Wuhan crematoria running at warp speed
2020-02-12 22:15:31 UTC
Funeral home employee tells it like it is:

The REAL death toll may exceed 14,000.

Two-thirds of them are dying at home or on the street.

And the bodies keep on coming:

"I can't stand it anymore! I told my chief yesterday that I was going crazy!
I was going to jump off a building!"

And anyone who disputes the "official" government figures just "disappears":

Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-12 22:49:30 UTC
http://youtu.be/eYYV1B1lRKY
And the bodies keep on coming: http://youtu.be/aC1HenCFmbc
"I can't stand it anymore! I told my chief yesterday that I was going crazy!
I was going to jump off a building!"
http://youtu.be/NZqjaajKmxI
Scarey stuff. Those folks have zero rights. That's what happens
when the government takes away all civilian guns.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

Fran, Pandora, LinuxGal, Siri Cruise » these
are easily ignøred feminists and anti-American
misandrists who all suffer from chronic Trump
Derangement Syndrome.
M I Wakefield
2020-02-13 02:24:01 UTC
http://youtu.be/eYYV1B1lRKY
http://youtu.be/aC1HenCFmbc
"I can't stand it anymore! I told my chief yesterday that I was going
crazy! I was going to jump off a building!"
http://youtu.be/NZqjaajKmxI
Scarey stuff. Those folks have zero rights. That's what happens when the
government takes away all civilian guns.
See today's update. It is not good.

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
Keema's Nan
2020-02-13 08:43:24 UTC
http://youtu.be/eYYV1B1lRKY
The REAL death toll may exceed 14,000.
Two-thirds of them are dying at home or on the street.
http://youtu.be/aC1HenCFmbc
"I can't stand it anymore! I told my chief yesterday that I was going
crazy! I was going to jump off a building!"
http://youtu.be/NZqjaajKmxI
Scarey stuff. Those folks have zero rights. That's what happens when the
government takes away all civilian guns.
See today's update. It is not good.
https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd4
0299423467b48e9ecf6
Sorry, you are wasting your time. That is not a “can only be real and
unbiased” Youtube video link, and so does not count in today’s grown-up
discussions.
Byker
2020-02-13 23:17:30 UTC
Post by M I Wakefield
Scarey stuff. Those folks have zero rights. That's what happens when the
government takes away all civilian guns.
See today's update. It is not good.
https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
Attracted by the smell of death, flocks of crows swarm the downtown area
while "deathmobiles" make residential pickups:

Oleg Smirnov
2020-02-13 01:29:24 UTC
http://youtu.be/eYYV1B1lRKY
The REAL death toll may exceed 14,000.
Two-thirds of them are dying at home or on the street.
And the bodies keep on coming: http://youtu.be/aC1HenCFmbc
NDP is a zealous Falun Gong channel.

In turn, the WHO has just stated 'stabilization' turn.
Byker
2020-02-13 13:33:52 UTC
But is its coverage "fake news"?
Oleg Smirnov
2020-02-13 18:29:51 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
NDP is a zealous Falun Gong channel.
.. NTD ..
Fake news is yours the only happiness.
Byker
2020-02-13 23:17:35 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Byker
Post by Oleg Smirnov
NDP is a zealous Falun Gong channel.
.. NTD ..
But is its coverage "fake news"?
Fake news is yours the only happiness.
"According to the latest figures issued by the Chinese government, 1,110
people have lost their lives to the coronavirus, and 44,370 have been
infected. However, based on the account of the Wuhan funeral home staffer,
the daily average number of bodies suspected of being coronavirus victims is
estimated at 225, or 4,725 bodies, at a SINGLE Wuhan funeral home since Jan.
22.": https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3875039
Oleg Smirnov
2020-03-29 11:12:19 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Byker
Post by Oleg Smirnov
NDP is a zealous Falun Gong channel.
.. NTD ..
But is its coverage "fake news"?
Fake news is yours the only happiness.
"According to the latest figures issued by the Chinese government, 1,110
Byker was very enthusiastic in the early March to spread horror rumors
and apocalyptic expectations due to the C19 in China. Today we see the
Chinese have managed to sucessfully curb the pandemic. So one might ask
a question what the Byker's wanking was intended for. And one probable
answer may be, it was intended to prove the fact that the Americans are
stupid and obsessed with their ugly wishful thinkings towards other
nations. But it's already a known fact, that doesn't demand much proof.

