BoJo a million miles out of his depth
Stephen Cole
2019-09-03 16:12:55 UTC
I was watching the Commons this afternoon and was genuinely surprised to
see just how badly Boris was performing; shifty, evasive, bumbling,
stumbling, totally lost more often than not. About on a par with Theresa
May on her bad days. What’s more, he looked terrified at points, like he’s
just realising for the first time that he’s not actually remotely competent
for the job. LOL!

So, the forthcoming General Election campaign is going to be quite the
spectacle as we see the real Boris Johnson exposed and crushed. It’s going
to be great!

Goodbye Brexit! :-D
--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur
michael adams
2019-09-03 17:30:17 UTC
Post by Stephen Cole
I was watching the Commons this afternoon and was genuinely surprised to
see just how badly Boris was performing; shifty, evasive, bumbling,
stumbling, totally lost more often than not. About on a par with Theresa
May on her bad days. What's more, he looked terrified at points, like he's
just realising for the first time that he's not actually remotely competent
for the job. LOL!
So, the forthcoming General Election campaign is going to be quite the
spectacle as we see the real Boris Johnson exposed and crushed. It's going
to be great!
Unfortunately not.

"Do you want to be on TV ? Do you think you deserve it ? Do you think
you will be "good" on camera ? Answer "No" to these questions and you
might as well get out of politics". David Thomson "Television" p.269

The HoC is about the only place where Boris can't control the situation.
Which is one of the reasons why he's suspended it.

Outside the HoC Boris loves the TV camera and the TV watching public
(including the Tory members who voted him in ) love watching Boris.

Same as they loved watching "Trump" in "The Apprentice". They're
larger than life characters, who naturally appeal to the hard of thinking.

Corbyn on the other hand is boring and would tick the "No Publicity" Box
if there was one.
Post by Stephen Cole
Goodbye Brexit! :-D
Kate Hoey, Frank Field. They and a few others are still out there, you know.

michael adams

Brian Gaff
2019-09-04 07:03:40 UTC
The thing is as Mrs May proved, nobody wants the current deal or to crash
out. That was established when she was in charge. How could Boris not have
realised his. So here we are back round to the start of Groundhog day again.
I fully realise that he was hoping that by taking it to the wire Brussels
would give in, but really, they are all now so bemused by us, I suspect they
could not give a monkeys.
What is going to happen now if we elect yet another hung parliament with
Lib dems holding the balance of power?

The date has to be a few days away. Will Brussels say, you cannot be allowed
to crash out while you have no credible government. Do they cancel Article
50, say sod it and move it till February, or just chuck us out anyway with
Mays deal?

I personally don't think whoever you had in No 10 faced with this mess it
would make any difference.

Brian
--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
nightjar
2019-09-03 18:33:30 UTC
Post by Stephen Cole
I was watching the Commons this afternoon and was genuinely surprised to
see just how badly Boris was performing; shifty, evasive, bumbling,
stumbling, totally lost more often than not. About on a par with Theresa
May on her bad days. What’s more, he looked terrified at points, like he’s
just realising for the first time that he’s not actually remotely competent
for the job. LOL!
So, the forthcoming General Election campaign is going to be quite the
spectacle as we see the real Boris Johnson exposed and crushed. It’s going
to be great!...
Well, he won't get the devout Jewish vote, unless he moves the date away
from the start of a religious festival that would stop them from voting.
Colin Bignell
Roger
AFAIK Boris has not stated the 14th, in fact that appears to be a date that the opposition suggested. But let's not get into that hornets nest....
michael adams
2019-09-03 19:06:48 UTC
Post by nightjar
Post by Stephen Cole
I was watching the Commons this afternoon and was genuinely surprised to
see just how badly Boris was performing; shifty, evasive, bumbling,
stumbling, totally lost more often than not. About on a par with Theresa
May on her bad days. What's more, he looked terrified at points, like he's
just realising for the first time that he's not actually remotely competent
for the job. LOL!
So, the forthcoming General Election campaign is going to be quite the
spectacle as we see the real Boris Johnson exposed and crushed. It's going
to be great!...
Well, he won't get the devout Jewish vote, unless he moves the date
away from the start of a religious festival that would stop them
from voting.
Er,

<quote>

" People who will not be able to vote on the chosen day
can register to vote by post or via a proxy vote.

