bbc not covering corbyn -- zero
boycott the bbc
2019-11-06 12:27:52 UTC
bbc news 12pm

green party election launch
pause ..
upbeat 'boris johnson'

the racist thug
contender

they cover ...
how it is
from fascist central --- the complacent right wing shit
'journalists' ... the backward thinking murderers

all happy they are .. upbeat thy all love the fucking thug

for johnson and his fucking garbage

lets all applaud rees mogg and his ffuckking tribe
good old auntie beeb

lots of cash being delivererd from tory central office right into
the shits bank accounts for their £3k bikes etc

wonderful world .. zippee doo dah
support the bbc support racists, murderers

ZERO. coverage about corbyn
theres your fucking 'balance'
boycott the bbc
one of their own -- elevated fucking trash.
Dan S. MacAbre
So: as you say, boycott the fuckers.
boycott the bbc
2019-11-06 12:35:13 UTC
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by boycott the bbc
bbc news 12pm
green party election launch pause ..
upbeat 'boris johnson'
the racist thug contender
they cover ...
how it is from fascist central --- the complacent right wing shit
'journalists' ... the backward thinking murderers
all happy they are .. upbeat thy all love the fucking thug
for johnson and his fucking garbage
lets all applaud rees mogg and his ffuckking tribe good old auntie beeb
lots of cash being delivererd from tory central office right into the
shits bank accounts for their £3k bikes etc
wonderful world .. zippee doo dah support the bbc support racists,
murderers
ZERO. coverage about corbyn theres your fucking 'balance'
So: as you say, boycott the fuckers.
its hard to boycott something that is squawrking out of every speaker,
every lamppost, being the 'utility'
Dan S. MacAbre
2019-11-06 12:52:26 UTC
Post by boycott the bbc
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by boycott the bbc
[...]
Well, I hope that, at the very least, you no longer give them any of
your money. I've a fear that they may soon be paid out of general
taxation, starting with the over-75's licences. That would be only be
the beginning.
Keema's Nan
2019-11-06 14:59:25 UTC
Post by boycott the bbc
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by boycott the bbc
[...]
Where the hell do you live?

There are no squawking speakers or lampposts here, and I find it perfectly
acceptable to keep my TV and radio switched off until it is time to watch
something on catch-up.
Dan S. MacAbre
something on catch-up.
CheeseySock
2019-11-06 16:52:33 UTC
Post by boycott the bbc
bbc news 12pm
ZERO. coverage about corbyn theres your fucking 'balance'
if you watch "the rise and rise of michael rimmer" you might start to
think it is doing him a favour.