Today, America has become the C19 global leader, which is just one more
illustration to the fact the US is now essentially a banana republic
(with nukes). It's not a reason to express a gloating since the global
situation is dynamic, and it will continue to affect various other
nations. One thing is still clear, those in the world who still tend to
perceive the US as a model or 'beacon', should stop doing so and become
more realistic, sober and independent in their thinking.
abelard
2020-03-29 11:31:44 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Byker
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Byker
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
so few people in huge rooshia that it is impossible to catch
it from each other....you never meet each other!

usa 7 deaths per million *attributed* to the chinese disease.....
more than 1 per 10,000 die of old age each year...
even more in vodka soaked rooshia...

i really don't know what poo tin is paying you for

like so many idiots, you suffer from terminal innumeracy
Oleg Smirnov
Get off, inbred.
Keema's Nan
2020-03-29 12:04:43 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Byker
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Byker
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
Notice how the USA is racing up the corona-deaths table?

At this rate will overtake the Chines deaths on Wednesday.

Expect the flood of BS excuses (for why the USA is a special case) to become
a torrent by then.
abelard
2020-03-29 12:11:28 UTC
On Sun, 29 Mar 2020 13:04:43 +0100, Keema's Nan
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Byker
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Byker
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
yeah, to 7 per million...whoop de doo...

the average life span is less than 100...this is less 1 per 10,000
and most of them already had life threatening conditions
Post by Keema's Nan
At this rate will overtake the Chines deaths on Wednesday.
you believe president xi's dodgy dossiers then
Post by Keema's Nan
Expect the flood of BS excuses (for why the USA is a special case) to become
a torrent by then.
simple arithmetic will stop your hysteria
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
2020-03-29 13:17:54 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Byker
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Byker
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
Such are the consequences of transparency. Who knows what the real
numbers in China and Russia are?
Keema's Nan
And, hey presto. Up pops the first joker with excuse number one.
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
Feel free to contradict my statement...if you honestly can.
Byker
2020-03-31 19:40:34 UTC
On Sun, 29 Mar 2020 14:21:45 +0100, Keema's Nan
Such are the consequences of transparency. Who knows what the real
numbers in China and Russia are?
Good question:

What does 21 million fewer cells phone accounts sound like?
Ubiquitous
2020-03-31 20:09:27 UTC
Post by abelard
Such are the consequences of transparency. Who knows what the real
numbers in China and Russia are?
Good question: http://youtu.be/wfDAcuSMSZo
NTD Times / Epoch News - far right-wingnut lie site

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-epoch-times/

Fuck off, ByKKKer.
Oleg Smirnov
2020-03-31 20:35:28 UTC
Post by abelard
Such are the consequences of transparency. Who knows what the real
numbers in China and Russia are?
Good question: http://youtu.be/wfDAcuSMSZo
What does 21 million fewer cells phone accounts sound like?
Quite many people used to have multiple cellphone accounts.

Given that the heavy quarantine measures naturally reduce contact
and business activities, it's natural that people might prefer to
abandon some of their accounts, which also will save them some money.

