
2018-04-12 20:03:45 UTC
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by DoD
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by DoD
1st Quarter 2018 Results are just starting to be reported for US companies
and expectations are that because of President Trump's economic measures,
the 'bottom line' or net profits for these companies will be the best 1st
Quarter results ever!
Man, I can hear the cheers coming up from Mar-a-Lago already! It's new
Bentleys for everyone, and stock-buybacks for all!
Don't worry homo.... maybe you will get a bump in your welfare cheque...
Why is it that so many "survivalists" seem to be obsessed with
homoerotic sex?
Who brought up homoerotic sex? Seems like you are the one who did... Why are
you
so obsessed with it?

Seems like all liberals are obsessed with it, from jimmy kimmel to joy
reid....
Post by Ed Huntress
Is it genetic, or were you deprived of toys as a child and had to play
with your dick?
Maybe you should ask yourself that question, because you are the one who
brought it up, homo...

Takvi smo mi rodeni
Ed Huntress
2018-04-12 20:20:23 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by DoD
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by DoD
1st Quarter 2018 Results are just starting to be reported for US companies
and expectations are that because of President Trump's economic measures,
the 'bottom line' or net profits for these companies will be the best 1st
Quarter results ever!
Man, I can hear the cheers coming up from Mar-a-Lago already! It's new
Bentleys for everyone, and stock-buybacks for all!
Don't worry homo.... maybe you will get a bump in your welfare cheque...
Why is it that so many "survivalists" seem to be obsessed with
homoerotic sex?
Who brought up homoerotic sex?
I guess you guys have a memory problem, too. You just called me a
"homo," you asshole.

It seems to be the main thing on your mind.
Ed Huntress
DoD
2018-04-12 20:23:23 UTC
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by DoD
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by DoD
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by DoD
1st Quarter 2018 Results are just starting to be reported for US companies
and expectations are that because of President Trump's economic measures,
the 'bottom line' or net profits for these companies will be the best 1st
Quarter results ever!
Man, I can hear the cheers coming up from Mar-a-Lago already! It's new
Bentleys for everyone, and stock-buybacks for all!
Don't worry homo.... maybe you will get a bump in your welfare cheque...
Why is it that so many "survivalists" seem to be obsessed with
homoerotic sex?
Who brought up homoerotic sex?
I guess you guys have a memory problem, too. You just called me a
"homo," you asshole.
It seems to be the main thing on your mind.
It is all above, nothing snipped... Point out where I brought up homoerotic
sex? Please do...

I can point out where you did, idiotic homo...

">>> Why is it that so many "survivalists" seem to be obsessed with
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by DoD
Post by Ed Huntress
homoerotic sex?"
Seems like you are the one with memory problems...

Takvi smo mi rodeni
Ed Huntress
2018-04-12 20:26:39 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by DoD
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by DoD
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by DoD
1st Quarter 2018 Results are just starting to be reported for US companies
and expectations are that because of President Trump's economic measures,
the 'bottom line' or net profits for these companies will be the best 1st
Quarter results ever!
Man, I can hear the cheers coming up from Mar-a-Lago already! It's new
Bentleys for everyone, and stock-buybacks for all!
Don't worry homo.... maybe you will get a bump in your welfare cheque...
Why is it that so many "survivalists" seem to be obsessed with
homoerotic sex?
Who brought up homoerotic sex?
I guess you guys have a memory problem, too. You just called me a
"homo," you asshole.
It seems to be the main thing on your mind.
It is all above, nothing snipped...
That's right. It's right there.
Ed Huntress
DoD
2018-04-12 20:29:40 UTC
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by DoD
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by DoD
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by DoD
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by DoD
1st Quarter 2018 Results are just starting to be reported for US companies
and expectations are that because of President Trump's economic measures,
the 'bottom line' or net profits for these companies will be the
best
1st
Quarter results ever!
Man, I can hear the cheers coming up from Mar-a-Lago already! It's new
Bentleys for everyone, and stock-buybacks for all!
Don't worry homo.... maybe you will get a bump in your welfare cheque...
Why is it that so many "survivalists" seem to be obsessed with
homoerotic sex?
Who brought up homoerotic sex?
I guess you guys have a memory problem, too. You just called me a
"homo," you asshole.
It seems to be the main thing on your mind.
It is all above, nothing snipped...
That's right. It's right there.
Glad we have that settled, now you can crawl back under your rock and
quit tainting my posts with idiotic statements, homo....

