TOMORROW ish the 20th ANNIVOISHERY of the 7-ELEVEN incident...vhen Islaaaaaaaaaaam took REVENGE on jew infeshted New York...and the Voild Trade Center[sic] became the Voild Trade Plaza!
NEMO
2021-09-09 17:47:20 UTC
MITZVAH!

And even the 'Israeelis' cheered and danced on the rooftops of Joishey
City!
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
Mohammed Al-Qudsi
2021-09-09 18:44:00 UTC
Post by NEMO
MITZVAH!
And even the 'Israeelis' cheered and danced on the rooftops of Joishey
City!
Is the Wrath of Allah (Peace Be Upon Him)!

All infidels beware!

Allahu akbar!

Barack haSsein!
anti-defecation league of b'nai b'ris
2021-09-09 20:06:39 UTC
On Thu, 09 Sep 2021 19:44:00 +0100, Mohammed Al-Qudsi
Post by Mohammed Al-Qudsi
Post by NEMO
MITZVAH!
And even the 'Israeelis' cheered and danced on the rooftops of Joishey
City!
Is the Wrath of Allah (Peace Be Upon Him)!
All infidels beware!
Allahu akbar!
Barack haSsein!
They really fucked the jews and their shitty city that time!

Right vhere it HOITSH!
Loose Cannon
2021-09-09 21:12:31 UTC
Post by Mohammed Al-Qudsi
Post by NEMO
MITZVAH!
And even the 'Israeelis' cheered and danced on the rooftops of Joishey
City!
Is the Wrath of Allah (Peace Be Upon Him)!
All infidels beware!
Allahu akbar!
Barack haSsein!
They really fucked the jews and their shitty city that time!
Right vhere it HOITSH!
Yup.

Indeed.

They sure, did.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!
Thomas Heger
2021-09-11 06:06:40 UTC
Post by NEMO
MITZVAH!
And even the 'Israeelis' cheered and danced on the rooftops of Joishey
City!
I don't think, that 'the Jews' or Judaism had anything to do with 9/11.

What actually puzzeled me, was a video, in which George W. Bush talked
in Hebrew with an orthodox Rabby about the missing 'Massioch'.

Since hebrew is not the language you learn for fun, I had reason to
believe, that the US president of that time could have been a citizen of
Israel (?).

TH
NEMO
2021-09-11 12:56:07 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by NEMO
MITZVAH!
And even the 'Israeelis' cheered and danced on the rooftops of Joishey
City!
I don't think, that 'the Jews' or Judaism had anything to do with 9/11.
They did. It was Islaaaaaaaaaaaaam's revenge on jews for their
treatment of Palestinians and on the US for sucking jew rectums.
Post by Thomas Heger
What actually puzzeled me, was a video, in which George W. Bush talked
in Hebrew with an orthodox Rabby about the missing 'Massioch'.
Since hebrew is not the language you learn for fun, I had reason to
believe, that the US president of that time could have been a citizen of
Israel (?).
No, he was just sucking the collective jew rectum.