Applications to vote by post must be received by 17:00 BST
on 26 September, for those not already registered to vote.

Proxy voting - where another registered voter votes on another's behalf -
must be applied for at least six working days before election day, in
England, Scotland or Wales."

</quote>

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49561792

So that's Margaret Hodge sorted, at least.

michael adams

nightjar
2019-09-04 09:22:15 UTC
Post by michael adams
Post by nightjar
Post by Stephen Cole
[...]
I got the impression that the main objection was that he hadn't taken
the Jewish population into account when setting the date, rather than
the practical difficulties of voting.
Colin Bignell
Grikbashir®™
Fuck the jew vote. They all vote Labour anyway.
Peeler
2019-09-03 19:28:42 UTC
On Tue, 03 Sep 2019 12:10:12 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbashir®™
Post by nightjar
Well, he won't get the devout Jewish vote, unless he moves the date away
from the start of a religious festival that would stop them from voting.
Fuck the jew vote. They all vote Labour anyway.
Are you sure, psychopath? Psychopathically sure, again? <BG>
is any meaningful debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>
Tall Henry
2019-09-03 20:30:00 UTC
Fuck the polack vote. Why the fuck are they even ALLOWED to vote, anyway?
TSSK!
Stephen Cole
2019-09-03 19:19:06 UTC
Post by nightjar
Post by Stephen Cole
I was watching the Commons this afternoon and was genuinely surprised to
see just how badly Boris was performing; shifty, evasive, bumbling,
stumbling, totally lost more often than not. About on a par with Theresa
May on her bad days. What’s more, he looked terrified at points, like he’s
just realising for the first time that he’s not actually remotely competent
for the job. LOL!
So, the forthcoming General Election campaign is going to be quite the
spectacle as we see the real Boris Johnson exposed and crushed. It’s going
to be great!...
Well, he won't get the devout Jewish vote, unless he moves the date away
from the start of a religious festival that would stop them from voting.
Only the first day of Sukkot is subject to Shabbat rules. If he does
select that day, those concerned can simply request postal votes.
Pretty disgraceful anti-semitism from your Tory fellow travellers, Brian,
as per. Shame on you.
Peeler
2019-09-03 20:32:31 UTC
On Tue, 03 Sep 2019 13:01:05 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Stephen Cole
Pretty disgraceful anti-semitism from your Tory fellow travellers, Brian,
as per. Shame on you.
Pretty disgraceful pro-semitism from you, jewlover. Fuck you.
Pretty ridiculous display of your clinical insanity again, filthy pedophilic
dreckserb! And I know, NOBODY fucks YOU! NOBODY!!! LOL
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
Brian Gaff
Colin Bignell
The Iceberg
why do you hate Britain so much that you want to give all power to Germany(the EUSSR)? what are you so scared of?
Keema's Nan
2019-09-03 19:19:22 UTC
Post by Stephen Cole
I was watching the Commons this afternoon and was genuinely surprised to
see just how badly Boris was performing; shifty, evasive, bumbling,
stumbling, totally lost more often than not. About on a par with Theresa
May on her bad days. What’s more, he looked terrified at points, like he’s
just realising for the first time that he’s not actually remotely competent
for the job. LOL!
So, the forthcoming General Election campaign is going to be quite the
spectacle as we see the real Boris Johnson exposed and crushed. It’s going
to be great!
Goodbye Brexit! :-D
Goodbye any thin veneer of democracy.

The people voted for Brexit, but the Establishment didn’t want that.

