interesting, hitlers own account of joining the dap!
Add Reply
CheeseySock
2019-12-01 00:05:39 UTC
interesting, hitlers own account of joining the dap!

in a darkened room, he met with 4 of the previous 6.... and was "accepted"

well little man, we will make you a big man for a little while... they
did not say....
CheeseySock
2019-12-01 01:19:01 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
interesting, hitlers own account of joining the dap!
in a darkened room, he met with 4 of the previous 6.... and was "accepted"
well little man, we will make you a big man for a little while... they
did not say....
I do not think he mentions who they were/still-are anywhere, correct me
if I am wrong!
CheeseySock
2019-12-01 01:22:31 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
interesting, hitlers own account of joining the dap!
in a darkened room, he met with 4 of the previous 6.... and was "accepted"
well little man, we will make you a big man for a little while... they
did not say....
I do not think he mentions who they were/still-are anywhere, correct me
if I am wrong!
like did soros actually look like he still does currently whilst he was
executed at 30+ nazi death camps on the record????
CheeseySock
2019-12-01 01:31:26 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
interesting, hitlers own account of joining the dap!
in a darkened room, he met with 4 of the previous 6.... and was "accepted"
well little man, we will make you a big man for a little while... they
did not say....
I do not think he mentions who they were/still-are anywhere, correct me
if I am wrong!
it's like hitler was quite right, yet was still a plant and it is a
massive piss take! (totally destroyed the right, right as in right as in
opposite to wrong rather than right opposite to left... two sides of the
shitestem... )