Extinction Rebellion says "Corona is the cure"
2020-03-25 13:44:28 UTC
Extinction Rebellion is showing itself to be highly delusional....

"Earth is healing. The air and water is clearing.
Corona is the cure.
Humans are the disease!"

https://twitter.com/xr_east/status/1242527618823577602/photo/1
Keema's Nan
2020-03-25 14:26:56 UTC
Post by Pamela
Extinction Rebellion is showing itself to be highly delusional....
"Earth is healing. The air and water is clearing.
Corona is the cure.
Humans are the disease!"
https://twitter.com/xr_east/status/1242527618823577602/photo/1
They do have a point, but don’t appreciate the extreme irony in them being
able to say it.
m***@btopenworld.com
Well some people do think that way. How often do you hear people say they prefer animals to human beings or words to that effect?
Keema's Nan
2020-03-25 16:35:38 UTC
Post by Pamela
Extinction Rebellion is showing itself to be highly delusional....
"Earth is healing. The air and water is clearing.
Corona is the cure.
Humans are the disease!"
https://twitter.com/xr_east/status/1242527618823577602/photo/1
Well some people do think that way. How often do you hear people say they
prefer animals to human beings or words to that effect?
Human beings are animals, although many arrogant snobs would prefer to deny
that.

Apparently because we drop our turds down into a bowl of water which gets
flushed away out of site asap, all the snobs can pretend it never happens.

What? The queen having a shit? Don’t be so absurd.

Some people are so far gone they say “would you like to freshen up?” When
they really mean “are you busting for a slash?”.
Col
2020-03-25 16:44:46 UTC
Post by Pamela
Extinction Rebellion is showing itself to be highly delusional....
"Earth is healing. The air and water is clearing.
Corona is the cure.
Humans are the disease!"
https://twitter.com/xr_east/status/1242527618823577602/photo/1
Well some people do think that way. How often do you hear people say they
prefer animals to human beings or words to that effect?
Human beings are animals, although many arrogant snobs would prefer to deny
that.
Apparently because we drop our turds down into a bowl of water which gets
flushed away out of site asap, all the snobs can pretend it never happens.
What? The queen having a shit? Don’t be so absurd.
Some people are so far gone they say “would you like to freshen up?” When
they really mean “are you busting for a slash?”.
Well at least we call a toilet a toilet, unlike the Americans who insist
on calling them the 'restroom'
Col
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
How very plebby!
Keema's Nan
2020-03-25 17:21:48 UTC
Post by Pamela
Extinction Rebellion is showing itself to be highly delusional....
"Earth is healing. The air and water is clearing.
Corona is the cure.
Humans are the disease!"
https://twitter.com/xr_east/status/1242527618823577602/photo/1
Well some people do think that way. How often do you hear people say they
prefer animals to human beings or words to that effect?
Human beings are animals, although many arrogant snobs would prefer to deny
that.
Apparently because we drop our turds down into a bowl of water which gets
flushed away out of site asap, all the snobs can pretend it never happens.
What? The queen having a shit? Don’t be so absurd.
Some people are so far gone they say “would you like to freshen up?” When
they really mean “are you busting for a slash?”.
How very plebby!
Nugent and Tonbridge appear together.

