HAY! Anybuddy, intereshted in a circumcished olive-shkinned (i.e. shitshkinned) jew ho'/shlut/shkank/shlag/shcrubber/shlapper? How'sh about one (or BOTH!) of THESHE two darkies: https://israel-escorts.com/en/order-prostitute-in-israel/
Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron
2021-06-05 20:31:59 UTC
HUH?

BUTT ya'll be DAMN sure to jew down the PRICE!
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
Peeler
2021-06-05 20:42:18 UTC
Read pedophilic gay Razovic's (the pathological spammer's) "posts" then!

Innit, our retarded pedophilic punching bag? LOL
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>

So 13-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?
Loose Cannon
2021-06-05 20:58:09 UTC
On Sat, 05 Jun 2021 21:31:59 +0100, Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron
Post by Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron
HUH?
BUTT ya'll be DAMN sure to jew down the PRICE!
Never mind the two darkies, vot about the fat redhaired shlag???

SEUSS! THISH ish vot jew ragheads find 'attractive'???????????
Tall Henry
2021-06-05 21:34:20 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
On Sat, 05 Jun 2021 21:31:59 +0100, Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron
Post by Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron
HUH?
BUTT ya'll be DAMN sure to jew down the PRICE!
Never mind the two darkies, vot about the fat redhaired shlag???
SEUSS! THISH ish vot jew ragheads find 'attractive'???????????
YES! Circumcished jew hag Ruth Bader Ginshboig vas the poshter
jewgoil for jew shubvomanhood!
Peeler
2021-06-05 22:04:35 UTC
Just KEEP reading pedophilic gay Razovic's (the spammer's) "posts" then! LOL

Innit, our pedophilic gay punching bag?
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>

Your kind will NEVER be accepted, in NO part of the world, you filthy old
reject and pedo swine!
Peeler

KWills
2021-06-22 08:56:52 UTC
Post by Peeler
Read pedophilic gay Razovic's (the pathological spammer's) "posts" then!
Innit, our retarded pedophilic punching bag? LOL
It's a bummer that newsdemon gets blocked by so many servers. I
always enjoyed making him post as I wanted.
Post by Peeler
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
So 13-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?
They may be a bit too old for Razovic's taste.

"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
-- Pedophilic Goran Dreckserb Razovic in MID:
<FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
--
KWills
counselor.
Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
2021-06-22 13:04:22 UTC
<fluhs grik skata>
Post by KWills
It's a bummer that newsdemon gets blocked by so many servers. I
always enjoyed making him post as I wanted.
You never had any problem reading my newsdemon posts before, you LYING
little jew bastard.
Peeler
2021-06-22 14:00:40 UTC
On Tue, 22 Jun 2021 14:04:22 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Costas Skatadopoulopoulos",
Post by Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
Post by KWills
Post by Peeler
Read pedophilic gay Razovic's (the pathological spammer's) "posts" then!
Innit, our retarded pedophilic punching bag? LOL
It's a bummer that newsdemon gets blocked by so many servers. I
always enjoyed making him post as I wanted.
You never had any problem reading my newsdemon posts before, you LYING
little jew bastard.
You didn't use newsdemon "before", you exceptional idiot! Is there really no
limit to your obviously inborn idiocy? LOL

You will NEVER understand it, eh, filthy old pedo swine?
KWills
2021-06-23 09:28:21 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by Peeler
Read pedophilic gay Razovic's (the pathological spammer's) "posts" then!
Innit, our retarded pedophilic punching bag? LOL
It's a bummer that newsdemon gets blocked by so many servers. I
always enjoyed making him post as I wanted.
You never had any problem reading my newsdemon posts before, you LYING
little jew bastard.
You didn't use newsdemon "before",
Correct. But newsdemon being banned from so many servers is a
recent act. The degenerate is well aware of this.
Post by Peeler
you exceptional idiot! Is there really no
limit to your obviously inborn idiocy? LOL
It's the degenerate's NEED to lie.
2021-06-23 17:49:52 UTC
<fluhs Grik skata>
Post by KWills
It's the degenerate's NEED to lie.
You don't have a need to lie..you have a jew COMPULSION to lie, jewboi
Sztajnberg!
Peeler
2021-06-23 18:42:04 UTC
On Wed, 23 Jun 2021 18:49:52 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Peeler
you exceptional idiot! Is there really no
limit to your obviously inborn idiocy? LOL
It's the degenerate's NEED to lie.
You don't have a need to lie..you have a jew COMPULSION to lie, jewboi
Sztajnberg!
Stop projecting your OWN pathological lying onto those that you know are
superior to you and straight unlike you, inferior psychopath!

KWills
2021-06-24 09:11:16 UTC
Post by Peeler
you exceptional idiot! Is there really no
limit to your obviously inborn idiocy? LOL
It's the degenerate's NEED to lie.
You don't have a need to lie..you have a jew COMPULSION to lie, jewboi
Sztajnberg!
Stop projecting your OWN pathological lying onto those that you know are
superior to you and straight unlike you, inferior psychopath!
What I still can't grasp is why Razovic continues with the Jewish
religion when he expresses an unhealthy level of shame for being
Jewish. The degenerate firmly believes that because his mom is/was
Jewish, he can never cease being Jewish. It's been explained, and
proved, that he can renounce the Jewish religion and join another. But
he is unable to understand.
His insistence the EVERYONE else is also Jewish makes no sense
either. It's as if he is intellectually limited to the point that he
can't accept reality.

"It's in my jew DNA."
-- Pedophilic Goran Dreckserb Razovic in
MID:<***@4ax.com>
Peeler