i have been watchiing the remoaner farce in parliament...it is all about hiding their bottom line
2019-10-19 12:35:27 UTC
that the left is all about short-termism and protectionism

all the rest is bs and obfuscation
2019-10-19 13:05:13 UTC
that the left is all about short-termism and protectionism
all the rest is bs and obfuscation
I watched the rugby. It was far more entertaining than watching a bunch of
self serving parasites trying desperately to gain power without having an
election.
abelard
2019-10-19 14:19:48 UTC
On Sat, 19 Oct 2019 14:05:13 +0100, Keema's Nan
that the left is all about short-termism and protectionism
all the rest is bs and obfuscation
I watched the rugby. It was far more entertaining than watching a bunch of
self serving parasites trying desperately to gain power without having an
election.
the governance of the uk and the ability of humans to
reason interests me more than a bunch of (other) monkeys
chasing up and down after a distorted ball
Farmer Giles
2019-10-19 14:13:27 UTC
that the left is all about short-termism and protectionism
all the rest is bs and obfuscation
Another detailed analysis from Babbelard.

Where would we be without his forensic dissections of current events?