Chinese website briefly publishes very high corona virus fatalities number
2020-02-06 17:49:30 UTC
Tencent may have accidentally leaked real data on Wuhan virus deaths
Tencent briefly lists 154,023 infections and 24,589 deaths from Wuhan
coronavirus
https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3871594
It's very unlikely that the official numbers coming out of Beijing are
accurate.

There have been multiple reports that indicate that China has been falsely
categorizing the deaths of many of the victims to keep the death toll down,
and it is also suspicious that so many corpses are being taken “directly to
the crematorium": https://tinyurl.com/rnmaxry

Forget about crematoria.

Start digging "plague pits": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plague_pit
PhantomView
2020-02-08 03:27:22 UTC
Tencent may have accidentally leaked real data on Wuhan virus deaths
Tencent briefly lists 154,023 infections and 24,589 deaths from Wuhan
coronavirus
https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3871594
It's very unlikely that the official numbers coming out of Beijing are
accurate.
There have been multiple reports that indicate that China has been falsely
categorizing the deaths of many of the victims to keep the death toll down,
and it is also suspicious that so many corpses are being taken “directly to
the crematorium": https://tinyurl.com/rnmaxry
Forget about crematoria.
Start digging "plague pits": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plague_pit
They will. They may also put the infected and
suspected-infected in the hole too. This has
gotten totally out of hand and the usual authorities
are crapping their pants - or already sick unto
death themselves.

There is a serious infrastructure meltdown in
progress now. That includes the distribution of
suppies, including the stuff you need to make
the trucks and trains go. It may soon include
the cops/emergency/political/secret-police/
military ... all those who impose Big Brother Xi's
will. Without the enforcers expect things to
just fall apart in total chaos.

Oh yea, how are all those people locked inside
their apartments getting FOOD ? If there is no
way to deliver in large quantities then in a week
or so those apartment blocks will become nothing
but huge concrete tombs.
Byker
2020-02-08 18:37:05 UTC
Post by PhantomView
Post by Byker
Forget about crematoria.
Start digging "plague pits": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plague_pit
They will. They may also put the infected and
suspected-infected in the hole too. This has
gotten totally out of hand and the usual authorities
are crapping their pants - or already sick unto
death themselves.
There is a serious infrastructure meltdown in
progress now. That includes the distribution of
suppies, including the stuff you need to make
the trucks and trains go. It may soon include
the cops/emergency/political/secret-police/
military ... all those who impose Big Brother Xi's
will. Without the enforcers expect things to
just fall apart in total chaos.
Oh yea, how are all those people locked inside
their apartments getting FOOD ?
And what about the kids whose parents have been dragged off?

Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-08 18:44:31 UTC
Post by PhantomView
Post by Byker
Forget about crematoria.
Start digging "plague pits": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plague_pit
They will. They may also put the infected and
suspected-infected in the hole too. This has
gotten totally out of hand and the usual authorities
are crapping their pants - or already sick unto
death themselves.
There is a serious infrastructure meltdown in
progress now. That includes the distribution of
suppies, including the stuff you need to make
the trucks and trains go. It may soon include
the cops/emergency/political/secret-police/
military ... all those who impose Big Brother Xi's
will. Without the enforcers expect things to
just fall apart in total chaos.
Oh yea, how are all those people locked inside
their apartments getting FOOD ?
And what about the kids whose parents have been dragged off?
http://youtu.be/A57bv0SaVr8
http://youtu.be/E2b2JndAVkk
And, how about all those poor schlubs stuck on those
cruise ships (aka plague ships) who aren't being allowed
off for two weeks. And two weeks will turn into three, four
and five as cases of nCoV increase. Those who didn't
have it will be getting it. IOW almost every passenger
will eventually come down with it.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

Darlene, Fran, and Pandora » these are easily
ignøred misandrists and anti-American harløts.
Byker
2020-02-08 18:56:42 UTC
And, how about all those poor schlubs stuck on those cruise ships (aka
plague ships) who aren't being allowed off for two weeks. And two weeks
will turn into three, four and five as cases of nCoV increase. Those who
didn't have it will be getting it. IOW almost every passenger will
eventually come down with it.
And what about those confined to their cabins? A least prisoners in solitary
confinement are allowed one hour outside of their cells each day...
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-08 19:02:04 UTC
And, how about all those poor schlubs stuck on those cruise ships (aka
plague ships) who aren't being allowed off for two weeks. And two weeks
will turn into three, four and five as cases of nCoV increase. Those who
didn't have it will be getting it. IOW almost every passenger will
eventually come down with it.
And what about those confined to their cabins? A least prisoners in solitary
confinement are allowed one hour outside of their cells each day...
I heard they are all being confined to their cabins for all
the good that will do as the same air laden with the virus
will be circulated throughout. OMG! The shear stupidity of
so-called officials!

