The missing link
Add Reply
Roger
2020-01-03 22:52:59 UTC
So the Iranian General responsible for clandestine action in foreign territories arrives in Baghdad. There is no official reception, he slips away together with his Number 2 in two cars accompanied by his own men.

Moments later the cars are precisely hit from a drone in a strike authorized from Washington.

So they knew they were coming and what they were up to; yet they have refrained from entering into details.

What was Saleimani's mission in Iraq?
Pancho
2020-01-03 23:31:23 UTC
What makes you think they knew what the general was up to?
Roger
2020-01-04 00:01:51 UTC
Post by Pancho
Post by Roger
So the Iranian General responsible for clandestine action in foreign territories arrives in Baghdad. There is no official reception, he slips away together with his Number 2 in two cars accompanied by his own men.
Moments later the cars are precisely hit from a drone in a strike authorized from Washington.
So they knew they were coming and what they were up to; yet they have refrained from entering into details.
What makes you think they knew what the general was up to?
quote:
the Pentagon statement reads, was "actively developing plans to attack US diplomats and service members in Iraq and throughout the region".

Note that's a pentagon statement, not a tweet from Trump, and they will sure as heck have facts to back that up as they will need to give them to the relevant oversight committees.
Pancho
2020-01-04 10:50:35 UTC
Post by Roger
Post by Pancho
Post by Roger
So the Iranian General responsible for clandestine action in foreign territories arrives in Baghdad. There is no official reception, he slips away together with his Number 2 in two cars accompanied by his own men.
Moments later the cars are precisely hit from a drone in a strike authorized from Washington.
So they knew they were coming and what they were up to; yet they have refrained from entering into details.
What makes you think they knew what the general was up to?
the Pentagon statement reads, was "actively developing plans to attack US diplomats and service members in Iraq and throughout the region".
Note that's a pentagon statement, not a tweet from Trump, and they will sure as heck have facts to back that up as they will need to give them to the relevant oversight committees.
You're joking right. The Pentagon have been complicit in misleading the
public over all the recent wars; Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq. I mean you
do remember Saddam's WMD.

The Pentagon is political, they lie and mislead. Whistleblowers show us
that. Government agencies are political.

I also note that you give unattributed quotes, whilst this one appears
genuine, it is an sloppy thing to do. It's like you just want to muddy
the water more.

<https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Releases/Release/Article/2049534/statement-by-the-department-of-defense/>

Look at the alleged 27th Dec event, apparently he is responsible for
launching 30 rockets, done by an Iraqi group. I'm betting we never see
any evidence that Iran was responsible. The Iraqis don't like the USA,
you don't need Iran to explain why.

The USA have such a long history of making shit up I see no reason to
believe them now. The best thing they could do is leave Iraq, Syria,
Afghanistan and allow them to recover. That probably means under Iranian
influence but the USA should have realised that would be the consequence
of their interference before they invaded.
The Iceberg
so you trust the Iranian dictatorship as good honest lads then? guess you've never met any Iranians or asked them about their government?
Pancho
2020-01-04 16:57:36 UTC
Post by The Iceberg
Post by Pancho
The USA have such a long history of making shit up I see no reason to
believe them now. The best thing they could do is leave Iraq, Syria,
Afghanistan and allow them to recover. That probably means under Iranian
influence but the USA should have realised that would be the consequence
of their interference before they invaded.
so you trust the Iranian dictatorship as good honest lads then? guess you've never met any Iranians or asked them about their government?
That is a non sequitur. I don't doubt the Iranian government are an
unpleasant bunch. I think USA actions help prevent Iran from
liberalising. The USA helps keep the Mullahs in power.
Roger
2020-01-04 17:28:21 UTC
Post by Pancho
That is a non sequitur. I don't doubt the Iranian government are an
unpleasant bunch. I think USA actions help prevent Iran from
liberalising. The USA helps keep the Mullahs in power.
I think Shia Muslim vs Sunni Muslim predates the USA.

