I guess judges and polyshituns are like... we will support what provides us with nudist camps and copious tramps and trannies of "desmond" age eh!
Add Reply
CheeseySock
2020-02-11 00:09:26 UTC
I guess judges and polyshituns (and assorted establishment with expanded
requirements like infinite for-profit immigration) are like... we will
support what provides us with nudist camps and copious tramps and
trannies of "desmond" age eh!
CheeseySock
2020-02-11 00:15:56 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
I guess judges and polyshituns (and assorted establishment with expanded
requirements like infinite for-profit immigration) are like... we will
support what provides us with nudist camps and copious tramps and
trannies of "desmond" age eh!
and the monarchy is like "as long as coots keep paying out at 20% plus"
eh!

oh! they can do "hardship" LOL sack a load of fucking staff and replace
them with robots/immigrants eh! CUNTOS MASSIMOS!
CheeseySock
2020-02-11 00:19:44 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
I guess judges and polyshituns (and assorted establishment with
expanded requirements like infinite for-profit immigration) are like...
we will support what provides us with nudist camps and copious tramps
and trannies of "desmond" age eh!
and the monarchy is like "as long as coots keep paying out at 20% plus"
eh!
oh! they can do "hardship" LOL sack a load of fucking staff and replace
them with robots/immigrants eh! CUNTOS MASSIMOS!
talking of monarchy, cunts doing a jp-morgan presentation, reinforcing
the BIG luvvie dollar in "kikery-therapy" eh! fraud and bernays eh!
CheeseySock
2020-02-11 00:50:41 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
I guess judges and polyshituns (and assorted establishment with
expanded requirements like infinite for-profit immigration) are like...
we will support what provides us with nudist camps and copious tramps
and trannies of "desmond" age eh!
and the monarchy is like "as long as coots keep paying out at 20% plus"
eh!
oh! they can do "hardship" LOL sack a load of fucking staff and replace
them with robots/immigrants eh! CUNTOS MASSIMOS!
talking of monarchy, cunts doing a jp-morgan presentation, reinforcing
the BIG luvvie dollar in "kikery-therapy" eh! fraud and bernays eh!
smells like stilton or a ripe camembert paltrows scented vagina candle