Wuhan crematoria running at warp speed
2020-02-12 22:15:31 UTC
Funeral home employee tells it like it is:

The REAL death toll may exceed 14,000.

Two-thirds of them are dying at home or on the street.

And the bodies keep on coming:

"I can't stand it anymore! I told my chief yesterday that I was going crazy!
I was going to jump off a building!"

And anyone who disputes the "official" government figures just "disappears":

Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-12 22:49:30 UTC
http://youtu.be/eYYV1B1lRKY
And the bodies keep on coming: http://youtu.be/aC1HenCFmbc
"I can't stand it anymore! I told my chief yesterday that I was going crazy!
I was going to jump off a building!"
http://youtu.be/NZqjaajKmxI
Scarey stuff. Those folks have zero rights. That's what happens
when the government takes away all civilian guns.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

Fran, Pandora, LinuxGal, Siri Cruise » these
are easily ignøred feminists and anti-American
misandrists who all suffer from chronic Trump
Derangement Syndrome.
M I Wakefield
2020-02-13 02:24:01 UTC
http://youtu.be/eYYV1B1lRKY
http://youtu.be/aC1HenCFmbc
"I can't stand it anymore! I told my chief yesterday that I was going
crazy! I was going to jump off a building!"
http://youtu.be/NZqjaajKmxI
Scarey stuff. Those folks have zero rights. That's what happens when the
government takes away all civilian guns.
See today's update. It is not good.

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
Keema's Nan
2020-02-13 08:43:24 UTC
http://youtu.be/eYYV1B1lRKY
The REAL death toll may exceed 14,000.
Two-thirds of them are dying at home or on the street.
http://youtu.be/aC1HenCFmbc
"I can't stand it anymore! I told my chief yesterday that I was going
crazy! I was going to jump off a building!"
http://youtu.be/NZqjaajKmxI
Scarey stuff. Those folks have zero rights. That's what happens when the
government takes away all civilian guns.
See today's update. It is not good.
https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd4
0299423467b48e9ecf6
Sorry, you are wasting your time. That is not a “can only be real and
unbiased” Youtube video link, and so does not count in today’s grown-up
discussions.
Byker
2020-02-13 23:17:30 UTC
Post by M I Wakefield
Scarey stuff. Those folks have zero rights. That's what happens when the
government takes away all civilian guns.
See today's update. It is not good.
https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
Attracted by the smell of death, flocks of crows swarm the downtown area
while "deathmobiles" make residential pickups:

Oleg Smirnov
2020-02-13 01:29:24 UTC
http://youtu.be/eYYV1B1lRKY
The REAL death toll may exceed 14,000.
Two-thirds of them are dying at home or on the street.
And the bodies keep on coming: http://youtu.be/aC1HenCFmbc
NDP is a zealous Falun Gong channel.

In turn, the WHO has just stated 'stabilization' turn.
Byker
2020-02-13 13:33:52 UTC
But is its coverage "fake news"?
Oleg Smirnov
2020-02-13 18:29:51 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
NDP is a zealous Falun Gong channel.
.. NTD ..
Fake news is yours the only happiness.
Byker
2020-02-13 23:17:35 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Byker
Post by Oleg Smirnov
NDP is a zealous Falun Gong channel.
.. NTD ..
But is its coverage "fake news"?
Fake news is yours the only happiness.
"According to the latest figures issued by the Chinese government, 1,110
people have lost their lives to the coronavirus, and 44,370 have been
infected. However, based on the account of the Wuhan funeral home staffer,
the daily average number of bodies suspected of being coronavirus victims is
estimated at 225, or 4,725 bodies, at a SINGLE Wuhan funeral home since Jan.
22.": https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3875039

Loose Cannon
2020-02-13 20:38:39 UTC
http://youtu.be/eYYV1B1lRKY
The REAL death toll may exceed 14,000.
Two-thirds of them are dying at home or on the street.
And the bodies keep on coming: http://youtu.be/aC1HenCFmbc
"I can't stand it anymore! I told my chief yesterday that I was going crazy!
I was going to jump off a building!"
http://youtu.be/NZqjaajKmxI
14,000 deaths and the crematoria is running at warp speed. Turn back
the technology 75-80 years and then tell me the Nazis smoked over
6,000,000 jews. Does a gook take longer to roast than a hebe?
NEMO
2020-02-13 20:46:17 UTC
Mass burning of Germans killed in Dresden's bombing
LOLOK!!
They DESERVED to die, since they betrayed the Fuhrer!
TSSK!
The Peeler
2020-02-13 22:13:52 UTC
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 15:38:39 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Loose Cannon
14,000 deaths and the crematoria is running at warp speed. Turn back
the technology 75-80 years and then tell me the Nazis smoked over
6,000,000 jews. Does a gook take longer to roast than a hebe?
NOBODY ever claimed that the nazis cremated over 6 million Jews, you
ridiculous gay nazoid!
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
A. Filip
2020-02-13 20:51:21 UTC
http://youtu.be/eYYV1B1lRKY
The REAL death toll may exceed 14,000.
Two-thirds of them are dying at home or on the street.
And the bodies keep on coming: http://youtu.be/aC1HenCFmbc
"I can't stand it anymore! I told my chief yesterday that I was going crazy!
I was going to jump off a building!"
http://youtu.be/NZqjaajKmxI
Will US crematoria run faster?
Will uninsured/homeless be super-super-spreaders?

IMHO spread outside Wuhan/PRC is "quite likely". [Hope for the best,
prepare for the worst] In such deadly case _big_ cover-up by PRC *NOW*
would be plain stupid (IMHO).
--
A. Filip