At least now the electorate are finding out before they have to vote (if they
can be bothered) ever again.
Spike
2019-09-04 07:59:38 UTC
Post by Stephen Cole
So, the forthcoming General Election campaign is going to be quite the
spectacle as we see the real Boris Johnson exposed and crushed. It’s going
to be great! Goodbye Brexit! :-D
Goodbye any thin veneer of democracy.
The people voted for Brexit, but the Establishment didn’t want that.
At least now the electorate are finding out before they have to vote (if they
can be bothered) ever again.
We're about to see Cole's Comrade Corbyn not support a Parliamentary
vote for the General Election he's been screaming for for so long. It's
quite the spectacle to see the real Jeremy Corbyn exposed and crushed.
Spike
Keema's Nan
2019-09-04 08:13:21 UTC
Post by Spike
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Stephen Cole
So, the forthcoming General Election campaign is going to be quite the
spectacle as we see the real Boris Johnson exposed and crushed. It’s going
to be great! Goodbye Brexit! :-D
Goodbye any thin veneer of democracy.
The people voted for Brexit, but the Establishment didn’t want that.
At least now the electorate are finding out before they have to vote (if they
can be bothered) ever again.
We're about to see Cole's Comrade Corbyn not support a Parliamentary
vote for the General Election he's been screaming for for so long. It's
quite the spectacle to see the real Jeremy Corbyn exposed and crushed.
Yes, Corbyn (and his dimwit supporters) have walked right into Boris’s
trap.

They can control parliamentary proceedings as much as they like, but it will
not get them out of the trap.
Dave Plowman (News)
2019-09-04 10:13:45 UTC
Post by Spike
We're about to see Cole's Comrade Corbyn not support a Parliamentary
vote for the General Election he's been screaming for for so long. It's
quite the spectacle to see the real Jeremy Corbyn exposed and crushed.
Yes, Corbyn (and his dimwit supporters) have walked right into Boris‘s
trap.
Which desert is your head buried in?
They can control parliamentary proceedings as much as they like, but it
will not get them out of the trap.
Meaning it is actually Cummings who controls things?
Very apt for you Brexiteers.
--
*IF ONE SYNCHRONIZED SWIMMER DROWNS, DO THE REST DROWN TOO?

Dave Plowman ***@davenoise.co.uk London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Tim Lamb
2019-09-04 11:10:50 UTC
Post by Dave Plowman (News)
Post by Spike
We're about to see Cole's Comrade Corbyn not support a Parliamentary
vote for the General Election he's been screaming for for so long. It's
quite the spectacle to see the real Jeremy Corbyn exposed and crushed.
Yes, Corbyn (and his dimwit supporters) have walked right into Boris‘s
trap.
Which desert is your head buried in?
They can control parliamentary proceedings as much as they like, but it
will not get them out of the trap.
Meaning it is actually Cummings who controls things?
Very apt for you Brexiteers.
Are you implying that there is person making decisions on behalf of this
country who is unelected and can't be got rid of? Isn't this where we
started?
Tim Lamb
Keema's Nan
2019-09-04 11:42:23 UTC
Post by Dave Plowman (News)
Post by Spike
We're about to see Cole's Comrade Corbyn not support a Parliamentary
vote for the General Election he's been screaming for for so long. It's
quite the spectacle to see the real Jeremy Corbyn exposed and crushed.
Yes, Corbyn (and his dimwit supporters) have walked right into Boris‘s
trap.
Which desert is your head buried in?
The one called 'UK Parliament logical and adult decisions'.
Very apt for you Brexiteers.
dennis@home
2019-09-04 11:46:34 UTC
Post by Dave Plowman (News)
Post by Spike
We're about to see Cole's Comrade Corbyn not support a Parliamentary
vote for the General Election he's been screaming for for so long. It's
quite the spectacle to see the real Jeremy Corbyn exposed and crushed.
Yes, Corbyn (and his dimwit supporters) have walked right into Boris‘s
trap.
Which desert is your head buried in?
The one called 'UK Parliament logical and adult decisions'.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49551893

The UK parliament is doing what the majority say they want.

To do anything else is undemocratic.
Norman Wells
2019-09-04 09:02:31 UTC
Post by Spike
We're about to see Cole's Comrade Corbyn not support a Parliamentary
vote for the General Election he's been screaming for for so long. It's
quite the spectacle to see the real Jeremy Corbyn exposed and crushed.
It is a bit weak and watery, isn't it? Oh yes, we want an election,
we're ready, bring it on. Oh, you mean *now*? Well, we didn't mean
that exactly, er, obviously. We're not doing too well in the polls, and
weren't expecting one for quite a time yet, and we're not really ready.
Yes, of course we'll do whatever it takes to rid the country of this
dangerous government as soon as possible. It's absolutely necessary.
We're the next government and can't wait to lead the country as it
should be led.

