Deja vu
2020-03-23 09:10:07 UTC
Google "Event 201". To save you a little bit of time, it was a pandemic
exercise - a simulation involving a coronavirus that spread from bats to pigs
to humans resulting in millions of deaths worldwide. It was hosted by the
World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. It took place
on October 18th 2019.

It made me think of Visor Consulting's tube bombing exercises that were
uncannily similar to what later transpired on 7th July 2005.

It's almost as though the election of Trump and the later "Brexit" vote caused
a threat to the Globalist agenda. I can imagine George Soros shitting himself
and then he came up with Plan B...
Farmer Giles
2020-03-23 09:32:12 UTC
Google "Event 201". To save you a little bit of time, it was a pandemic
exercise - a simulation involving a coronavirus that spread from bats to pigs
to humans resulting in millions of deaths worldwide. It was hosted by the
World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. It took place
on October 18th 2019.
It made me think of Visor Consulting's tube bombing exercises that were
uncannily similar to what later transpired on 7th July 2005.
It's almost as though the election of Trump and the later "Brexit" vote caused
a threat to the Globalist agenda. I can imagine George Soros shitting himself
and then he came up with Plan B...
What do you make of this:

2020-03-23 11:08:40 UTC
Post by Farmer Giles
https://i.redd.it/f6vzu9v7eao41.jpg
It's part of an old research paper

This paper alludes to CoV-SAR which was just one of 36 coronaviruses known presumably in 2007. CoV-19 the one of prime interest at the moment is only vaguely relevant to CoV-SAR belonging to the same group)

Viruses mutate frequently most mutations being benign. However, every now and then a particular mutation will be pathogenic as we are now seeing. The system of nomenclature has two parts CoV relates to the type of the virus CoV - coronavirus so named because its shape suggests the solar corona and 19 is the last two digits of the year is was first identified i.e 2019.

Nevertheless the human (as well as other animal) immune defences will react to the viruses as 'body invaders.' This response give rise to the symptoms of the disease that we have all been told to look out for. The immune system doing its work so to speak. From this time on tits a question of whether this response kills the pathogen or the pathogen kills its victim. By and large, its the former and it's the old, vulnerable and very young who are most likely to succumb However, the antibodies produced by white cells in the blood remain in the system for years and possibly a lifetime after recovery. These protect the organism from re-infection thus rendering such reinfection not quite impossible but rare.
Farmer Giles
Impressive - all your own work?
m***@btopenworld.com
What would you know about work? You've never done any.
Farmer Giles
2020-03-23 15:04:48 UTC
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
Post by Farmer Giles
[...]
You have no idea - but nothing new there - and I'd bet the house that
I've certainly done far more than you, and for far longer.

The answer to my question is clearly no.
m***@btopenworld.com
So you say!
Farmer Giles
2020-03-23 15:15:01 UTC
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
Post by Farmer Giles
[...]
So I do, with absolute certainty. I've probably done more real work
since I passed seventy than you've done in your entire parasitic life.
m***@btopenworld.com
So you say again! How about putting some substance into what you say otherwise some people might think you a pathological liar. You hardly write in a manner that bestows trust in what you say.
Farmer Giles
2020-03-23 15:44:32 UTC
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
What would you know about work? You've never done any.
You have no idea - but nothing new there - and I'd bet the house that
I've certainly done far more than you, and for far longer.
So you say!
So I do, with absolute certainty. I've probably done more real work
since I passed seventy than you've done in your entire parasitic life.
So you say again! How about putting some substance into what you say otherwise some people might think you a pathological liar. You hardly write in a manner that bestows trust in what you say.
I'm not remotely interested in what 'some people' think, and certainly
not the bitter and twisted likes of you. You say you want the truth -
which is what you get - but you don't like being told a few home truths.
m***@btopenworld.com
Yes but we always seem to be left in a state of confusion as to whether it is the truth or even if you believe it to be the truth. I am open with what I say. You are not and that is the difference between us.
Farmer Giles
2020-03-23 16:12:57 UTC
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
[...]
Who is 'we', you and your fellow traveller Nugent?

And the only think that you're open about is unwittingly revealing your
rampant hypocrisy.
Pamela
The difference is you're a moaning parasite and the Farmer isn't.
abelard
2020-03-23 16:17:53 UTC
Post by Pamela
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
[...]
thus posts a social parasite....though i do recognise that
your self-interest is at peril
Farmer Giles
2020-03-23 16:23:58 UTC
Post by Pamela
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
[...]
Aah! I think Babbelard's found a soulmate in Rowing. I fear it will end
in tears, though. It will be like two fleas trying to suck each other's
blood.
Keema's Nan
2020-03-23 18:27:21 UTC
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
What would you know about work? You've never done any.
You have no idea - but nothing new there - and I'd bet the house that
I've certainly done far more than you, and for far longer.
So you say!
So I do, with absolute certainty. I've probably done more real work
since I passed seventy than you've done in your entire parasitic life.
So you say again! How about putting some substance into what you say
otherwise some people might think you a pathological liar. You hardly write
in a manner that bestows trust in what you say.
Well I’ve done 12 hour night shifts on a regular basis.

