St George's HORSE Spittle, 20/12/2019 # 2
Add Reply
M***@closed.gov.uk
2019-12-28 22:01:24 UTC

ALL MATERIALS FOR THIS ITEM ONLY IN THIS SUBDIRECTORY

stgeorges-201219

19:40 20/12/2019

St Georges Hospital Tooting

http://www.c-compiler.com/myfiles/stgeorges-201219.WAV

two women talking to each other, shortly after I exited the hospital

"if can't do it, can't do it" --- comment on my behaviour, that I
"can't do" improper activities, and no amount of bullying from MI5 is
going to change that; they're sneering at me; MI5 know I cannot do
what they are accusing me of, and they sneer, that they can get away
with their activities towards me, they know I am harmless and cannot
respond

followed by "come back", key phrase, indistinct

I was too slow off the mark, and didn't take the women's picture

need to listen with earphones; this audio is indistinct

M***@closed.gov.uk
2019-12-30 20:15:51 UTC
On Sun, 29 Dec 2019 12:12:27 -0800, KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Still no audio for me, regardless of the browser used.
If ***@gmail.com

is your email address, I can send you the WAV file as an attachment to
the email.

But you really should be able to download the WAV file using one of
the web browsers. It isn't difficult.
KWills Shill #2
2019-12-31 10:37:04 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Still no audio for me, regardless of the browser used.
is your email address, I can send you the WAV file as an attachment to
the email.
It is a working E-mail.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
But you really should be able to download the WAV file using one of
the web browsers. It isn't difficult.
I have Brave, which I use the most, Chrome, which I use less
often, and MS Edge, which I almost never use.
With all three I've failed to get the file to play.
I used to have Waterfox, but since I was rarely using it, I
uninstalled it.
--
Shill #2 (recently promoted).
Los Angeles Branch.
M***@closed.gov.uk
2020-01-03 20:01:58 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
But you really should be able to download the WAV file using one of
the web browsers. It isn't difficult.
I have Brave, which I use the most, Chrome, which I use less
often, and MS Edge, which I almost never use.
With all three I've failed to get the file to play.
I used to have Waterfox, but since I was rarely using it, I
uninstalled it.
hi Kwills,

I just emailed you the WAV file as an email attachment.

I suggest you try with earphones for better clarity.

It's a 6 second recording. I suggest you put it on repeat for better
comprehension. I use Total Recorder;

http://www.totalrecorder.com

1 second mark; "can't really do that"

3 second mark; "can't do it, can't do it"

4.5 second mark; "come back"

For everyone else, you can download from;

http://www.c-compiler.com/myfiles/stgeorges-201219.WAV

The "can't really do that" and "can't do it, can't do it" refer to my
inability to do anything wrong. It's a bit like the weapons of mass
destruction; there weren't any. MI5 have been telling everyone for the
last thirty years what a terrible person I am. In this clip, they are
sneering at me, that I "can't do it".

Just to make it clear it is a directed comment, those words are
followeed by "come back", which is a key phrase. "come" refers to
ejaculation and "back" refers to the human back side.

I look forward to your response. Try to discern the audio clip words.
They are actually quite clear.
KWills Shill #2
2020-01-04 09:46:39 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
But you really should be able to download the WAV file using one of
the web browsers. It isn't difficult.
I have Brave, which I use the most, Chrome, which I use less
often, and MS Edge, which I almost never use.
With all three I've failed to get the file to play.
I used to have Waterfox, but since I was rarely using it, I
uninstalled it.
hi Kwills,
I just emailed you the WAV file as an email attachment.
I suggest you try with earphones for better clarity.
It's a 6 second recording. I suggest you put it on repeat for better
comprehension. I use Total Recorder;
http://www.totalrecorder.com
1 second mark; "can't really do that"
3 second mark; "can't do it, can't do it"
4.5 second mark; "come back"
I can hear each statement. But what is the context?
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
For everyone else, you can download from;
http://www.c-compiler.com/myfiles/stgeorges-201219.WAV
The "can't really do that" and "can't do it, can't do it" refer to my
inability to do anything wrong.
What lead up to the comment? We need the context, which you have
not offered.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
It's a bit like the weapons of mass
destruction; there weren't any. MI5 have been telling everyone for the
last thirty years what a terrible person I am. In this clip, they are
sneering at me, that I "can't do it".
I can assure you they've not told everyone. Odds are, they've
told no one. But since even Razovic makes it clear he's not been told,
we can be assured very few, if any, have.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Just to make it clear it is a directed comment, those words are
followeed by "come back", which is a key phrase. "come" refers to
ejaculation and "back" refers to the human back side.
It is asking, or telling, someone to return. It has nothing to do
with sex.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I look forward to your response. Try to discern the audio clip words.
They are actually quite clear.
I was able to hear and understand them. But there is nothing to
suggest you were being discussed.
--
Shill #2 (recently promoted).
Los Angeles Branch.
M***@closed.gov.uk
2020-01-04 20:33:30 UTC
On Sat, 04 Jan 2020 01:46:39 -0800, KWills Shill #2
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I just emailed you the WAV file as an email attachment.
I suggest you try with earphones for better clarity.
It's a 6 second recording. I suggest you put it on repeat for better
comprehension. I use Total Recorder;
http://www.totalrecorder.com
1 second mark; "can't really do that"
3 second mark; "can't do it, can't do it"
4.5 second mark; "come back"
I can hear each statement. But what is the context?
You can hear each of the above words? Good God. Someone actually tells
the truth?

