Russian Hacking Of 2020 Election Already Underway
Inmate Trump 2020 - 2045
2019-12-03 14:53:08 UTC
Russian trolls are back for the 2020
election - and they won't be easy to spot
Nov 26
We don't hear this too often so it bears
repeating: The ongoing Russian attack
against the United States would've
ultimately failed were it not for millions
of unwitting American foot soldiers who
helped it succeed. As accomplices, way too
many of us were easily - willingly, in many
cases - hoodwinked into sharing and
retweeting propaganda designed to elect
Donald Trump and, amid the chaos, undermine
Western democracy.
In that respect, Russia's active measures
carried Vladimir Putin's mission up to our
doorsteps, but we were the ones who opened
our virtual doors, welcoming in all the
riffraff, treating the enemy like house
guests, while suggesting all of our friends
do the same. Putin and his operatives
recognized a significant weakness here -
the semi-distracted, drive-by gullibility
of American social media users. As much as
it pains me to say it, Putin was right. We
might even be more gullible than he
forecasted.
We're a nation of suckers. Not everyone, of
course, but enough of us to matter. And by
the way, it's not just rank-and-file
American voters occupying the sucker
demographic. The president, half of Congress,
and the Red Hat entertainment complex are
either deliberately or unknowingly marketing
Russian agitprop in the form of the bogus
Russia-didn't-do-it gambit, the Ukraine-is-
the-real-attacker nonsense, which, according
to testimony by Fiona Hill, absolutely
originated with Putin, not to mention Paul
Manafort's "man in Kyiv," GRU trainee
Konstantin Kilimnik, way back in 2016.
was given a very specific yet nefarious
mission. Unlike other accounts intended to
directly promote Trump, or to stir up a
furious debate among users, Melanie's
mission was literally to sell "disgust."
Linvill and Warren reported that Russia
is well aware of the power of this
particular emotion: "Anger drives people
to the polls; disgust drives countries
apart."
Driving apart the United States is exactly
the point.
The Kremlin has successfully tapped into
the thinking of millions of Americans, and
it's already looking like the 2020 sequel
will be even trickier to navigate.
https://www.salon.com/2019/11/26/russian-trolls-are-back-for-the-2020-el
ection-and-they-wont-be-easy-to-spot/
I'd like to see weak stupid old trump run for president from prison when
he's being buttfucked and beaten in gen pop every day.
Lock tRUMP UP!!
2019-12-03 21:58:25 UTC
[...]
Russia! Since you're listening! Don't forget the Trump PEE TAPE!!!

An October 2020 Premier would be appreciated.