The Iranian government want the USA out of Iraq to make it easier for them to excerpt their control.
Roger
2020-01-04 13:11:35 UTC
Post by Pancho
Post by Roger
You're joking right. The Pentagon have been complicit in misleading the
public over all the recent wars; Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq. I mean you
do remember Saddam's WMD.
Excellent example. In order to make the false claims about WMD's they used intelligence from indirect European sources that had arrived via the UK, a loophole that mean that oversight could not drill down on them, or hold them to account.

The US has learned through it's mistakes, they may not now rely on third party information for such critical actions.
Roger
2020-01-04 13:34:08 UTC
Post by Pancho
The USA have such a long history of making shit up I see no reason to
believe them now. The best thing they could do is leave Iraq, Syria,
Afghanistan and allow them to recover.
The US have had an almost non-existent role in Syria, the only major direct action was sending cruise missiles to destroy the air squadron that had been dropping chemical bombs on Aleppo. Perhaps they should have let them carry on? Russia was supposed to be dealing with ISIS in Syria It failed, US backed militias liberated Raqqa, further south the best the Russians managed was to push ISIS to the Iraqi border. Russia also failed to do anything about the aforementioned bombs which came from an air base which also housed Russian Squadrons.

If the US left Iraq then it is likely that Iran would achieve it's aim of colonizing the country by means of it's Shia militia's which Soleimani had been building up during the purge of ISIS and who in many areas refuse to accept Iraq authority. Whilst many Iraqi Shia's welcome this, many don't. But Saudi Arabia, which has been on the receiving end of attacks from Soleimani's militias, would definitely not like it....it would probably end up with a big war between Saudia Arabia, Kuwait UAE on one side, Iran on the other, and Iraq in the middle.

Of course many in the west would be happy to say OK, let them get on with it.....until there was no petrol to put in their cars, as happened in the '70s.
Pancho
2020-01-04 17:08:56 UTC
Post by Roger
Post by Pancho
The USA have such a long history of making shit up I see no reason to
believe them now. The best thing they could do is leave Iraq, Syria,
Afghanistan and allow them to recover.
The US have had an almost non-existent role in Syria, the only major direct action was sending cruise missiles to destroy the air squadron that had been dropping chemical bombs on Aleppo.
The USA encouraged the rebels to start the civil war. Far greater
interference than anything Iran is accused of. I would also take this
chemical bomb story with a pinch of salt.
Post by Roger
[...]
Yes USA actions since 2003 have increased Iranian influence. It was
pretty obvious it would happen. I don't see any way for them to
reasonably prevent it now. Their influence in the region appears to have
been almost entirely negative. It would be better they left.

I doubt Iran and Saudi would go to war.
Post by Roger
Of course many in the west would be happy to say OK, let them get on with it.....until there was no petrol to put in their cars, as happened in the '70s.
The USA was interfering before and during the 70s?

It would be better to avoid energy dependence on the middle east. The
USA and the rest of the world could produce a lot more oil, it is just
currently uneconomic. We should also be moving away from Oil
Roger
2020-01-04 17:57:40 UTC
Post by Pancho
The USA encouraged the rebels to start the civil war. Far greater
interference than anything Iran is accused of.
Iran as a nation has not been 'accused' of anything in Syria, they have been acting in broad daylight. They have supported Assad from the outset and it has been arms and support from Iran that have prevented Assad falling. Soleimani has been the principal military adviser to Assad and has orchestrated many of the actions such as the seige of Idlib and the battle for Aleppo.

You think encouraging pro democracy rebels to uprise was far worse than the crimes Syria has committed against it's own population?

I would also take this
Post by Pancho
chemical bomb story with a pinch of salt.
So you think Chemical weapons were not used in Syria?
Post by Pancho
The USA was interfering before and during the 70s?
You say interfering? That may have been used in the past, but in the present it's worth remembering that Obama refused point blank to enter into Iraq unless requested. That request was eventually made by the Iraqi parliament.

Subsequently the US have only played a support role, enabling the Iraqi authorities to overthrow ISIS rather than going in themselves in the front line.