I estimate having done around 3000 of those during my career.
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
Work involving night shifts is hardly a 'career'.
Keema's Nan
2020-03-23 20:31:18 UTC
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
What would you know about work? You've never done any.
You have no idea - but nothing new there - and I'd bet the house that
I've certainly done far more than you, and for far longer.
So you say!
So I do, with absolute certainty. I've probably done more real work
since I passed seventy than you've done in your entire parasitic life.
So you say again! How about putting some substance into what you say
otherwise some people might think you a pathological liar. You hardly write
in a manner that bestows trust in what you say.
Well I’ve done 12 hour night shifts on a regular basis.
I estimate having done around 3000 of those during my career.
Work involving night shifts is hardly a 'career'.
Are you one of those dimwits who believes only plebs do night shifts?

Oh well. Never mind.
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
2020-03-23 20:57:44 UTC
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
What would you know about work? You've never done any.
You have no idea - but nothing new there - and I'd bet the house that
I've certainly done far more than you, and for far longer.
So you say!
So I do, with absolute certainty. I've probably done more real work
since I passed seventy than you've done in your entire parasitic life.
So you say again! How about putting some substance into what you say
otherwise some people might think you a pathological liar. You hardly write
in a manner that bestows trust in what you say.
Well I’ve done 12 hour night shifts on a regular basis.
I estimate having done around 3000 of those during my career.
Work involving night shifts is hardly a 'career'.
Are you one of those dimwits who believes only plebs do night shifts?
ONLY plebs do night shifts...at t'mill, down pit or in t'factory.
EVERYONE knows that.
Post by Keema's Nan
Oh well. Never mind.
Pleb.

Incubus
2020-03-23 11:25:34 UTC
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by Incubus
Google "Event 201". To save you a little bit of time, it was a pandemic
exercise - a simulation involving a coronavirus that spread from bats to pigs
to humans resulting in millions of deaths worldwide. It was hosted by the
World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. It took place
on October 18th 2019.
It made me think of Visor Consulting's tube bombing exercises that were
uncannily similar to what later transpired on 7th July 2005.
It's almost as though the election of Trump and the later "Brexit" vote caused
a threat to the Globalist agenda. I can imagine George Soros shitting himself
and then he came up with Plan B...
https://i.redd.it/f6vzu9v7eao41.jpg
Another warning ignored. Now China have a major stake in our 5G
infrastructure...

Excuse me, I'm being Sinophobic...
Farmer Giles
Be my guest...
Keema's Nan
2020-03-23 10:14:14 UTC
Google "Event 201". To save you a little bit of time, it was a pandemic
exercise - a simulation involving a coronavirus that spread from bats to pigs
to humans resulting in millions of deaths worldwide. It was hosted by the
World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. It took place
on October 18th 2019.
It made me think of Visor Consulting's tube bombing exercises that were
uncannily similar to what later transpired on 7th July 2005.
It's almost as though the election of Trump and the later "Brexit" vote caused
a threat to the Globalist agenda. I can imagine George Soros shitting himself
and then he came up with Plan B...
Not only that, but

At least five exercises were in operation in the days leading up to and on
9/11.

1) Operation Northern Vigilance.
2) Biowarfare Exercise Tripod II.
3) Operation Vigilant Guardian.
4) Operation Northern Guardian.
5) Operation Vigilant Warrior.

The exercises caused great confusion during the 9/11 attacks.

"First thing that went through my mind was, 'Is this part of the exercise? Is
this some kind of a screw-up?'" said Air Force Maj. Gen. Larry Arnold, who
was at a command center at the Tyndall Air Force Base in Florida. [ABC News
(http://www.billstclair.com/911timeline/2002/abcnews091402.html)]

Sgt. Jeremy W. Powell of North American Aerospace Defense Command's (Norad)
Northeast Air Defense Sector (NEADS) in Rome, N.Y., took the first call from
Boston Center. He notified NEADS commander Col. Robert K. Marr, Jr., of a
possible hijacked airliner, American Airlines Flight 11. "Part of the
exercise?" the colonel wondered. No; this is a real-world event, he was told.
[Aviation Week
(http://s3.amazonaws.com/911timeline/2002/aviationweekspacetechnology060302.ht
ml)]

As you know through previous testimony from Gen. Eberhart to Congress, we
were in the middle of a NORAD exercise at that particular time. Which means,
that basically our entire staff was focused on being able to do the air
operations center mission, which was our job to do. We had just come out of a
video teleconference with the NORAD staff and with our folks at that
particular time when I was handed note that we had a possible hijacking in
Boston Center. And it had come from the Northeast Air Defense Commander Col.
Bob Meyer (phonetic) who is commander up there and he had requested that I
call him immediately. And I was upstairs in our facility. I immediately went
downstairs and picked up the phone, asking on the way to my staff, is this
part of the exercise? Because quite honestly and frankly, we do do hijacking
scenarios as we go through these exercises from time-to-time. But I realized
that it was not – that this was real-life. [9/11 Commission
(http://permanent.access.gpo.gov/websites/www.9-
11commission.gov/archive/hearing2/9-11Commission_Hearing_2003-05-23.htm)]