"There was no forensic audit to prove that Biden won"
Add Reply
Trump 46
2021-07-17 14:46:26 UTC
Huh?
Gore conceded Bush won (twice),
Kerry conceded that Bush won, Hillary
conceded that Trump won.
Would it kill to admit that
Biden won?
If Biden really won, why is Trump saying it's all a big hoax and he really
won?

I want blood samples and DNA from every alleged Biden voter so we can prove
once and for all that Trump won by the greatest landslide ever.

Then it will be up to Evangelical Televangelists to decide who won because
the Supreme Court refuses to play ball and are just anti-Trump scum.

They speak for God and he's bigger than some stupid court.
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
2021-07-17 15:10:33 UTC
Post by Trump 46
Huh?
Gore conceded Bush won (twice),
Kerry conceded that Bush won, Hillary
conceded that Trump won.
Would it kill to admit that
Biden won?
If Biden really won, why is Trump saying it's all a big hoax and he really
won?
I want blood samples and DNA from every alleged Biden voter so we can prove
once and for all that Trump won by the greatest landslide ever.
Then it will be up to Evangelical Televangelists to decide who won because
the Supreme Court refuses to play ball and are just anti-Trump scum.
They speak for God and he's bigger than some stupid court.
WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIANS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A "RACE OF PUSSIES and COWARDS"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.sport.cricket/QL1E59PpbHA/mmQTlsDwAwAJ

Non-White men should CONTINUOUSLY BREED with WHITE WOMEN and completely
ELIMINATE this "EVIL WHITE CHRISTIAN VIRUS" from this beautiful planet.
BeamMeUpScotty
2021-07-17 16:19:58 UTC
Post by FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
Post by Trump 46
[...]

Who was it that was KNOCKING PEOPLE OUT BY hitting them from behind?

Oh that's right, they were Blacks.

YOUTUBE was full of videos of Blacks violently attacking people from
behind them as they walked past.
--
That's karma

Censorship is a systemic form of violence, using force to silence those
you hate.

Censorship is HATE personified... Hate groups use censorship to help
force those they hate to be gagged and silenced.

Censorship becomes a systemic hate crime and a form of SLAVERY when it's
illegally forced on American citizens. TWITTER'S censorship is enslaving
Blacks.

Censorship of this document in whole or part, is an admission of your
belonging to a VIOLENT HATE GROUP.
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
2021-07-18 04:34:57 UTC
Post by Trump 46
[...]
They made a mistake.

ALL Non-Whites should have applied the same standards what whites
applied to non-whites for 600 years like this houston white did to
"neighbor's burglars", and MERCILESSLY SLAUGHTERED the EVIL WHITE XTIAN
THIEVES like FUCKING PIGS.

If they did, the CONCEPT of RACISM would have never existed.

https://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5278638&page=1
Man Cleared for Killing Neighbor's Burglars

Trump 46

Trump 46

Trump 46

Trump 46