SOME politicians in Iraq say they overstepped their mandate, others disagree; tomorrow there will be a debate about it in the Iraq parliament. I will be far more interested in what they have to say than your opinion. Sorry ;-)
Post by Pancho
It would be better to avoid energy dependence on the middle east. The
USA and the rest of the world could produce a lot more oil, it is just
currently uneconomic. We should also be moving away from Oil
Well I fully agree with the last statement, and so do western governments, I believe they are by and large going flat out to reduce dependence on oil. But another very critical issue for Europe is gas.
Why? It's what all the analysts predict. Do you have some secret inside info?
Pancho
2020-01-04 18:37:06 UTC
Post by Pancho
You think encouraging pro democracy rebels to uprise was far worse
than the crimes Syria has committed against it's own population?
Absolutely, yes. Half a million people have died. Millions of refuges. A
humanitarian catastrophe. This is what the civil war caused.
Post by Roger
I would also take this
Post by Pancho
chemical bomb story with a pinch of salt.
So you think Chemical weapons were not used in Syria?
I can't say for sure. But I'm very much doubt the claims made by the USA.
Post by Roger
Post by Pancho
The USA was interfering before and during the 70s?
You say interfering? That may have been used in the past, but in the present it's worth remembering that Obama refused point blank to enter into Iraq unless requested. That request was eventually made by the Iraqi parliament.
Subsequently the US have only played a support role, enabling the Iraqi authorities to overthrow ISIS rather than going in themselves in the front line.
Only played a support role? We are discussing assassinations. The USA
wrecked Iraq.
Post by Pancho
It would be better to avoid energy dependence on the middle east. The
USA and the rest of the world could produce a lot more oil, it is just
currently uneconomic. We should also be moving away from Oil
Well I fully agree with the last statement, and so do western governments, I believe they are by and large going flat out to reduce dependence on oil. But another very critical issue for Europe is gas.
Gas, lol! The USA just introduced sanctions on companies who build a gas
pipeline from Russia to Germany, Nord Stream 2. We don't need the middle
east for gas.

It also shows the type of bully the USA is. What right do they have to
impose sanctions?
Post by Roger
Post by Pancho
I doubt Iran and Saudi would go to war.
Why? It's what all the analysts predict. Do you have some secret inside info?
When was the last time Iran started a war against another country? Saudi
might feel happy murdering diplomats and bullying small countries but I
can't see them starting a war against a powerful opponent, like Iran.
Roger
2020-01-04 20:10:25 UTC
Post by Roger
Post by Pancho
You think encouraging pro democracy rebels to uprise was far worse
than the crimes Syria has committed against it's own population?
Absolutely, yes. Half a million people have died. Millions of refuges. A
humanitarian catastrophe. This is what the civil war caused.
And you think that is the US's fault? What we had in Syria was a population that did not want it's government and would have overthrown it. Russia and Syria stepped in to stop that happening. Note that this was not caused by US intervention, who could have taken out Damascuss whenever. But they didn't. So, why is the US to blame?
Post by Roger
I can't say for sure. But I'm very much doubt the claims made by the USA.
The claims were made by Syrian Rebel groups and verified by UN organizations. What claims did the USA make?
Post by Roger
Post by Roger
Subsequently the US have only played a support role, enabling the Iraqi authorities to overthrow ISIS rather than going in themselves in the front line.
Only played a support role? We are discussing assassinations. The USA
wrecked Iraq.
Post Obama? The only US activity has been in support of Iraqi forces on the request the Iraq parliament. Assassinations? I wasn't aware there had been any, do you have more information?
Post by Roger
Gas, lol! The USA just introduced sanctions on companies who build a gas
pipeline from Russia to Germany, Nord Stream 2. We don't need the middle
east for gas.
Europe is dependent on gas from outside Europe. It comes from Russia, Middle East and North Africa. Just like oil. However it is a more critical situation than oil...therefore whilst I agree it's important to eliminate oil dependency, even more so gas.
Post by Roger
It also shows the type of bully the USA is. What right do they have to
impose sanctions?
In fact the US cannot impose sanctions outside it's jurisdiction. A country that does not want to collaborate with the US can quite happily ignore the sanctions.
1980. They wanted to take control of Iraq. They still do. If the US leave they will. That is why the outcome of the debate in the Iraqi parliament tomorrow will be so interesting.
Ned Latham
2020-01-04 20:59:11 UTC
----snip----
Post by Pancho
When was the last time Iran started a war against another country?
1980.
Nope. Iraq (Saddam) attacked Iran.
Roger
2020-01-04 21:48:37 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
----snip----
Post by Pancho
When was the last time Iran started a war against another country?
1980.
Nope. Iraq (Saddam) attacked Iran.
Yes (officially) they did start it, but were both spoiling for a fight and had territorial disputes and standoffs running all over the place.

