What's NOT to like
Add Reply
Farmer Giles
2019-08-07 08:22:41 UTC
On Wednesday, August 7, 2019 at 7:09:21 AM UTC+1, My Name is Malcolm
Brexit no more
Little England no more
UK no more
Oil no more
Tories no more
EBC no more
Royals no more
Trident no more
Whisky no more
Gas no more
Electricity no more
28 billion a year no more
Lords no more
Rabbie no more
What's NOT to like
Scotch hands in English pockets no more
Scotch whining heard in England no more
Scotch fleeing their "beloved ain land" for England no more
RH
Brexit no more
Little England no more
UK no more
Oil no more
Tories no more
EBC no more
Royals no more
Trident no more
Whisky no more
Gas no more
Electricity no more
28 billion a year no more
Lords no more
Rabbie no more
Butchers apron no more
British NO MORE
Rounders no more
Theft from Scottish people no more
What's NOT to like
Crossposted again to give a further example just how bad things are
getting north of the border.
Keema's Nan
2019-08-07 08:54:00 UTC
Post by Farmer Giles
[...]
Or, we could just have

Anyone McAnything no more

Anyone Blair no more

Anyone Bruce no more

Anyone Currie no more

Anyone Fraser no more

Anyone Findlay no more

Anyone Hamilton no more

And so on... but just thinking about the names makes me too depressed
abelard
2019-08-07 09:06:55 UTC
On Wed, 07 Aug 2019 09:54:00 +0100, Keema's Nan
On Wednesday, August 7, 2019 at 7:09:21 AM UTC+1, My Name is Malcolm
Brexit no more
Little England no more
UK no more
Oil no more
Tories no more
EBC no more
Royals no more
Trident no more
Whisky no more
Gas no more
Electricity no more
28 billion a year no more
Lords no more
Rabbie no more
What's NOT to like
Scotch hands in English pockets no more
Scotch whining heard in England no more
Scotch fleeing their "beloved ain land" for England no more
next you'll be claiming they chose to be born there
Paul Elam
Only pathetic idiots crosspost to get attention to their pathetic lives
Farmer Giles
Or to annoy parochial little Scotchlanders - which clearly works here.
Farmer Giles
2019-08-07 14:03:14 UTC
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by Paul Elam
Post by abelard
[...]
North Britons shurely? (ed). RH
England is but a "REGION" of the UK.
And what is Scotland?
Keema's Nan
A very pretty part of the UK, but spoiled by the locals.
abelard
2019-08-07 15:55:49 UTC
On Wed, 07 Aug 2019 15:24:50 +0100, Keema's Nan
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by Paul Elam
Post by abelard
[...]
a pattern repeated planet wide
Alan Smaill
2019-08-09 16:09:06 UTC
Post by Farmer Giles
And what is Scotland?
A far-off country of which we know little (of course)

recent Guardian crossword clue:

English team facing shoot out ultimately making this? (4)
--
Alan Smaill