boris answers corbyns question with smarmy praise of corbyn
Add Reply
CheeseySock
2020-03-25 12:08:45 UTC
boris answers corbyns question with smarmy praise of corbyn

and then some throwaway, never checked for accuracy, stats..

corbyn responds with smarmy thanks of borises praise and says what a
jolly good bloke himself is...

no mention of the actual question being avoided....
Ian Jackson
2020-03-25 13:17:51 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
boris answers corbyns question with smarmy praise of corbyn
and then some throwaway, never checked for accuracy, stats..
corbyn responds with smarmy thanks of borises praise and says what a
jolly good bloke himself is...
no mention of the actual question being avoided....
Corbyn's obvious response should, of course, simply have been "I thank
the Prime Minister for his kind words, but please would he actually
answer the question I asked him" - and continue without further
embellishment until he did get a proper answer.
Ian
m***@btopenworld.com
Ian
Keema's Nan
They all want a knighthood for decisiveness at a time of national emergency.
Pancho
2020-03-25 14:56:45 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
boris answers corbyns question with smarmy praise of corbyn
and then some throwaway, never checked for accuracy, stats..
corbyn responds with smarmy thanks of borises praise and says what a
jolly good bloke himself is...
no mention of the actual question being avoided....
They all want a knighthood for decisiveness at a time of national emergency.
I think anyone with Coronavirus should be given a temporary peerage,
whilst the infection lasts, and the House of Lords should be kept open
to oversee management of the crisis.