Takvi smo mi rodeni
Ed Huntress
2018-04-12 23:43:57 UTC
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by DoD
Post by Ed Huntress
I guess you guys have a memory problem, too. You just called me a
"homo," you asshole.
It seems to be the main thing on your mind.
It is all above, nothing snipped...
That's right. It's right there.
Glad we have that settled, now I can crawl back under my rock and
taint my posts with idiotic statements
Got it.
Ed Huntress
DoD
2018-04-13 15:25:29 UTC
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by DoD
Post by Ed Huntress
I guess you guys have a memory problem, too. You just called me a
"homo," you asshole.
It seems to be the main thing on your mind.
It is all above, nothing snipped...
That's right. It's right there.
Glad we have that settled, now I can crawl back under my rock and
taint my posts with idiotic statements
Got it.
Wow, you do the same childish shit as rudolf..... Are you one of his socks?
lmao....

Takvi smo mi rodeni
Ed Huntress
2018-04-13 15:33:27 UTC
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by DoD
Post by Ed Huntress
I guess you guys have a memory problem, too. You just called me a
"homo," you asshole.
It seems to be the main thing on your mind.
It is all above, nothing snipped...
That's right. It's right there.
Glad we have that settled, now I can crawl back under my rock and
taint my posts with idiotic statements
Got it.
Wow, I do some childish shit.....
Yeah, you do. It must be the way you were brought up.
Ed Huntress
DoD
2018-04-13 15:43:48 UTC
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by DoD
Post by Ed Huntress
I guess you guys have a memory problem, too. You just called me a
"homo," you asshole.
It seems to be the main thing on your mind.
It is all above, nothing snipped...
That's right. It's right there.
Glad we have that settled, now I can crawl back under my rock and
taint my posts with idiotic statements
Got it.
Wow, I do some childish shit.....
Yeah, you do. It must be the way you were brought up.
And another Rudy sock bites the dust...

Takvi smo mi rodeni
Ed Huntress
2018-04-13 16:47:05 UTC
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by DoD
Post by Ed Huntress
I guess you guys have a memory problem, too. You just called me a
"homo," you asshole.
It seems to be the main thing on your mind.
It is all above, nothing snipped...
That's right. It's right there.
Glad we have that settled, now I can crawl back under my rock and
taint my posts with idiotic statements
Got it.
Wow, I do some childish shit.....
Yeah, you do. It must be the way you were brought up.
And once again, I bite the dust...
Don't take it personally. DoD is not DoA.
Ed Huntress
Leper
2018-04-13 01:47:54 UTC
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by DoD
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by DoD
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by DoD
1st Quarter 2018 Results are just starting to be reported for US companies
and expectations are that because of President Trump's economic measures,
the 'bottom line' or net profits for these companies will be the best 1st
Quarter results ever!
Man, I can hear the cheers coming up from Mar-a-Lago already! It's new
Bentleys for everyone, and stock-buybacks for all!
Don't worry homo.... maybe you will get a bump in your welfare cheque...
Why is it that so many "survivalists" seem to be obsessed with
homoerotic sex?
Who brought up homoerotic sex?
I guess you guys have a memory problem, too. You just called me a
"homo," you asshole.
Truth hurts eh? You again just mentioned you favorite kind of sex...Asshole!
Post by Ed Huntress
It seems to be the main thing on my mind.
Does that mean you also take it into your head?
--
Machiavelli wrote:It is necessary for the state to deal in lies and half
truths,
certainly, by definition all Ambassadors and politicians
Leper
2018-04-13 01:45:27 UTC
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by DoD
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by DoD
1st Quarter 2018 Results are just starting to be reported for US companies
and expectations are that because of President Trump's economic measures,
the 'bottom line' or net profits for these companies will be the best 1st
Quarter results ever!
Man, I can hear the cheers coming up from Mar-a-Lago already! It's new
Bentleys for everyone, and stock-buybacks for all!
Don't worry homo.... maybe you will get a bump in your welfare cheque...
Why is it that so many "survivalists" seem to be obsessed with
homoerotic sex?
We all have wondered that about you.
Post by Ed Huntress
Is it genetic, or were you deprived of toys as a child and had to play
with your dick?
Is that some kind of ploy so you can get close enough to play with Dicks
belonging to others?

Why don't you toddle you Cuntinadress ass back to REC and leave us in peace?
Leper
2018-04-13 01:42:50 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Ed Huntress
Post by DoD
1st Quarter 2018 Results are just starting to be reported for US companies
and expectations are that because of President Trump's economic measures,
the 'bottom line' or net profits for these companies will be the best 1st
Quarter results ever!
Man, I can hear the cheers coming up from Mar-a-Lago already! It's new
Bentleys for everyone, and stock-buybacks for all!
Don't worry homo.... maybe you will get a bump in your welfare cheque...
Old senile Cuntinadress might even get a new dress.
Rich
2018-04-12 20:16:30 UTC
And we have a politician to thank, not the free market.

Praise Trump!
Rich
2019-01-03 03:47:45 UTC
And we have a politician to thank, not the free market.

Praise Trump!
Rich
2019-10-05 02:04:32 UTC
And we have a politician to thank, not the free market.

Praise Trump!
Rich
2019-10-07 20:45:16 UTC