Biden calls to bankrupt all white men
2021-01-11 12:04:04 UTC
"Our priority will be Black, Latino, Asian, and Native American owned
small businesses, women-owned businesses, and finally having equal
access to resources needed to reopen and rebuild." — President-elect Biden

https://twitter.com/transition46/status/1348403213200990209

"Asian" in America means mostly orientals. Note that "Asian" men in
America are already the richest group, way ahead of white men, so this
is not about helping the poor.
--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
1981 - Ghoulish Practices - Concrete
Bender B. Rodriguez
2021-01-11 18:37:29 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
"Our priority will be Black, Latino, Asian, and Native American owned
small businesses, women-owned businesses, and finally having equal
access to resources needed to reopen and rebuild." — President-elect Biden
https://twitter.com/transition46/status/1348403213200990209
"Asian" in America means mostly orientals. Note that "Asian" men in
America are already the richest group, way ahead of white men, so this
is not about helping the poor.
A very brave thing to say /after/ they voted for him :-)