Can you get back to us on that one please?
Roger Hayter
2019-09-04 09:40:15 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Spike
We're about to see Cole's Comrade Corbyn not support a Parliamentary
vote for the General Election he's been screaming for for so long. It's
quite the spectacle to see the real Jeremy Corbyn exposed and crushed.
It is a bit weak and watery, isn't it? Oh yes, we want an election,
we're ready, bring it on. Oh, you mean *now*? Well, we didn't mean
that exactly, er, obviously. We're not doing too well in the polls, and
weren't expecting one for quite a time yet, and we're not really ready.
Yes, of course we'll do whatever it takes to rid the country of this
dangerous government as soon as possible. It's absolutely necessary.
We're the next government and can't wait to lead the country as it
should be led.
Can you get back to us on that one please?
Perhaps Corbyn thinks that preventing no-deal Brexit is more important
than becoming PM. Boris could easily change the date of the election
to November, after Brexit. So just be patient a week unilt the No Deal
Act is law and I'm sure we'll be glad to arrange a general election.
Roger Hayter
Keema's Nan
2019-09-04 09:52:13 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Spike
[...]
Spiders are not nicknamed Boris for no reason.

They lure the innocent unwary into their webs, and by the time they realise
what has happened it is too late.....
michael adams
2019-09-04 11:53:52 UTC
"Keema's Nan" <***@bungay.com> wrote in message news:***@news.giganews.com...
.
Post by Keema's Nan
Spiders are not nicknamed Boris for no reason.
<quote>

"Boris the Spider" (1966) was written after Entwistle had been out drinking
with the Rolling Stones' bass guitarist, Bill Wyman. They were making up funny
names for animals when Entwistle came up with "Boris the Spider".

</quote>

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_the_Spider

michael adams

Norman Wells
2019-09-04 09:58:20 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Spike
[...]
By which time Labour will have staged a remarkable recovery in the polls
from the 20% or so it languishes at at the moment, will it?

Seems a bit risky to me.

Maybe Corbyn will have to find another excuse not to get rid of this
dangerous government he despises so much.
Dave Plowman (News)
2019-09-04 10:16:41 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Maybe Corbyn will have to find another excuse not to get rid of this
dangerous government he despises so much.
Which means you must approve of them?

Good to know there is one, at least.
--
*Stable Relationships Are For Horses. *

NY
2019-09-04 09:42:27 UTC
Post by Spike
We're about to see Cole's Comrade Corbyn not support a Parliamentary
vote for the General Election he's been screaming for for so long. It's
quite the spectacle to see the real Jeremy Corbyn exposed and crushed.
It is a bit weak and watery, isn't it? Oh yes, we want an election, we're
ready, bring it on. Oh, you mean *now*? Well, we didn't mean that
exactly, er, obviously. We're not doing too well in the polls, and
weren't expecting one for quite a time yet, and we're not really ready.
Yes, of course we'll do whatever it takes to rid the country of this
dangerous government as soon as possible. It's absolutely necessary.
We're the next government and can't wait to lead the country as it should
be led.
I think Corbyn is hoping that he will become PM by default if there is a
vote of no confidence in Boris and the government. That way he won't have to
face a general election for some time - maybe until the current fixed term
expires.

To my mind, this concept of the *opposition* leader being made the caretaker
PM is utterly abhorrent. He and the Labour party came *second*, so they
should never have any chance of becoming PM/government - except through a
general election. I'd like to see a vote of no confidence trigger an
automatic general election, once the present government has done what it can
to win back parliament's confidence, and failed to do so.

I'm waiting to see how long Corbyn lasts, and how long it takes the Labour
party to realise that the only way for them to win a general election is to
replace him with a more right-wing, Blair-like leader with matching
policies.
Norman Wells
2019-09-04 10:10:58 UTC
Post by NY
Post by Spike
[...]
It doesn't work like that. If there's a vote of no confidence, and that
passes, there has to be another vote within 14 days reversing that or
there has to be a general election. Boris would be under no obligation
to resign after the first vote. He's fully entitled to stay on and try
to get it reversed. And while there's no vacancy as Prime Minister,
no-one else can be appointed.

