Afghanistan, US, India, China
2021-07-19 19:02:04 UTC
The Americans are fleeing from Afghanistan, with their tails between their
legs. They are doing it in the silence and darkness of the night, when
those whom they are supposed to defend are sound asleep. What a disgrace!
How despicable!
It will be most entertaining to watch Chingchongs being blown to smithereens
by the Taliban when they move in to enact their next "belt and road
initiative".

BOOM!:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/16/world/asia/china-pakistan-bus-crash-blast.html

And that was just Pakiland, not Trashcanistan yet.

Hopefully the Chingchongs will nuke Kabul before we do...
Byker
2021-07-19 19:02:04 UTC

BOOM!: http://youtu.be/riTOZDF_VkY