Is it sock afternoon?
Pamela
And Norman.
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
2020-03-25 19:26:01 UTC
Post by Pamela
Extinction Rebellion is showing itself to be highly
delusional....
"Earth is healing. The air and water is clearing.
Corona is the cure.
Humans are the disease!"
https://twitter.com/xr_east/status/1242527618823577602/photo/1
Well some people do think that way. How often do you hear people
say they prefer animals to human beings or words to that effect?
Human beings are animals, although many arrogant snobs would prefer
to deny that.
Apparently because we drop our turds down into a bowl of water which
gets flushed away out of site asap, all the snobs can pretend it
never happens.
What? The queen having a shit? Don’t be so absurd.
Some people are so far gone they say “would you like to freshen
up?� When
they really mean “are you busting for a slash?â€?.
All one and the same person, according to the paranoids.
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
2020-03-25 19:24:20 UTC
Post by Pamela
[...]
That's TUNbridge...Royal Tunbridge Wells, pleb.
Post by Keema's Nan
Is it sock afternoon?
The day of the week you change your socks?
Keema's Nan
2020-03-25 20:45:41 UTC
On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 19:48:59 +0000, Keema's Nan
Post by Pamela
[...]
I knew you would crack eventually. The one thing about having been married
a Kent-born woman for 45 years, is that I know how to wind them up.
Post by Keema's Nan
Is it sock afternoon?
The day of the week you change your socks?
I don’t wear socks.
you don't even wear the trousers
I bet you don’t say that to Grayson Perry.
abelard
2020-03-25 21:03:04 UTC
On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 20:45:41 +0000, Keema's Nan
Post by Keema's Nan
Is it sock afternoon?
The day of the week you change your socks?
I don’t wear socks.
you don't even wear the trousers
I bet you don’t say that to Grayson Perry.
you make a lovely couple...
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
2020-03-25 21:46:30 UTC
Post by Pamela
[...]
I knew you would crack eventually. The one thing about having been married to
a Kent-born woman for 45 years, is that I know how to wind them up.
No cracking evident. Only a pleb would confuse the two.
Pleb, as noted previously.
Keema's Nan
2020-03-26 08:20:26 UTC
Post by Pamela
[...]
Pleb, as noted previously.
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
2020-03-26 13:52:29 UTC
Post by Pamela
[...]
Only a pleb would imagine that deliberately confusing the two would
cause 'cracking' to someone from the far superior location.
Keema's Nan
2020-03-26 14:22:46 UTC
Post by Pamela
[...]
Only a thick bastard intent on creating some kind of circular oneupmanship
argument would believe I have any confusion between Tonbridge and Tunbridge
Wells (Royal or not).

I deliberately typed the former rather than the latter, and just like your
sock master Nugent you fell for it.

You do realise that by posting here you are dealing with folk who have
decades of experience in recognising certain contributors’ styles?

We lay deliberate traps and you walk right into them.
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
2020-03-26 15:03:43 UTC
Post by Pamela
[...]
Only a shiftworking pleb would fail to realise that he deliberately
confused the two...for whatever silly reason.
Post by Keema's Nan
I deliberately typed the former rather than the latter, and just like your
sock master Nugent you fell for it.
I have no sock master and there was nothing to fall for. I don't even
LIVE in either Royal Tunbridge Wells or Plebby Tonbridge.
Post by Keema's Nan
You do realise that by posting here you are dealing with folk who have
decades of experience in recognising certain contributors’ styles?
You do realise that by being a pleb you have severe limitations?
You WISH, pleb.
Joe
2020-03-26 16:20:49 UTC
Post by Keema's Nan
We lay deliberate traps and you walk right into them.
You have an exciting life, don't you?

I have been told to stay at home. There is only so much gardening I can do.
Col
2020-03-25 15:29:24 UTC
Post by Pamela
Extinction Rebellion is showing itself to be highly delusional....
"Earth is healing. The air and water is clearing.
Corona is the cure.
Humans are the disease!"
https://twitter.com/xr_east/status/1242527618823577602/photo/1
Well they are most certainly distancing themselves from this.

