at least this child won't become a snowflake
2018-12-06 16:17:00 UTC
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7913008/dad-forces-bully-daughter-walk-5-miles-school/
Phi
2018-12-06 18:04:37 UTC
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7913008/dad-forces-bully-daughter-walk-5-miles-school/
He has bullying tendencies, must be in the genes.
abelard
2018-12-06 18:13:53 UTC
Post by Phi
Post by abelard
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7913008/dad-forces-bully-daughter-walk-5-miles-school/
He has bullying tendencies, must be in the genes.
if he was in britain the 'social' 'workers' would come to take him
away and take the poor little dear into 'care'
Col
2018-12-06 18:56:52 UTC
Post by Phi
Post by abelard
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7913008/dad-forces-bully-daughter-walk-5-miles-school/
He has bullying tendencies, must be in the genes.
The dad pitched it just right.
It must have been cold and unpleasant to walk 5 miles to school but he
was with her all the time, so she was in no danger.
I hope it was a salutary lesson for her.
Col
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
Thanks for revealing your true character, as well.
Col
Col
Incubus
Walking five miles is no hardship but filming it and uploading it was wrong.
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
2018-12-06 19:53:28 UTC
Post by Phi
Post by abelard
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7913008/dad-forces-bully-daughter-walk-5-miles
-school/
He has bullying tendencies, must be in the genes.
Exactly, and note that the tactics he used to force her to walk were not
filmed. He adds insult to injury by being too idle a git to walk with her. I
understood the rule was “make the punishment fit the crime", not make the
child hate him for eternity.

I wonder how many times she will make him a cup of coffee that she has gobbed
in (or worse), from now on?

If I were her, I would fit a couple of bolts on the inside of my bedroom
door.