SHAY NOW has anyone GOOGLED our STD.COM pershishtent SHPAMMING PESHT Barry Z. Shein RECENTLY? TOINS out he's a **jew** and a **PAEDOPHILE**!
jew kike SHEENIE paedophile Barry Z. SHEIN's preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson
2020-06-29 12:56:26 UTC
GOOGLE the a"h!

Who'd have thought?

LOMPOPO!
The Peeler
2020-06-29 15:12:09 UTC
Just WHAT is this hysterical gay nazi bitch WAILING about again?
Post by jew kike SHEENIE paedophile Barry Z. SHEIN's preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson
GOOGLE the a"h!
Who'd have thought?
LOMPOPO!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Poor desperate defeated cunt!
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>