It's still funny to watch how desperately and persistently the full
of shit Westerners seek to far-fetch something to their ugly wishful
thinking.
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
What are the REAL corona numbers for Russia, comrade?
Oleg Smirnov
2020-03-31 23:40:31 UTC
Post by abelard
Such are the consequences of transparency. Who knows what the real
numbers in China and Russia are?
Good question: http://youtu.be/wfDAcuSMSZo
What does 21 million fewer cells phone accounts sound like?
Quite many people used to have multiple cellphone accounts.
Given that the heavy quarantine measures naturally reduce contact
and business activities, it's natural that people might prefer to
abandon some of their accounts, which also will save them some money.
It's still funny to watch how desperately and persistently the full
of shit Westerners seek to far-fetch something to their ugly wishful
thinking.
What are the REAL corona numbers for Russia, comrade?
You zombie-morons should rather care about a lack of transparency
in your own banana republic. The American hospitals fire staff who
dare to speak out truth about the shortages and poor conditions.
The Pentagon has classified information about the C19 victims among
the US troops in the military bases and warships.
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
2020-04-01 13:01:20 UTC
Post by abelard
[...]
Never mind all that, just have another vodka and answer the fucking
question, comrade!
Byker
2020-03-29 13:44:03 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Today, America has become the C19 global leader, which is just one more
illustration to the fact the US is now essentially a banana republic (with
nukes). It's not a reason to express a gloating since the global situation
is dynamic, and it will continue to affect various other nations. One
thing is still clear, those in the world who still tend to perceive the US
as a model or 'beacon', should stop doing so and become more realistic,
sober and independent in their thinking.
Sing along with Oleg:

Oleg Smirnov
2020-03-29 15:18:36 UTC
Sing along with Oleg: http://youtu.be/xKQBmxEgEFM

Hey, Shithie, which of them is you?
Oleg Smirnov
2020-04-01 15:47:36 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/scdk4vz> welt.de

US hospitals are already working to the limit in the corona crisis. Many
doctors can hardly protect themselves from the virus. For some, the fight
against the disease involves the fight against their own employer. ..

New York doctor Shamit Patel fears a scenario like in some regions of
northern Italy, where doctors have to decide who is treated and who has to
die because of the overwhelming number of patients. ..

Hospitals are threatening to lay off employees who report on their working
conditions during the coronavirus pandemic - and have already done so in
some cases. ..

In the US state of New York, more than 1,000 people have now died after
being infected with the novel corona virus. In the metropolis of New York
City alone, 776 deaths from lung disease Covid-19 were confirmed by Sunday
evening. .. Photos and videos earlier this week showed workers picking up
bodies covered with forklifts in front of the Brooklyn Hospital Center ..

Not only are there no treatment beds, but also space for the corpses. ..
At some hospitals .. the cooling trucks park on streets and in front of
apartment buildings. .. "I have never felt so physically and emotionally
stressed in my life, I have never felt so sad and desperate." For many
doctors, the fight against the corona virus is also a fight against their
own employer. .. "Hospitals are silencing nurses and other healthcare
workers to preserve their image" .. "Many hospitals lie to their workers ..

Oleg Smirnov
2020-04-01 15:51:55 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/vrpovf5> businessinsider.com

Removing bodies in NYC grows chaotic as death toll spikes ..

What I saw and heard suggest that the city's resources are strained at
best. "No one in the New York City area possibly has enough equipment to
care for human remains of this magnitude," .. "I don't know how many
more bodies I can take, .. No one in the New York City area possibly has
enough equipment to care for human remains of this magnitude." ..

A person dies from the virus roughly every six minutes in New York City,
and that rate is likely to increase .. available hospital morgue space
is dwindling ..

Oleg Smirnov
2020-04-01 15:53:30 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/wqmw2sg> thehill.com

Hospitals threatening to fire workers for speaking out .. about the need
for more coronavirus tests and protective equipment as hospitals across the
country warn doctors and nurses not to publicize pandemic-fueled shortages
of medical supplies. .. An emergency room doctor in Washington state was
fired last week after criticizing working conditions at his hospital ..,
and a Chicago nurse was fired after warning colleagues their assigned masks
offered inadequate protection ..

"Nurses and other health care workers are being muzzled in an attempt by
hospitals to preserve their image," .. As the country braces for a spike in
cases over the next few weeks, hospitals are warning employees not to speak
publicly about working conditions, which could include shortages of N-95
masks and gowns, as well as beds and life-saving ventilators. ..
Oleg Smirnov
2020-04-01 15:55:20 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/svq6fxk> moonofalabama.org

U.S. Virus Cases Are Off The Scale ..