It's pie-in-the-sky to think Corbyn could become Prime Minister by
default, even if all the opposition parties and the Tory rebels united
behind him, which of course they won't.
Post by NY
To my mind, this concept of the *opposition* leader being made the
caretaker PM is utterly abhorrent. He and the Labour party came
*second*, so they should never have any chance of becoming PM/government
- except through a general election. I'd like to see a vote of no
confidence trigger an automatic general election, once the present
government has done what it can to win back parliament's confidence, and
failed to do so.
But a vote of no confidence would have to be triggered by Labour, and
they've backed away from that this week because they really, really
don't want a general election in which they would lose a lot of seats.
That's the reason they've decided rather pathetically for an opposition
not even to support a call for an early general election. Whatever
their excuses, they're actually running scared.
Post by NY
I'm waiting to see how long Corbyn lasts, and how long it takes the
Labour party to realise that the only way for them to win a general
election is to replace him with a more right-wing, Blair-like leader
with matching policies.
With the £3 Trots in control of who is leader, he's likely to be in post
for some considerable time, for good or bad.
Rod Speed
2019-09-04 10:26:05 UTC
Post by NY
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Spike
[...]
Cant see they having enough of a clue to have another Blair again, or
there being another Blair again either. That doesn’t happen more than
once, just like there is only ever the one Thatcher or Churchill either.
Peeler
2019-09-04 10:50:32 UTC
On Wed, 4 Sep 2019 20:26:05 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Post by Rod Speed
Cant see they having enough of a clue to have another Blair again, or
there being another Blair again either. That doesn’t happen more than
once, just like there is only ever the one Thatcher or Churchill either.
LOL You just HAVE to auto-contradict, you senile trolling Australian
asshole! It's certainly one of the main reasons why you became a forsaken
senile cretin in real life and why you NEED to troll on Usenet!
"You can fuck off as you know less than pig shit you sad
little ignorant cunt."
MID: <***@haph.org>
The Natural Philosopher
2019-09-04 09:21:12 UTC
Post by Spike
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Stephen Cole
So, the forthcoming General Election campaign is going to be quite the
spectacle as we see the real Boris Johnson exposed and crushed. It’s going
to be great! Goodbye Brexit! :-D
Goodbye any thin veneer of democracy.
The people voted for Brexit, but the Establishment didn’t want that.
At least now the electorate are finding out before they have to vote (if they
can be bothered) ever again.
We're about to see Cole's Comrade Corbyn not support a Parliamentary
vote for the General Election he's been screaming for for so long. It's
quite the spectacle to see the real Jeremy Corbyn exposed and crushed.
A small scorpion like being, with nothing to base a life on except spite.

Oh! Jeremy Corbyn!

Even the snowflakes have moved on.
or condoning; the full, exact, specific meaning of collectivism, of its
logical implications, of the principles upon which it is based, and of
the ultimate consequences to which these principles will lead. They must
face it, then decide whether this is what they want or not.

Ayn Rand.
Pamela
2019-09-03 19:22:13 UTC
Post by Stephen Cole
I was watching the Commons this afternoon and was genuinely surprised to
see just how badly Boris was performing; shifty, evasive, bumbling,
stumbling, totally lost more often than not. About on a par with Theresa
May on her bad days. What's more, he looked terrified at points, like
he's just realising for the first time that he's not actually
remotely competent for the job. LOL!
So, the forthcoming General Election campaign is going to be quite the
spectacle as we see the real Boris Johnson exposed and crushed. It's
going to be great!
Goodbye Brexit! :-D
Like all failed bullies and aspiring dictators, Boris can't handle any
pushback.

All he did today in Parliament was waffle platitudes.
CheeseySock
2019-09-03 19:55:56 UTC
Post by Stephen Cole
I was watching the Commons this afternoon and was genuinely surprised to
see just how badly Boris was performing; shifty, evasive, bumbling,
stumbling, totally lost more often than not. About on a par with Theresa
May on her bad days. What’s more, he looked terrified at points, like
he’s just realising for the first time that he’s not actually remotely
competent for the job. LOL!
So, the forthcoming General Election campaign is going to be quite the
spectacle as we see the real Boris Johnson exposed and crushed. It’s
going to be great!
Goodbye Brexit! :-D
well, that's an opinion...

