Police in Australia are accusing 24 people of deliberately setting bushfires
Ördög
2020-01-14 02:38:49 UTC
Petz
Fran
Ördög
Petz dear, a well known habitual liar like you always runs the risk of
not being believed even in the exceptional situation when you are
telling the truth.
We passed that stage years go. I don't believe a thing he writes any
more. he could tell me he's old and has vision problems and I still
woudlnt't believe him
Given the bullshit you've been posting about the bushfires not even
understanding the differences when it comes to "hazard reduction",
"burn off" and "back-burning" I'd stay very sceptical regarding your
latest assertion.
Yep. Even I know the difference and I'm only the daughter of a long
dead Bushfire Captain. Dechucka is a Bushfire Captain and he's
demolished pretzel of those differences several times.
Only liars here are Fran, Ordog and Dechucker
YAWN!
fully trained fire fighter for petrochemicals
So you suggest that bush fires are the virtually same as fires in
petrochemical installation both in scale and the resulting damage to
whole regions?
Do you also suggest that the very same fire fighting techniques which are
used there have the same effect on the burning bush?
...because of my genius ...
You and a "genius' are mutually exclusive concepts.

Don't you think it is high time to stop lying to the newsgroup and
yourself???
Dechucker I hope our Lord is looking after him.
I honestly hope instead that his skills and that the skills of his fellow
firefighters will keep him safe. Somehow that is a much more reassuring
bet than relying on some "sky-fairy to the rescue".

BTW wasn't your deity's bad habit once upon a time to turn up as burning
bush in order to deliver hallucinations to prophets about commandments.
Another horribly burning bush somewhere close to Dechucka certainly would
NOT help keeping him safe.
Our Lord will though, ... deservedly hero status And Tony Abbott
is with him
I think OZ would be much much saner politically if Tony Abbot would be
with your God instead of self promoting on this plane of existence.
As to Tony's hero status, I am yet to be convinced that granting it is
warranted.
Going to piss ... starting tomorrow
You mean you are going to get totally pissed again from tomorrow onward.
Well, that is not news to the readers: You do that regularly after which
you start immediately posting even more insane bullshit. That is how we
know!
--
Ördög (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>
Ned Latham
2020-01-14 03:52:39 UTC
The ugly sow's lapdog, aka the Foreskin Peeler (you know, that
cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög") must be
hitting the red cordial pretty hard...
YAWN!
Don't be ridiculous, Yap-Yap. Thanks to the pointiness of your skull,
even the space between your ears isn't that big.
abelard
2020-01-14 11:32:43 UTC
someone must be to blame...god doesn't start fires
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-14 18:37:34 UTC
someone must be to blame...god doesn't start fires
I wonder who financially profited from the arson.

Michael
Petzl
2020-01-14 20:52:42 UTC
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 10:37:34 -0800, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by abelard
someone must be to blame...god doesn't start fires
I wonder who financially profited from the arson.
Michael
There are a lot of loonies that get a thistle up their ass about
something.
Vegans attacking farmers, protesting about USA, "refugees", ANTFA, etc

In state of NSW around 200 people in 2 moths before Christmas have
been charged for starting fires, very hard to catch them, very hard to
convict them, all pretend some sort of innocence in the matter.
https://is.gd/yqXAz9
Police take legal action against more than 180 people so far during
2019/2020 bushfire season
--
Petzl
A perfect picture of all that's wrong with lefties -

If the Left so strongly supports 'diversity'
why do they spend so much time trying to close down
opinions different to their own?

'Diversity' is the new Orwellian doublespeak,
a Leftist propaganda tool to disguise the fact
they are trying to create a more uniform,
homogenous society, in their own image.

Australia will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we were destroyed from the rot within
Mr Yin-Yang White
2020-01-14 21:27:36 UTC
Petzl
Post by Petzl
There are a lot of loonies that get a thistle up their ass about
something.
You are definitely one of them.
A perfect fake news buffoon.
:p as always
Keema's Nan
2020-01-14 21:00:52 UTC
Probably those with a red hot bush?
Fran
2020-01-15 07:08:39 UTC
someone must be to blame...god doesn't start fires
There is no such entity as a "God" but there certainly is such a thing
as dry lightening and that has caused the bulk of the bad fires in Oz.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-11-28/bushfire-storms-can-spark-fire-tornadoes-dry-lightning-and-more/10561832

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/nov/14/lightning-strikes-likely-to-spark-fires-as-thunderstorms-forecast-for-tinder-dry-queensland

https://theconversation.com/dry-lightning-has-set-tasmania-ablaze-and-climate-change-makes-it-more-likely-to-happen-again-111264
Ördög
2020-01-16 00:42:31 UTC
Post by Fran
"abelard"  wrote in message
Post by abelard
someone must be to blame...god doesn't start fires
WRONG. Has he already forgotten that "burning bush" thingy...
LOL!
Post by Fran
There is no such entity as a "God"
Better said, there is no evidence so far anywhere for the existence of an
entity with the popular attributes of a god.

Even if such entity existed outside our means of scientific perception
its relevance to the daily lives of humans and nature is non-existent.
Post by Fran
but there certainly is such a thing
as dry lightening and that has caused the bulk of the bad fires in Oz.
And the years long enduring draught conditions have not helped either!
Nor have those extremely hot Westerlies followed by gale force
Southerlies!

Yea!
Ördög, without any apologies !!!
Wotawonderfulworld