How to make your cute toddler's next US style birthday a very happy one ?
Add Reply
Christopher Holland
2021-07-19 01:40:13 UTC
What a lovely gift idea!
Your kid is surely gonna love it to *DEATH*!

'Toy-like Guns Hit Market'

A Utah gun manufacturer has made a novelty gun that is meant to look like
it's made out of LEGOs.
It is proven: The grass is really greener on the other side of the fence.
Byker
2021-07-19 20:59:58 UTC
Post by Christopher Holland
What a lovely gift idea!
Your kid is surely gonna love it to *DEATH*!
As Clint Eastwood said in a "Playboy" interview back in the 1970s: "Kids
will pick up sticks and pretend they're guns."
http://youtu.be/r9CCMJkW_nE
A Utah gun manufacturer has made a novelty gun that is meant to look like
it's made out of LEGOs.
I take it you've forgotten about the "Pop-Tart Kid":

https://6abc.com/pop-tart-gun-maryland-news/300013/

https://reason.com/2016/06/16/judge-upholds-suspension-of-the-pop-tart/
Mainspring
2021-07-20 03:25:34 UTC
Post by Christopher Holland
What a lovely gift idea!
Your kid is surely gonna love it to *DEATH*!
As Clint Eastwood said in a "Playboy" interview back in the 1970s: "Kids
will pick up sticks and pretend they're guns."
Post by Christopher Holland
'Toy-like Guns Hit Market'
http://youtu.be/r9CCMJkW_nE
A Utah gun manufacturer has made a novelty gun that is meant to look like
it's made out of LEGOs.
https://6abc.com/pop-tart-gun-maryland-news/300013/
https://reason.com/2016/06/16/judge-upholds-suspension-of-the-pop-tart/
The American left spent 50 years pushing moral
relativity and crushing the justice system so
mad-dog killers can walk free, indeed become
celebrities.

And they blame the right for every way that's
gone horribly wrong.

Let's place the blame squarely where it belongs.
Don't let them get away with it anymore.
Bad Cop
2021-07-20 04:39:04 UTC
Mainspring was waterboarded and confessed the following admission
Post by Christopher Holland
What a lovely gift idea!
Your kid is surely gonna love it to *DEATH*!
"Kids will pick up sticks and pretend they're guns."
I am sure all those US hospitals are stuffed full of shot victims by kids
playing with stick...or just maybe NOT?
Post by Christopher Holland
'Toy-like Guns Hit Market'
http://youtu.be/r9CCMJkW_nE
A Utah gun manufacturer has made a novelty gun that is meant to look
like it's made out of LEGOs.
https://6abc.com/pop-tart-gun-maryland-news/300013/
https://reason.com/2016/06/16/judge-upholds-suspension-of-the-pop-tart/
The American left spent 50 years pushing moral relativity and
crushing the justice system so mad-dog killers can walk free, indeed
become celebrities.
Really? Is that what those voices in your fuck cavernous head telling you?
It must be really terrifying living in such paranoid fear all the time.

I hope you know there are meds you can take for such affliction.
And they blame the right for every way that's gone horribly wrong.
Fucking up the US for good is clearly attributable to rabid MAGA/GOP alt-
right human imitations. That includes all those US gun maniacs, too, who
constantly go on killing sprees, even staging the odd f...ugly
insurrections along the way.
Well hopefully the now fully armed toddlers with those Lego guns will
shoot their idiotic alt-right elders' brains out at the earliest
possibility. Something to really look forward to! I am loving it already!
Let's place the blame squarely where it belongs.
Sure, Trump and his MAGA mob comes to mind, but not only. There should be
consequences, severe ones at that!
Don't let them get away with it anymore.
Now, I can finally agree with something you said. The civilised part of
the World certainly looking forward to it.
Mainspring
The reservation for your suite at Gitmo is confirmed.
Bad Cop
2021-07-22 05:40:12 UTC
Post by Mainspring
Post by Bad Cop
The American left spent 50 years pushing moral relativity and
crushing the justice system so mad-dog killers can walk free,
indeed become celebrities.
Really? Is that what those voices in your fuck cavernous head telling you?
It must be really terrifying living in such paranoid fear all the time.
I hope you know there are meds you can take for such affliction.
And they blame the right for every way that's gone horribly wrong.
Fucking up the US for good is clearly attributable to rabid MAGA/GOP
alt- right human imitations. That includes all those US gun maniacs,
too, who constantly go on killing sprees, even staging the odd f...ugly
insurrections along the way.
The reservation for your suite at Gitmo is confirmed.
Whatever.! YAWN!
One thing is for sure...a nice and cosy padded cell with a well featured
straight jacket and muscle men ward staff with sedatives filled syringes
at the ready is still waiting just for you at your nearest friendly
mental asylum.