No deal BonZo
Mark, Devon
2020-03-24 18:57:48 UTC
So, if BonZo hasn't reached a new trade deal with the EU by the end of this year, it's no deal. Under all circumstances, yes?
Richmond
2020-03-24 19:30:48 UTC
Post by Mark, Devon
So, if BonZo hasn't reached a new trade deal with the EU by the end of
this year, it's no deal. Under all circumstances, yes?
The EU has already fallen apart so it doesn't matter. The EU turned its
back in Italy's hour of need. So now we can all see it's not a
community, it's a regime run by banks for the benefit of banks.
True Blue
2020-03-24 20:28:49 UTC
But it shielded the Catalans against the Facism of Madrid, in keeping with the ideals of the EU’s founding....

......oh, wait a minute.....
Roger
2020-03-25 06:48:37 UTC
LOL!
Pamela
2020-03-25 10:39:10 UTC
Post by Richmond
Post by Mark, Devon
So, if BonZo hasn't reached a new trade deal with the EU by the end of
this year, it's no deal. Under all circumstances, yes?
The EU has already fallen apart so it doesn't matter. The EU turned its
back in Italy's hour of need. So now we can all see it's not a
community, it's a regime run by banks for the benefit of banks.
When the EU starts releasing massive funds and resources to cope with the
coronavirus, does the UK get anything?

Thanks to Boris, we stopped being a member state in February but are still
making contributions.
m***@btopenworld.com
2020-03-25 11:08:19 UTC
Post by Pamela
Post by Richmond
Post by Mark, Devon
So, if BonZo hasn't reached a new trade deal with the EU by the end of
this year, it's no deal. Under all circumstances, yes?
The EU has already fallen apart so it doesn't matter. The EU turned its
back in Italy's hour of need. So now we can all see it's not a
community, it's a regime run by banks for the benefit of banks.
When the EU starts releasing massive funds and resources to cope with the
coronavirus, does the UK get anything?
Thanks to Boris, we stopped being a member state in February but are still
making contributions.
Has there been any 'massive release of funds' The state of play in Europe is in places, worse than it is here.