And I do not see a much different situation if Iran takes control of Iraq....they will be head to head with the Saudis.....Something will break.
Pancho
2020-01-04 23:01:53 UTC
Post by Roger
Post by Roger
Post by Pancho
You think encouraging pro democracy rebels to uprise was far worse
than the crimes Syria has committed against it's own population?
Absolutely, yes. Half a million people have died. Millions of refuges. A
humanitarian catastrophe. This is what the civil war caused.
And you think that is the US's fault? What we had in Syria was a population that did not want it's government and would have overthrown it. Russia and Syria stepped in to stop that happening. Note that this was not caused by US intervention, who could have taken out Damascuss whenever. But they didn't. So, why is the US to blame?
Yes, I believe the US fomented civil war. The US encouraged the rebels,
who would not have acted without the belief that the US supported them.
I think your claim that the rebels represented the "population" of Iraq
is unjustified. Russia did its best to prevent the civil war and only
became involved later on.
Post by Roger
Post by Roger
I can't say for sure. But I'm very much doubt the claims made by the USA.
The claims were made by Syrian Rebel groups and verified by UN organizations. What claims did the USA make?
<https://countercurrents.org/2019/12/new-wikileaks-documents-expose-doctoring-of-chemical-weapons-report-to-justify-2018-us-attack-on-syria>

With regards the 2018 US attack on Syria.

Quote.

"The documents point to a systematic effort to suppress evidence
uncovered by investigators that cast significant doubt on the official
line pushed by Washington"
Post by Roger
Post by Roger
Post by Roger
Subsequently the US have only played a support role, enabling the Iraqi authorities to overthrow ISIS rather than going in themselves in the front line.
Only played a support role? We are discussing assassinations. The USA
wrecked Iraq.
Post Obama? The only US activity has been in support of Iraqi forces on the request the Iraq parliament. Assassinations? I wasn't aware there had been any, do you have more information?
The Iraq War 2003, remember? If the killing of Soleimani wasn't an
assassination what was it?. What do you think this thread is about?
Post by Roger
It also shows the type of bully the USA is. What right do they have to
impose sanctions?
In fact the US cannot impose sanctions outside it's jurisdiction. A country that does not want to collaborate with the US can quite happily ignore the sanctions.
The US can impose sanctions on companies for actions taken outside US
jurisdiction. They do this all the time. The US is an economic
superpower. Companies cannot ignore US sanctions, justified or not,
neither can countries, even though we weren't talking about countries.
You just seem to be more and more dishonest.

The point is that the US has no right to stick its nose into deals
between the EU and Russia. How do you think the US would react if the EU
introduced sanctions on any company working on a gas pipeline from
Canada to the USA?
Post by Roger
Post by Roger
When was the last time Iran started a war against another country?
1980. They wanted to take control of Iraq. They still do. If the US leave they will. That is why the outcome of the debate in the Iraqi parliament tomorrow will be so interesting.
Iraq invaded Iran to suggest otherwise is dishonest. I think your
credibility is now on a level with abelard's.
Keema's Nan
2020-01-04 14:13:13 UTC
Post by Roger
Post by Pancho
Post by Roger
So the Iranian General responsible for clandestine action in foreign
territories arrives in Baghdad. There is no official reception, he slips
away together with his Number 2 in two cars accompanied by his own men.
Moments later the cars are precisely hit from a drone in a strike
authorized from Washington.
So they knew they were coming and what they were up to; yet they have
refrained from entering into details.
What makes you think they knew what the general was up to?
the Pentagon statement reads, was "actively developing plans to attack US
diplomats and service members in Iraq and throughout the region".
Note that's a pentagon statement, not a tweet from Trump, and they will sure
as heck have facts to back that up as they will need to give them to the
relevant oversight committees.
Well he might have been "actively developing plans to attack US diplomats and
service members in Iraq and throughout the region” but they will have been
nothing like the plans now being developed for revenge attacks.