There is the "apparent" context, and the "actual" context.

The "apparent" context I don't know, because it was what I term a
"walk-by shouting". This happens all the time. As I walk, one or more
people approach me from the front and pass by. As they pass by, they
say a word or phrase relevant to the MI5 business.

The "apparent" context is unknown to me, because there is not enough
time for them to speak more than a few seconds of words.

The "actual" or real context is deliberately made clear to me. For
example, in the Guy's Hospital clip of a few weeks ago, a black woman
shouted "it's a miracle, it's a miracle". What the "apparent" or
claimed context is, I don't know. The "actual" or real context is that
I had been doing stuff with my Miracle C Compiler, and MI5 bug my
computer, so they know about that. Hence the "it's a miracle".

In the case of St George's, the "apparent" context is unknown to me.
Presumably the two women would have a cover story prepared, in case I
challenged them. The "actual" context I have already stated in a
it" refer to my inability to do anything wrong.

Just to make it clear it is a directed comment, those words are
followed by "come back", which is a key phrase. "come" refers to
ejaculation and "back" refers to the human back side.
KWills Shill #2
2020-01-05 09:08:03 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I just emailed you the WAV file as an email attachment.
I suggest you try with earphones for better clarity.
It's a 6 second recording. I suggest you put it on repeat for better
comprehension. I use Total Recorder;
http://www.totalrecorder.com
1 second mark; "can't really do that"
3 second mark; "can't do it, can't do it"
4.5 second mark; "come back"
I can hear each statement. But what is the context?
You can hear each of the above words? Good God. Someone actually tells
the truth?
They aren't being shouted, but I am able to hear each comment.
The "come back" isn't as clear as the others, but I am able to hear
it.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
There is the "apparent" context, and the "actual" context.
The "apparent" context I don't know, because it was what I term a
"walk-by shouting". This happens all the time. As I walk, one or more
people approach me from the front and pass by. As they pass by, they
say a word or phrase relevant to the MI5 business.
I admit I know very little of MI5's business. I'm lead to
understand it's similar to the FBI in the United States, but that
doesn't tell me a great deal. However, I don't see how any of the
comments in the recording can connect to any law enforcement
agency.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
The "apparent" context is unknown to me, because there is not enough
time for them to speak more than a few seconds of words.
The "actual" or real context is deliberately made clear to me. For
example, in the Guy's Hospital clip of a few weeks ago, a black woman
shouted "it's a miracle, it's a miracle". What the "apparent" or
claimed context is, I don't know. The "actual" or real context is that
I had been doing stuff with my Miracle C Compiler, and MI5 bug my
computer, so they know about that. Hence the "it's a miracle".
A woman leaving a hospital saying "It's a miracle" is far more
likely to mean she got some good news. Either about her health, or
about someone she knows in hospital.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
In the case of St George's, the "apparent" context is unknown to me.
Presumably the two women would have a cover story prepared, in case I
challenged them. The "actual" context I have already stated in a
it" refer to my inability to do anything wrong.
I expect you have the *ability* to do wrong. Fortunately, being
the person you are, you lack any desire to do wrong.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Just to make it clear it is a directed comment, those words are
followed by "come back", which is a key phrase. "come" refers to
ejaculation and "back" refers to the human back side.
This is the meaning your mind gives it. To me, it means,
"return."
--
Shill #2 (recently promoted).
Los Angeles Branch.
KWills Shill #2
2020-01-13 10:23:31 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
For everyone else, you can download from;
http://www.c-compiler.com/myfiles/stgeorges-201219.WAV
I have converted this file to MP3.
Please listen to;
http://www.c-compiler.com/myfiles/x.mp3
Please telll me if the audio is as clear as with the WAV. I think it
is, but I would like to be re-assured.
I don't notice any difference. They sound the same. The only
difference is that I can play the MP3 file with the Brave browser.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.