As of now the U.S. has 164.435 known cases. It will reach a total number
of several dozens of millions and will have several hundreds of thousands
of dead caused by the covid-19 disease.
Most but not all of those who will die from it will have one or more
co-morbid diseases. The number of death in the U.S. will likely be higher
than elsewhere because obesity, diabetes and heart problems are more
prevalent in the U.S. than in most other countries.
Another reason why the U.S. will have a larger than necessary outbreak is
wide mistrust in the authority of the state. A significant number of people
will reject stay at home orders or other measures the authorities will have
to take. ..

The U.S. also has many people without health insurance. The many newly laid
off people will additionally lose theirs. These people will avoid seeing a
doctor or to go to a hospital as the enormous costs would ruin them. The
for-profit health system will reject sick persons who are unlikely to be
able to pay their bills. ..

Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
Gavno.
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
2020-04-01 16:43:30 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
Meanwhile, have another vodka and tell us what's really going on in
Russia, comrade.
Oleg Smirnov
2020-04-02 11:00:39 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/rm8mchz> apnews.com

Hospitals overflowing with bodies in US epicenter of virus

A surge in deaths in the epicenter of the crisis in the U.S. has
overwhelmed the city's permanent morgues and filled storage spaces
in many hospitals to capacity. The Federal Emergency Management Agency
is sending 85 refrigerated trucks to serve as temporary morgues, the
city said. ..

The city's coronavirus death toll more than doubled in the past four
days, surging from 450 on Friday to 932 as of Tuesday morning. ..
Cellphone videos posted on social media over the weekend drew attention
to hospitals using trailers to store bodies. .. "It's hard to believe
this, but this is for real," ..

2020-04-02 12:08:28 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<http://tinyurl.com/rm8mchz> apnews.com
Hospitals overflowing with bodies in US epicenter of virus
A surge in deaths in the epicenter of the crisis in the U.S. has
overwhelmed the city's permanent morgues and filled storage spaces
in many hospitals to capacity. The Federal Emergency Management Agency
is sending 85 refrigerated trucks to serve as temporary morgues, the
city said. ..
The city's coronavirus death toll more than doubled in the past four
days, surging from 450 on Friday to 932 as of Tuesday morning. ..
Cellphone videos posted on social media over the weekend drew attention
to hospitals using trailers to store bodies. .. "It's hard to believe
this, but this is for real," ..
You can’t post stuff like this here. It offends the snowflakes who are
conditioned to believe this kind of thing only happens in backward third
world countries which can be easily patronised and sneered at.

Everything has to be Russia's* China’s* Iran’s* North Korea’s*
Venezuela’s* fault, - (* = choose whichever is the current chosen evil
state).
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-04-02 12:17:35 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
The irony being that NYC is just like those places you named.... Run by
a Socialist Marxist type, and the STate is run by much the same as NYC
and all the rest you pointed out.

Why don't you invite some more illegal aliens to come and stay and enjoy
all that extra Health care in your UTOPIAN SANCTUARY States and cities.

Are you afraid your FREE Health Care won't look so appealing this week?
That's Karma
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
2020-04-02 13:44:14 UTC
On Thu, 02 Apr 2020 13:08:28 +0100, Keema's Nan
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
Thank you for supporting our local Russian troll. You deserve an
Order of Lenin.

Oleg Smirnov
2020-04-02 11:02:21 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/sagoxpn> thesun.co.uk

CORONA CHAOS Shocking video shows coronavirus patients treated in
CORRIDORS of 'war zone' New York hospital as deaths soar past 1,000
The CBS2 news report, filmed inside Brookdale Hospital Medical Centre
in Brooklyn, shows patients lined up in the hospital corridors which
one doctor labelled as a "war zone". ..