Trump has fucked up big time, and created a Muslim Martyr for everyone over
there to rally around. He had better be prepared for jihad and fury like has
never been seen before.
abelard
2020-01-04 14:22:12 UTC
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Roger
Post by Pancho
Post by Roger
[...]
I see you have reached full maturity mode.

Wasn’t Netanyahu also conveniently in Paris for the Charlie Hebdo incident?
abelard
2020-01-04 14:26:59 UTC
On Sat, 04 Jan 2020 14:22:12 +0000, Keema's Nan
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Roger
Post by Pancho
Post by Roger
[...]
you will not understand the world unless you seek to understand
the childishness of your common voter

even the mad mullahs seek to control the emotions of the mob
for political power

no politician can ignore the stupidity of the common man...or woman
2020-01-04 14:35:22 UTC
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Roger
Post by Pancho
Post by Roger
[...]
As a common voter, I think you are a prime example - and now I understand
only too well.Thanks.
Post by abelard
even the mad mullahs seek to control the emotions of the mob
for political power
no politician can ignore the stupidity of the common man...or woman
The politicians seem to be ignoring you easily enough - and so I believe your
claim is false.
Wasn’t Netanyahu also conveniently in Paris for the Charlie Hebdo incident?
<no answer>
abelard
2020-01-04 14:37:13 UTC
On Sat, 04 Jan 2020 14:35:22 +0000, Keema's Nan
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Roger
Post by Pancho
Post by Roger
[...]
by such small steps will you advance
even the mad mullahs seek to control the emotions of the mob
for political power
no politician can ignore the stupidity of the common man...or woman
The politicians seem to be ignoring you easily enough - and so I believe your
claim is false.
Wasn’t Netanyahu also conveniently in Paris for the Charlie Hebdo incident?
<no answer>
i couldn't care less if i tried
Yes, but you were not a relative of those who had to die.
abelard
2020-01-04 16:14:04 UTC
On Sat, 04 Jan 2020 14:51:18 +0000, Keema's Nan
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Roger
Post by Pancho
Post by Roger
[...]
life is hard, do you expect to live forever?

do you even expect that of your relatives?
2020-01-04 16:19:27 UTC
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Roger
Post by Pancho
Post by Roger
[...]
I’m not sure I want to live at all, given the prospects for the future.
Post by abelard
do you even expect that of your relatives?
My grandkids ought to be alive in the 22nd century, if they live as long as
my Dad has.

Goodness knows what hell-on-earth awaits them.
The Todal
2020-01-04 15:46:30 UTC
Post by Roger
Post by Pancho
Post by Roger
[...]
Trump has been impeached and is likely to face a trial. What better way
to get the nation and the Senate on side than by plunging America into a
new conflict?

The 1998 bombing of Iraq (code-named Operation Desert Fox) was a major
four-day bombing campaign on Iraqi targets from 16 to 19 December 1998,
by the United States and the United Kingdom. The four-day bombing
campaign occurred at the same time the U.S. House of Representatives was
conducting the impeachment hearing of President Clinton. Clinton was
impeached by the House on 19 December, the last day of the bombing
campaign. A few months earlier, similar criticism was levelled during
Operation Infinite Reach, wherein missile strikes were ordered against
suspected terrorist bases in Sudan and Afghanistan, on 20 August. The
missile strikes began three days after Clinton was called to testify
before a grand jury during the Lewinsky scandal and his subsequent
nationally televised address later that evening in which Clinton
admitted having an inappropriate relationship.
abelard
2020-01-04 16:16:05 UTC
Post by The Todal
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Roger
Post by Pancho
Post by Roger
[...]
just another kangaroo court...
2020-01-04 08:27:36 UTC
Post by Roger
So the Iranian General responsible for clandestine action in foreign
territories arrives in Baghdad. There is no official reception, he slips away
together with his Number 2 in two cars accompanied by his own men.
Moments later the cars are precisely hit from a drone in a strike authorized
from Washington.
So they knew they were coming and what they were up to; yet they have
refrained from entering into details.
What was Saleimani's mission in Iraq?
Who cares?

