Huwawai - success
Add Reply
Mark Devon
2020-02-08 09:25:29 UTC
I suspect that it's more to do with Huwawai's commercial success than security, that is on the minds of the US. Trump's whole stance on many things is based upon arrogance and deception.
A. Filip
2020-02-08 09:33:14 UTC
Post by Mark Devon
I suspect that it's more to do with Huwawai's commercial success than
security, that is on the minds of the US. Trump's whole stance on many
things is based upon arrogance and deception.
Could you be more diplomatic? Huawei commercial success makes security
concerns more important *in more ways* :-)
--
A. Filip
abelard
2020-02-08 13:09:03 UTC
On Sat, 8 Feb 2020 01:25:29 -0800 (PST), Mark Devon
Post by Mark Devon
I suspect that it's more to do with Huwawai's commercial success than security, that is on the minds of the US.
so, two good reasons then