ANOTHER WIN FOR THE NIGGERS!! Florida County STRIPS Confederate Names from it's Schools
Add Reply
ANOTHER WIN FOR THE NIGGERS!!
2021-06-06 18:56:51 UTC
(CNN)A school board in Florida has voted to rename six of its
schools named after Confederate leaders after community
members demanded the change.
The schools to be renamed are Joseph Finegan Elementary
School, Stonewall Jackson Elementary School, J.E.B. Stuart
Middle School, Kirby-Smith Middle School, Jefferson Davis
Middle School and Robert E. Lee High School.
"The level of community engagement in this process was unlike
anything we have ever experienced," school board Chairwoman
Elizabeth Andersen said in a statement. "The support of
organizations like the Jax Chamber, the Florida Times-Union,
and the NAACP demonstrate how meaningful this was to our
future as a community. Every message we send our children
needs to be about inclusivity and belonging.
Removing Confederate names from our schools helps
accomplish that."
https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/06/us/florida-school-board-rename-confederate
-leaders/index.html
ANOTHER WIN FOR THE NIGGERS!!
The Jews
2021-06-06 19:02:58 UTC
On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 18:56:51 -0000 (UTC), "ANOTHER WIN FOR THE
Post by ANOTHER WIN FOR THE NIGGERS!!
[...]
They be fucking your moms, wives, and daughters too!

LOL

Latest craze for white women
https://www.amazon.com/10-BBC-Card-Hotwife-Tattoos/dp/B0859NZFLQ
letting everyone know they are owned by a black man