The point is - half of Australia is ablaze, the oceans’ wildlife is being
killed off at an alarming rate, large wild land mammals are on the edge of
extinction, various global warming predictions are beginning to come true;
and yet all our severely retarded leaders can think of, is starting yet
another war with a country full of Muslims.
Norman Wells
2020-01-04 08:40:47 UTC
Post by Roger
So the Iranian General responsible for clandestine action in foreign
territories arrives in Baghdad. There is no official reception, he slips away
together with his Number 2 in two cars accompanied by his own men.
Moments later the cars are precisely hit from a drone in a strike authorized
from Washington.
So they knew they were coming and what they were up to; yet they have
refrained from entering into details.
What was Saleimani's mission in Iraq?
Who cares?
The point is - half of Australia is ablaze, the oceans’ wildlife is being
killed off at an alarming rate, large wild land mammals are on the edge of
extinction, various global warming predictions are beginning to come true;
and yet all our severely retarded leaders can think of, is starting yet
another war with a country full of Muslims.
That's because all of the things you mention they can't do anything about.

The root cause is too many people.

If you've got a handy solution for that, do let us know.
Keema's Nan
2020-01-04 09:28:51 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Roger
[...]
I know the solution... make sure half the population perishes in a brief
nuclear exchange and then carry on regardless.

The only problem is that until this year, everyone would have considered it
so ridiculous that only certified madmen would even consider it.

But now, the madmen have complete control.
Norman Wells
2020-01-04 14:23:41 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Roger
[...]
They're all prtected by law now too. The weirder the belief system they
have, the less anyone is allowed to do anything about it.
GB
2020-01-10 15:44:28 UTC
Are you talking about Boris?
Col
2020-01-05 08:56:21 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
That's because all of the things you mention they can't do anything about.
The root cause is too many people.
If you've got a handy solution for that, do let us know.
I know the solution... make sure half the population perishes in a brief
nuclear exchange and then carry on regardless.
And the resultant 'nuclear winter' would be a handy solution to global
warming, a plan with no drawbacks!
Col
Keema's Nan
2020-01-05 09:42:17 UTC
Post by Col
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Norman Wells
That's because all of the things you mention they can't do anything about.
The root cause is too many people.
If you've got a handy solution for that, do let us know.
I know the solution... make sure half the population perishes in a brief
nuclear exchange and then carry on regardless.
And the resultant 'nuclear winter' would be a handy solution to global
warming, a plan with no drawbacks!
Precisely. No more water/food shortages. All oil production taken over by
western multinationals. Barren desert areas full of radioactive fallout could
be designated world nature reserves and left to ‘regenerate’ naturally;
thus removing the need to bother with them in rich countries.

What’s not to like? I would be very surprised if the plans for this are not
well advanced.
John
It's being processed right now....
abelard
2020-01-04 11:44:28 UTC
On Sat, 04 Jan 2020 08:27:36 +0000, Keema's Nan
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Roger
So the Iranian General responsible for clandestine action in foreign
territories arrives in Baghdad. There is no official reception, he slips away
together with his Number 2 in two cars accompanied by his own men.
Moments later the cars are precisely hit from a drone in a strike authorized
from Washington.
So they knew they were coming and what they were up to; yet they have
refrained from entering into details.
What was Saleimani's mission in Iraq?
Who cares?
The point is - half of Australia is ablaze, the oceans’ wildlife is being
killed off at an alarming rate, large wild land mammals are on the edge of
extinction, various global warming predictions are beginning to come true;
and yet all our severely retarded leaders can think of, is starting yet
another war with a country full of Muslims.
india is seeking to control them
burma has chucked them out
putin is supervising syria
china is trying to 're-educate' them
trump is telling them to behave in the nicest possible terms

