Keep this in mind whenever Ejercito posts drivel for the coon Morton
Add Reply
Loose Cannon
2019-11-30 19:09:10 UTC
The Peeler
2019-11-30 19:42:46 UTC
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-12-04 17:45:42 UTC
Post by The Peeler
"Hello from AVG.
Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.
And fix your fucking sig separator!
Sincerely, AVG."
Loose Cannon has an inferior character, because of his choices and
conduct!

Michael
The Peeler
Or simply because he IS inferior!