China vows "retaliation" over Kung Flu origin
2021-08-28 18:46:40 UTC
Oh, like I'm really peeing my pants:

Loose Cannon
2021-08-30 21:50:11 UTC
On Mon, 30 Aug 2021 13:02:01 -0700 (PDT), Gregory Carr
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/kTDCCxHZFN0
http://youtu.be/lXa3Z4sGu5Q
http://youtu.be/zYCg5qWipZQ
Be great if the USA and Canada could ban all Chinese imports and deport all their nationals. For the record I do buy products from China more or less routinely. Said hi to a Falun Gonger handing out pamphlets on the Seawall yesterday. The persecution and torture of these ppl in China is very evil and in my opinion very stupid. Free Tibet, Hong Kong , the persecuted Moslems and the two CDN greed pig hostages. Freedom of the press and an independent judiciary for China.
We're in agreement as supporting the deportation of peoples with
slanted eyes. What I would do different would be to include all the
jews infesting our lands in this mass deportation. A place without
jews or gooks is heaven