I reckon may be lowest ever turnout in an election as I reckon they are
all a bunch of duplicitous arrogant self-serving shite! members of
duplicitous arrogant self-serving shite secret society!

the open conspiracy eh! plain to see!

no one voted to exit the eu with all orifices plugged with eu dick eh!
Keema's Nan
2019-09-03 20:17:09 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
Post by Stephen Cole
I was watching the Commons this afternoon and was genuinely surprised to
see just how badly Boris was performing; shifty, evasive, bumbling,
stumbling, totally lost more often than not. About on a par with Theresa
May on her bad days. What’s more, he looked terrified at points, like
he’s just realising for the first time that he’s not actually remotely
competent for the job. LOL!
So, the forthcoming General Election campaign is going to be quite the
spectacle as we see the real Boris Johnson exposed and crushed. It’s
going to be great!
Goodbye Brexit! :-D
well, that's an opinion...
I reckon may be lowest ever turnout in an election as I reckon they are
all a bunch of duplicitous arrogant self-serving shite! members of
duplicitous arrogant self-serving shite secret society!
Not so secret now we see Cercle Clarke having his pre-planned say.
Post by CheeseySock
the open conspiracy eh! plain to see!
Exactly. At least they can’t run and hide any more pretending the plebs are
all conspiracy nutters, or whatever the Bilderberg /Redwood Grove
conspirators have decided they must be called.
CheeseySock
2019-09-03 20:50:25 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
the open conspiracy eh! plain to see!
Exactly. At least they can’t run and hide any more pretending the plebs
are all conspiracy nutters, or whatever the Bilderberg /Redwood Grove
conspirators have decided they must be called.
oh yes they can!
Post by CheeseySock
no one voted to exit the eu with all orifices plugged with eu dick eh!
Actually I think owen jones and connie huq might be pleased with that
brexit deal!
Keema's Nan
2019-09-03 21:10:09 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
no one voted to exit the eu with all orifices plugged with eu dick eh!
Actually I think owen jones and connie huq might be pleased with that
brexit deal!
The choice now faced by ordinary British people is between a neoliberal EU
supported by millionaires like Kenneth Clarke; or an ultra-neoliberal Brexit
supported by multimillionaires like Jacob Rees-Mogg.

That is some choice......

And yet the sheep-brained pleb remainers still can’t see this.
CheeseySock
2019-09-03 22:17:55 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
no one voted to exit the eu with all orifices plugged with eu dick eh!
Actually I think owen jones and connie huq might be pleased with that
brexit deal!
The choice now faced by ordinary British people is between a neoliberal
EU supported by millionaires like Kenneth Clarke; or an ultra-neoliberal
Brexit supported by multimillionaires like Jacob Rees-Mogg.
That is some choice......
And yet the sheep-brained pleb remainers still can’t see this.
if neoliberal = maoist stalinist then yeah, choice is (always has been)
shit or equally as shit. depending on your viewpoint one may be shitter
than the other, myself I think this world is run by a shit elite full
stop. and the shit elite you might throw rocks at are like shit to the
real shit elite.... (though obviously they have a system of carrot and
stick in place to promote the real shit to the ultra shit-ranks.... and
keep the other shit in their place.... a system of bullies and
gossips....)
Stephen Cole
2019-09-04 05:15:05 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
no one voted to exit the eu with all orifices plugged with eu dick eh!
Actually I think owen jones and connie huq might be pleased with that
brexit deal!
The choice now faced by ordinary British people is between a neoliberal EU
supported by millionaires like Kenneth Clarke; or an ultra-neoliberal Brexit
supported by multimillionaires like Jacob Rees-Mogg.
That is some choice......
And yet the sheep-brained pleb remainers still can’t see this.
Nah. The whole thing will eventually get cancelled, and we’ll stay members
of the EU forever more.
The Iceberg
2019-09-04 09:40:27 UTC
Post by Stephen Cole
Post by CheeseySock
no one voted to exit the eu with all orifices plugged with eu dick eh!
Actually I think owen jones and connie huq might be pleased with that
brexit deal!
The choice now faced by ordinary British people is between a neoliberal EU
supported by millionaires like Kenneth Clarke; or an ultra-neoliberal Brexit
supported by multimillionaires like Jacob Rees-Mogg.
That is some choice......
And yet the sheep-brained pleb remainers still can’t see this.
Nah. The whole thing will eventually get cancelled, and we’ll stay members
of the EU forever more.
why do you love the idea of being ruled by Germany? please tell us.