https://www.itv.com/news/central/2020-03-25/extinction-rebellion-disowns-east-midlands-group-over-coronavirus-tweet/
Col
Ian Jackson
2020-03-25 15:50:15 UTC
Post by Col
Post by Pamela
Extinction Rebellion is showing itself to be highly delusional....
"Earth is healing. The air and water is clearing.
Corona is the cure.
Humans are the disease!"
https://twitter.com/xr_east/status/1242527618823577602/photo/1
Well they are most certainly distancing themselves from this.
https://www.itv.com/news/central/2020-03-25/extinction-rebellion-disowns
-east-midlands-group-over-coronavirus-tweet/
"But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute
you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he
makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the
just and on the unjust."
https://tinyurl.com/yx845a3v
<https://www.google.co.uk/search?ei=nnt7XoqrB8qX1fAPibe6uA0&q=greta+thunb
erg+corona&oq=greta+thunberg+corona&gs_l=psy-ab.12...3082.5722..8652...0.
0..0.366.1122.7j3-2......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i131i67j0i67j0j0i131j0i67
i70i251.CxTMPaWUV6Y&ved=0ahUKEwiK8oWY-7XoAhXKSxUIHYmbDtcQ4dUDCAo>
Ian
Brian Reay
2020-03-26 10:12:12 UTC
Post by Col
Post by Pamela
Extinction Rebellion is showing itself to be highly delusional....
"Earth is healing. The air and water is clearing.
Corona is the cure.
Humans are the disease!"
https://twitter.com/xr_east/status/1242527618823577602/photo/1
Well they are most certainly distancing themselves from this.
https://www.itv.com/news/central/2020-03-25/extinction-rebellion-disowns-east-midlands-group-over-coronavirus-tweet/
Well, they would claim it wasn’t them, wouldn’t they.

They also distanced themselves from the thug on the tube roof in London.

Neither changes anything.
Col
2020-03-26 16:47:44 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Col
Post by Pamela
Extinction Rebellion is showing itself to be highly delusional....
"Earth is healing. The air and water is clearing.
Corona is the cure.
Humans are the disease!"
https://twitter.com/xr_east/status/1242527618823577602/photo/1
Well they are most certainly distancing themselves from this.
https://www.itv.com/news/central/2020-03-25/extinction-rebellion-disowns-east-midlands-group-over-coronavirus-tweet/
Well, they would claim it wasn’t them, wouldn’t they.
They also distanced themselves from the thug on the tube roof in London.
Neither changes anything.
The thing with ER is that unlike other environmental pressure groups
such as Greenpeace there is no centralised organisation, no headquarters
as such. Instead it is a loose affiliation of groups who will act in
accordance with their general principles as they see them but there is
no structure or control as you would see in other organisations. Of
course given such free rein there will always be elements that you could
describe as more 'fringe' in nature and will do daft things that will
alienate the public and go against what most activists would want.
See also those idiots that dug up the Trinity College lawn.
Col
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
2020-03-25 17:56:28 UTC
Post by Pamela
Extinction Rebellion is showing itself to be highly delusional....
"Earth is healing. The air and water is clearing.
Corona is the cure.
Humans are the disease!"
https://twitter.com/xr_east/status/1242527618823577602/photo/1
There's nothing delusional about it. Recent satellite images of China
show the pollution has GONE.
Keema's Nan
2020-03-25 18:41:34 UTC
Post by Pamela
Extinction Rebellion is showing itself to be highly delusional....
"Earth is healing. The air and water is clearing.
Corona is the cure.
Humans are the disease!"
https://twitter.com/xr_east/status/1242527618823577602/photo/1
There's nothing delusional about it. Recent satellite images of China
show the pollution has GONE.
There is an air quality monitoring site in Bristol which regularly reaches
between 500 and 600 (ppm I believe) of noxious fumes such as Nitrous Oxide,
Ozone and Carbon Monoxide.

This week it has been registering around 40-50 ppm.
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
Clean air is wasted on Wales.
Brian Reay
2020-03-26 10:12:12 UTC
Post by Pamela
Extinction Rebellion is showing itself to be highly delusional....
"Earth is healing. The air and water is clearing.
Corona is the cure.
Humans are the disease!"
https://twitter.com/xr_east/status/1242527618823577602/photo/1
A bit of an own goal, the Swedish truant claims she might be infected.