Who is dreckserb Razovic, the Abnormal Sick Pig that keeps Polluting your Newsgroups, every Day? (2)
Peeler
2021-07-23 14:03:04 UTC
DECIDE FOR YOURSELVES, EVERYONE:

"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>

"Paedophiles are still a long way from being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>

is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>

youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>

"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>

on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
--
"GB" addressing psychopathic loser Razovic on Usenet:
"You are so sad and wretched. How could one not feel pity for you? A
MID: <p3kgc8$qhr$***@dont-email.me>
Michael Ejercito
2021-07-27 14:51:22 UTC
Post by Peeler
"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
"Paedophiles are still a long way from being widely accepted."
"If there isn't, there should be."
youngsters 'mature'."
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
What a shorteyes the mangina is!

Michael
https://www.avg.com