But it is not only hospital space for patients that has run out but
also space in the hospital morgue. / Pandemic victims will be placed
into a refrigerated trailer that is parked outside the facility. ..
Oleg Smirnov
2020-04-02 11:04:12 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/wcabryy> thejewishvoice.com

As NY Virus Deaths Rise, Morgues & Cemeteries are Overwhelmed

Like something out of a zombie apocalypse movie, New York City finds
itself awash in dead bodies that just won't go away. / Hospitals,
morgues and funeral homes are filled to the brim with corpses as a
result of the coronavirus pandemic .. The problem of what to do with
corpses is a serious one, and is national in scope. ..
Loose Cannon
2020-02-13 20:38:39 UTC
http://youtu.be/eYYV1B1lRKY
The REAL death toll may exceed 14,000.
Two-thirds of them are dying at home or on the street.
And the bodies keep on coming: http://youtu.be/aC1HenCFmbc
"I can't stand it anymore! I told my chief yesterday that I was going crazy!
I was going to jump off a building!"
http://youtu.be/NZqjaajKmxI
14,000 deaths and the crematoria is running at warp speed. Turn back
the technology 75-80 years and then tell me the Nazis smoked over
6,000,000 jews. Does a gook take longer to roast than a hebe?
NEMO
2020-02-13 20:46:17 UTC
Mass burning of Germans killed in Dresden's bombing
LOLOK!!
They DESERVED to die, since they betrayed the Fuhrer!
TSSK!
The Peeler
2020-02-13 22:13:52 UTC
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 15:38:39 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Loose Cannon
14,000 deaths and the crematoria is running at warp speed. Turn back
the technology 75-80 years and then tell me the Nazis smoked over
6,000,000 jews. Does a gook take longer to roast than a hebe?
NOBODY ever claimed that the nazis cremated over 6 million Jews, you
ridiculous gay nazoid!
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
A. Filip
2020-02-13 20:51:21 UTC
http://youtu.be/eYYV1B1lRKY
The REAL death toll may exceed 14,000.
Two-thirds of them are dying at home or on the street.
And the bodies keep on coming: http://youtu.be/aC1HenCFmbc
"I can't stand it anymore! I told my chief yesterday that I was going crazy!
I was going to jump off a building!"
http://youtu.be/NZqjaajKmxI
Will US crematoria run faster?
Will uninsured/homeless be super-super-spreaders?

IMHO spread outside Wuhan/PRC is "quite likely". [Hope for the best,
prepare for the worst] In such deadly case _big_ cover-up by PRC *NOW*
would be plain stupid (IMHO).
--
A. Filip
David Edmunds
2020-03-29 12:08:35 UTC
http://youtu.be/eYYV1B1lRKY
The REAL death toll may exceed 14,000.
Two-thirds of them are dying at home or on the street.
And the bodies keep on coming: http://youtu.be/aC1HenCFmbc
"I can't stand it anymore! I told my chief yesterday that I was going crazy!
I was going to jump off a building!"
http://youtu.be/NZqjaajKmxI
A useful tip; When stretchering a corpse make sure that you keep the feet higher than the head, it stops the liquor from spilling out.

David Martin Edmunds
abelard
2020-03-29 12:14:22 UTC
On Sun, 29 Mar 2020 05:08:35 -0700 (PDT), David Edmunds
Post by David Edmunds
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/eYYV1B1lRKY
The REAL death toll may exceed 14,000.
Two-thirds of them are dying at home or on the street.
And the bodies keep on coming: http://youtu.be/aC1HenCFmbc
"I can't stand it anymore! I told my chief yesterday that I was going crazy!
I was going to jump off a building!"
http://youtu.be/NZqjaajKmxI
A useful tip; When stretchering a corpse make sure that you keep the feet higher than the head, it stops the liquor from spilling out.
nonsense...rooshians are full of vodka it will not pour out of
their feet!
OrigInfoJunkie
2020-03-29 16:44:37 UTC
http://youtu.be/eYYV1B1lRKY