20 serb years of self-humiliation, trolling and spamming on Usenet!
NEMO
2021-09-08 19:32:31 UTC
As Alfred Heinz 'Henry' Kissinger once admitted!

VELCOME to jew year 5782 assholes! Same again? LOL!
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
Loose Cannon
2021-09-08 20:11:31 UTC
Post by NEMO
As Alfred Heinz 'Henry' Kissinger once admitted!
VELCOME to jew year 5782 assholes! Same again? LOL!
Yup.

Indeed.

They sure, must.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!

Good, one!
anti-defecation league of b'nai b'ris
2021-09-08 20:59:47 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by NEMO
As Alfred Heinz 'Henry' Kissinger once admitted!
VELCOME to jew year 5782 assholes! Same again? LOL!
Yup.
Indeed.
They sure, must.
No doubt, about it.
You got, THAT right!
Good, one!
You, bet! More of the shame, COMING SHOON!
Peeler
2021-09-08 21:06:24 UTC
On Wed, 08 Sep 2021 21:59:47 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "anti-defecation league of b'nai
Post by anti-defecation league of b'nai b'ris
You, bet!
You bet that you are a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!
Post by anti-defecation league of b'nai b'ris
More of the shame, COMING SHOON!
Indeed! You are going to DROWN in SHAME, filthy old pedo swine!
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>

So 12-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?
KWills
2021-09-09 08:50:01 UTC
Post by Peeler
On Wed, 08 Sep 2021 21:59:47 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "anti-defecation league of b'nai
Post by anti-defecation league of b'nai b'ris
You, bet!
You bet that you are a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!
Post by anti-defecation league of b'nai b'ris
More of the shame, COMING SHOON!
Indeed! You are going to DROWN in SHAME, filthy old pedo swine!
On the plus side, it is able to admit its life is nothing more
than a one of shame.

Pedophilic Dreckserb Razovic arguing in favour of pedophilia, again:
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2021-09-14 14:27:02 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by Peeler
On Wed, 08 Sep 2021 21:59:47 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "anti-defecation league of b'nai
Post by anti-defecation league of b'nai b'ris
You, bet!
You bet that you are a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!
Post by anti-defecation league of b'nai b'ris
More of the shame, COMING SHOON!
Indeed! You are going to DROWN in SHAME, filthy old pedo swine!
On the plus side, it is able to admit its life is nothing more
than a one of shame.
youngsters 'mature'."
I wonder if he is stalking schoolgirls as I write this...

Michael
https://www.avg.com
NEMO
2021-09-14 15:40:08 UTC
On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 07:27:02 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<fluhs jew shite>
Post by Michael Ejercito
I wonder if he is stalking schoolgirls as I write this...
I KNOW you are zsuckling freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea out of jew ani
as I write this....
Peeler
2021-09-14 16:35:45 UTC
On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 16:40:08 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by KWills
Post by Peeler
Indeed! You are going to DROWN in SHAME, filthy old pedo swine!
On the plus side, it is able to admit its life is nothing more
than a one of shame.
youngsters 'mature'."
I wonder if he is stalking schoolgirls as I write this...
Michael
I KNOW you are zsuckling freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea out of jew ani
as I write this....
What DO you know other than the sick perverted contents of your sick
perverted "mind", filthy old pedo swine?

ONLY in your wildest gay dreams, gay anal Razovic!
Peeler
More likely that "he" is eyeing schoolboys!
KWills
2021-09-15 08:56:18 UTC
On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 07:27:02 -0700, Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by KWills
Post by Peeler
On Wed, 08 Sep 2021 21:59:47 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "anti-defecation league of b'nai
Post by anti-defecation league of b'nai b'ris
You, bet!
You bet that you are a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!
Post by anti-defecation league of b'nai b'ris
More of the shame, COMING SHOON!
Indeed! You are going to DROWN in SHAME, filthy old pedo swine!
On the plus side, it is able to admit its life is nothing more
than a one of shame.
youngsters 'mature'."
I wonder if he is stalking schoolgirls as I write this...
Michael
It is into boys. So, no. It isn't stalking schoolGIRLS.

Michael Ejercito
2021-09-15 14:45:02 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by KWills
Post by Peeler
Indeed! You are going to DROWN in SHAME, filthy old pedo swine!
On the plus side, it is able to admit its life is nothing more
than a one of shame.
youngsters 'mature'."
I wonder if he is stalking schoolgirls as I write this...
Michael
It is into boys. So, no. It isn't stalking schoolGIRLS.
youngsters 'mature'."
If we stop hearing from it, we know it is in prison.

Michael
https://www.avg.com
KWills
2021-09-16 10:40:27 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by KWills
Post by Peeler
Indeed! You are going to DROWN in SHAME, filthy old pedo swine!
On the plus side, it is able to admit its life is nothing more
than a one of shame.
youngsters 'mature'."
I wonder if he is stalking schoolgirls as I write this...
Michael
It is into boys. So, no. It isn't stalking schoolGIRLS.
youngsters 'mature'."
If we stop hearing from it, we know it is in prison.
Michael
Fortunately for me, it uses newsdemon, a server that many others
block due to abuse. I rarely see its posts.
--
KWills
counselor.
Peeler
2021-09-08 21:03:41 UTC
On Wed, 08 Sep 2021 21:11:31 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Loose Cannon
Yup.
Indeed.
Yup, you are INDEED a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!

Peeler
2021-09-08 20:15:41 UTC
...and you "successfully" turned into Usenet biggest LAUGHING STOCK and most
"famous" SEXUAL CRIPPLE! LOL

Kudos!!!

BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA...!!!
"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>

You will NEVER understand it, eh, filthy old pedo swine?