as usual trump is the one talking sense
2020-03-24 00:57:23 UTC
" The president has indicated he supports a return to normal life.
'America will, again, and soon, be open for business. Very soon,'
President Trump said at the daily White House coronavirus briefing. 'A
lot sooner than three or four months that somebody was suggesting. Lot
sooner. We cannot let the cure be worse than the problem itself. We're
not going to let the cure be worse than the problem.'

'If it was up to the doctors they'd shut down the entire world!'
Donald Trump says he is ready to get America 'open for business' in
DAYS by confining lockdowns to 'hot spots' "

"When he was five, boris he told his sister Rachael that what he
wanted to be in life was to be world king"

i do hope he's grown out of it and he isn't enjoying himself too much!
2020-03-24 12:21:19 UTC
On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 01:57:23 +0100
"When he was five, boris he told his sister Rachael that what he
wanted to be in life was to be world king"
i do hope he's grown out of it and he isn't enjoying himself too much!
In his time at The Spectator, a colleague described him as 'the most
ambitious man I've ever met'. Seems to have been the case.

To make everyone believe he is human? Needs more work I’m afraid.
RH156RH
The most frequent observation about the Old Buffoonian when he was Spectator editor is that he was bone idle as the editor.... RH
Joe
2020-03-24 19:19:05 UTC
On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 08:09:41 -0700 (PDT)
Post by RH156RH
Post by Joe
On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 01:57:23 +0100
"When he was five, boris he told his sister Rachael that what he
wanted to be in life was to be world king"
i do hope he's grown out of it and he isn't enjoying himself too much!
In his time at The Spectator, a colleague described him as 'the most
ambitious man I've ever met'. Seems to have been the case.
The most frequent observation about the Old Buffoonian when he was
Spectator editor is that he was bone idle as the editor.... RH
The two claims are not mutually exclusive.