Obscure, Low Circulation New York Sun's editorial endorsing Trump re-election: President Trump's Promise To Use Government Money And Save The Paper
Add Reply
w***@gmail.com
2020-10-27 23:34:45 UTC
LOL...the New York Sun. Who is Watertown MN's high school paper
endorsing? After all, it pretty much carries the same weight.
The only people I know who read the Sun are dead because they went to Trump
rallies and didn't social distance with their fellow diseased flabby America
haters.
w***@gmail.com
haters.
w***@gmail.com