BonZo's deal is not Brexit...
Mark, Devon
2019-11-03 09:07:21 UTC
….apparently. Brexiteers here have demanded the will of the people for years. So, do you Brexiteers intend to now vote for the Brexit party?
Mark Devon
2019-11-03 09:29:51 UTC
Hilarious that BonZo, unable after weeks of negotiations to answer questions accurately on his own deal, expected MPs to grapple with it and pass it within days. Lol....what a twit. Muggsy the advisor also part of those responsible for losing Brexit on the playing fields of Eton.
Mark Devon
2019-11-03 09:36:36 UTC
What is also hilarious is that Malfoy Muggsy imagines he's clever, and may take over from BonZo when he gives in. Lol....imagine Malfoy Blakey Muggsy as PM!
Basil Jet
2019-11-03 10:31:43 UTC
Post by Mark Devon
What is also hilarious is that Malfoy Muggsy imagines he's clever, and may take over from BonZo when he gives in. Lol....imagine Malfoy Blakey Muggsy as PM!
How is that more ridiculous than Boris as PM? Or Theresa May.
--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
Arab Strap - 1999 - Elephant Shoe
Mark Devon
2019-11-04 10:02:29 UTC
((How is that more ridiculous than Boris as PM? Or Theresa May.))

Well yes, good question! But, in truth, the likes of BonZo and Muggsy are equally incompetent.
m***@btopenworld.com
2019-11-03 10:40:55 UTC
Post by Mark, Devon
….apparently. Brexiteers here have demanded the will of the people for years. So, do you Brexiteers intend to now vote for the Brexit party?
The will of the British people as last democratically measured was to leave the EU. Labour party policy leaves the possibility of EU membership open.

I live and was born and bred in the North where some would rather die than vote Tory but are not averse to leaving the EU

So as regards voting choice the question is simple. If the Tory candidate has not voted against his party in the HoC or even a Labour MP who has voted with the government, and they stand a reasonable chance of election then support and vote for them.

Otherwise vote Brexit.

Brexit's function in this election is to mop up the votes of those I describe above.

It boils down to a one issue election.

Tactical voting is in vogue for this election. Any split in the overall vote must be confined to Labour. Any idea that this election can return more than a handful of seats at best let alone a Brexit government is fanciful. The electoral system just does not allow it.
Pamela
2019-11-03 19:39:03 UTC
apparently. Brexiteers here have demanded the will of the peope for
years. So, do you Brexiteers intend to now vote for the Brexitparty?
The will of the British people as last democratically measured was to
leave the EU. Labour party policy leaves the possibility of EU
membership open.
It was not the will of the British people but the will of the British
electorate.
Mark Devon
2019-11-03 22:08:07 UTC

So, as BonZo has voted against his party do you suggest people don't vote for him in his constituency?
m***@btopenworld.com
2019-11-04 12:02:43 UTC
Of course not! It is his bill you idiot!
Mark Devon
2019-11-04 13:04:59 UTC
((Of course not! It is his bill you idiot!))

Oh, now you attempt to change the goal posts, again! You claim you're talking about the recent bill now.....and not about previous times when BonZo voted against May etc.

U-turn Mel....so, although you're sliding about all over the place again....can we now assume that you're going to support BonZo after all? And that you, like Abbie, really don't agree with Farage after all?
m***@btopenworld.com
2019-11-05 12:25:44 UTC
Post by Mark Devon
((Of course not! It is his bill you idiot!))
Oh, now you attempt to change the goal posts, again! You claim you're talking about the recent bill now.....and not about previous times when BonZo voted against May etc.
U-turn Mel....so, although you're sliding about all over the place again....can we now assume that you're going to support BonZo after all? And that you, like Abbie, really don't agree with Farage after all?
I would expect any MP to support his own bill!

Nigel Farage has made and continues to make excellent contributions to the Brexit debate. H won two European Parliament elections.

However, in this particular case I cannot agree. Should the present agreement be enacted, Britain will leave the EU, The single market and the Customs Union. We will regain control over our own law making, our territorial integrity and our fisheries. We will be free to enter into trade agreements with other nations and international groups.

This is a long way down the road to independence (which is what all this is about)

Of course the real nitty gritty has yet to come in the form of the trade agreement negotiations. I expect these to be protracted. but the present package under consideration must be regarded as a starting point rather than an end point in the overall process. Brexit must be regarded as a mere step in a global movement towards free trade which one day, possibly outside my lifetime, will certainly come.