USA vs China: One is Going Up, the Other is Going Down
2019-09-09 05:07:58 UTC
Even though they don't follow the bicycle or the banana, they have created a system where things work. That's a product of a meritocracy.

Detailed answer here:

"China is Communist in name only. The US is a Democracy in name only."

https://qr.ae/TWKRuU

Picture here:

https://imgflip.com/i/3a2097

We should start selling my bracelets in China and bring back the bike. Then all Chinese will be happy.

#GoBananaRevolution

THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/export?format=pdf
2019-09-09 06:36:54 UTC
FAKE TIBETAN ...
YOU have a point ...
US DEMOCRACY is not good
China runs as efficient as a corporation. Corruption doesn't go unpunished.

This results in prosperity and quality of life.

Fake Tibetan is not fake, but there's Fake Democracy.
Byker
2019-09-09 20:07:18 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Even though they don't follow the bicycle or the banana, they have created
a system where things work. That's a product of a meritocracy.
"China is Communist in name only. The US is a Democracy in name only."
https://qr.ae/TWKRuU
The answer is obvious:

Byker
2019-09-10 21:13:02 UTC
It sounds like advertising and fear create a need. Capitalism pollutes the
water, then sells you bottled water. I kind of see a pattern here.
CAPITALISM IS MOTIVATED BY GREED, NOT THE PUBLIC GOOD.
Keep in mind that China is now communist in name
only: