Trump May Flee the Country After Election Loss
Transition Zone
2020-10-17 19:46:56 UTC
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8849817/Donald-Trump-jokes-leave-country-doesnt-win-election.html
Trump is a flight risk.
Lock him in the rubber room now!
"His comments come as musicians Bruce Springsteen and Tommy Lee swore to do the opposite - and leave America if Trump is reelected. His comments come as musicians Bruce Springsteen and Tommy Lee swore to do the opposite - and leave America if Trump is reelected. '
I shouldn't joke because you know what? Running against the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics puts pressure on me,' Trump told the crowd of supporters in Georgia Friday night. He asked the audience what he should do if he 'lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics'.
'Could you imagine if I lose? My whole life, what am I going to do?' he asked.
'I'm going to say 'I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics.' I'm not going to feel so good.'
He added: 'Maybe I'll have to leave the country? I don't know.' (Daily mail article)
Keema's Nan
2020-10-17 19:53:24 UTC
On Saturday, October 17, 2020 at 2:47:56 AM UTC-4, max headroom wrote in
[...]
Don’t say that.

He will probably try to come to the UK and his (environmentally dead) golf
courses. We don’t want him, although Trump being in Scotland would be an
extra incentive to unhitch the skirt wearing heathens and send them off into
the Arctic Sea.
Pamela
2020-10-19 12:08:27 UTC
On 17 Oct 2020, Transition Zone wrote (in
Post by Transition Zone
[...]
Considering the court cases he will face, Trump's best bet might be to go
somewhere which doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US.

Russia? :)