The gods will smile on the English
2021-07-11 18:05:35 UTC
... because the clouds will piss on the Italians. I don't normally rate
our chances against Italy, but we should be more used to playing wet.
--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
2004 - Our Secrets Are The Same - Simple Minds
Pancho
2021-07-11 18:35:01 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
... because the clouds will piss on the Italians. I don't normally rate
our chances against Italy, but we should be more used to playing wet.
Is it raining?

Even if it is raining, it is an oft quoted statistic that London had
less rain than Rome.
iClaudius
2021-07-11 19:17:34 UTC
Post by Pancho
Post by Basil Jet
... because the clouds will piss on the Italians. I don't normally
rate our chances against Italy, but we should be more used to playing
wet.
Is it raining?
Even if it is raining, it is an oft quoted statistic that London had
less rain than Rome.
I go to Rome every few years, and when it does rain the heavens truly
open wide; and for something like a whole week at a time.
Byker
2021-07-12 16:47:47 UTC
I go to Rome every few years, and when it does rain the heavens truly open
wide; and for something like a whole week at a time.
Like they did in Milan a few days ago: