The hall was full of teachers chanting "Smash heteronormativity"
2021-07-04 12:51:09 UTC
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9557865/Ex-Cambridge-college-chaplain-new-job-guide-young-people-Orwellian-nightmare.html
--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
2009 - Songs Of Shame - Woods
Pancho
2021-07-04 13:14:56 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9557865/Ex-Cambridge-college-chaplain-new-job-guide-young-people-Orwellian-nightmare.html
A heart warming tale of when two oppressive ideologies clash.

(I note she is Dr Elly Barnes in the Dr Lenny Henry sense (Honorary),
I'm not sure about Dr Bernard Randall, presumably a genuine PhD in
quantifying angel pin dancing.)
abelard
2021-07-04 13:26:56 UTC
On Sun, 4 Jul 2021 14:14:56 +0100, Pancho
Post by Pancho
Post by Basil Jet
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9557865/Ex-Cambridge-college-chaplain-new-job-guide-young-people-Orwellian-nightmare.html
A heart warming tale of when two oppressive ideologies clash.
(I note she is Dr Elly Barnes in the Dr Lenny Henry sense (Honorary),
I'm not sure about Dr Bernard Randall, presumably a genuine PhD in
quantifying angel pin dancing.)
rotfl...the amazement is that anyone take them seriously

the latest fashion to help the young believe they are different