do you suppose there might be a commonality?
Only if you believe pro-Israeli bollox.
abelard
2020-01-04 14:16:04 UTC
On Sat, 04 Jan 2020 14:14:09 +0000, Keema's Nan
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Roger
[...]
ahhhh...it's all about the jooooooz...

simple minds seek simplistic 'answers'
2020-01-04 14:20:02 UTC
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Roger
[...]
It certainly is, this time.
Post by abelard
simple minds seek simplistic 'answers'
What a shame no one tries to find a simple solution, when the military
weapons billionaires wish to get even richer.

Bought your extra shares yet?
Incubus
2020-01-09 10:02:37 UTC
Post by Roger
So the Iranian General responsible for clandestine action in foreign
territories arrives in Baghdad. There is no official reception, he slips away
together with his Number 2 in two cars accompanied by his own men.
Moments later the cars are precisely hit from a drone in a strike authorized
from Washington.
So they knew they were coming and what they were up to; yet they have
refrained from entering into details.
What was Saleimani's mission in Iraq?
Who cares?
The point is - half of Australia is ablaze, the oceans’ wildlife is being
killed off at an alarming rate, large wild land mammals are on the edge of
extinction, various global warming predictions are beginning to come true;
and yet all our severely retarded leaders can think of, is starting yet
another war with a country full of Muslims.
Watch this for another take on the bush fires:

Pancho
2020-01-09 10:58:08 UTC
Post by Roger
So the Iranian General responsible for clandestine action in foreign
territories arrives in Baghdad. There is no official reception, he slips away
together with his Number 2 in two cars accompanied by his own men.
Moments later the cars are precisely hit from a drone in a strike authorized
from Washington.
So they knew they were coming and what they were up to; yet they have
refrained from entering into details.
What was Saleimani's mission in Iraq?
Who cares?
The point is - half of Australia is ablaze, the oceans’ wildlife is being
killed off at an alarming rate, large wild land mammals are on the edge of
extinction, various global warming predictions are beginning to come true;
and yet all our severely retarded leaders can think of, is starting yet
another war with a country full of Muslims.
http://youtu.be/B_tn8f0uaB4
Paul takes 14 seconds to let us know he is an imbecile. "Look at this
satellite image of country, its absolutely terrifying". It's not a
satellite image of Australia. It is a graphic that someone has painted
fires on.

I also thought the story about a guy fined 100K $ for chopping down all
the trees within a 100m of his property was a bit OTT. Yeah, chopping
down all the trees in Australia would prevent houses getting burnt down.
But perhaps not building single houses in the middle of forests would be
a more environmentally friendly solution.

It may be that Australia's current fires are not particularly due to
climate change but adding more idiocy doesn't help.
Maxwell Boltzmann
2020-01-04 09:26:16 UTC
Post by Roger
So the Iranian General responsible for clandestine action in foreign
territories arrives in Baghdad. There is no official reception, he
slips away together with his Number 2 in two cars accompanied by his
own men.
Moments later the cars are precisely hit from a drone in a strike authorized from Washington.
So they knew they were coming and what they were up to; yet they have
refrained from entering into details.
What was Saleimani's mission in Iraq?
Obviously there is a lot we are not being told. The BBC reports have
given the impression that they didn't really even want to admit it
happened in Baghdad, it was just kind of mentioned in passing. I guess
they didn't want to draw too much attention to the extraordinary fact
that Saleimani was allowed into the country on an apparently officially
authorised visit.
Max
Col
2020-01-05 12:38:24 UTC
Post by Roger
What was Saleimani's mission in Iraq?
stirring up trouble
Well he managed that alright, though obviously not in the way he had
intended....
--
Col