PhantomView
2020-02-09 03:19:00 UTC
On Sat, 08 Feb 2020 14:02:04 -0500, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Byker
And, how about all those poor schlubs stuck on those cruise ships (aka
plague ships) who aren't being allowed off for two weeks. And two weeks
will turn into three, four and five as cases of nCoV increase. Those who
didn't have it will be getting it. IOW almost every passenger will
eventually come down with it.
And what about those confined to their cabins? A least prisoners in solitary
confinement are allowed one hour outside of their cells each day...
I heard they are all being confined to their cabins for all
the good that will do as the same air laden with the virus
will be circulated throughout. OMG! The shear stupidity of
so-called officials!
Some stupidity ... but mostly I think they just do not
have any way of DEALING with a quarantine of this
(escalating) scale. Even the USA does not have
many thousands of air-filtered decently-comfy
isolation rooms. They could rent-out a few Trump
hotels, but the A/C would still circulate viral
microdroplets between rooms.

So, basically these people on these ships are S.O.L.
and will remain there until the virus has run through
every succeptable individual. Bet there are special
squads hidden nearby too - to shoot anyone who
tries to slip overboard.

Now I *did* see a news blurb today about "making the
best of it". On one ship there is a wine-tasting tour group
and one of them got a buddy to deliver a case of fine
wine to the ship BY DRONE :-)
Roger
2020-02-09 11:14:03 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Byker
And what about those confined to their cabins? A least prisoners in solitary
confinement are allowed one hour outside of their cells each day...
I heard they are all being confined to their cabins for all
the good that will do as the same air laden with the virus
will be circulated throughout. OMG! The shear stupidity of
so-called officials!
A) Cabins on cruise ships generally have balconies which are screened from their neighbors.

B) AC systems con control how much air is recirculated and this is often a small proportion (heat exchange tech is now preferred); I would imagine in such a situation and with many communal areas such as restaurants and sports areas off limits and hence reducing the load, there would be zero re circulation.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-09 15:49:51 UTC
On Sat, 08 Feb 2020, PhantomView <***@PhantomView114.net> wrote:

<...>
Post by PhantomView
Some stupidity ... but mostly I think they just do not
have any way of DEALING with a quarantine of this
(escalating) scale. Even the USA does not have
many thousands of air-filtered decently-comfy
isolation rooms. They could rent-out a few Trump
hotels, but the A/C would still circulate viral
microdroplets between rooms.
So, basically these people on these ships are S.O.L.
and will remain there until the virus has run through
every succeptable individual. Bet there are special
squads hidden nearby too - to shoot anyone who
tries to slip overboard.
Now I *did* see a news blurb today about "making the
best of it". On one ship there is a wine-tasting tour group
and one of them got a buddy to deliver a case of fine
wine to the ship BY DRONE :-)
I hope somebody's intelligent enough to disinfect the
drone when it returns to from whence it came.

It seems to me very few people - even those who
are supposed to be *in the know* - have the capacity
to see more than one or two steps in front of their
own myopic faces.

Byker
2020-02-09 23:23:16 UTC
I hope somebody's intelligent enough to disinfect the drone when it
returns to from whence it came.
I'll bet the old lady thinks it's a UFO:

PhantomView
2020-02-10 02:38:36 UTC
On Sun, 09 Feb 2020 10:49:51 -0500, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by PhantomView
Some stupidity ... but mostly I think they just do not
have any way of DEALING with a quarantine of this
(escalating) scale. Even the USA does not have
many thousands of air-filtered decently-comfy
isolation rooms. They could rent-out a few Trump
hotels, but the A/C would still circulate viral
microdroplets between rooms.
So, basically these people on these ships are S.O.L.
and will remain there until the virus has run through
every succeptable individual. Bet there are special
squads hidden nearby too - to shoot anyone who
tries to slip overboard.
Now I *did* see a news blurb today about "making the
best of it". On one ship there is a wine-tasting tour group
and one of them got a buddy to deliver a case of fine
wine to the ship BY DRONE :-)
I hope somebody's intelligent enough to disinfect the
drone when it returns to from whence it came.
I would recommend incineration - or at least a few
hours under intense UV-C radiation ... but then you
could kiss all the plastic and rubber parts bye-bye.

I see they released the people on that one cruise ship
in Hong Kong - after only FOUR days. Said none of
them tested positive ... but the virus can take a week
or 10 days to take hold, and you may NOT test positive
during the incubation period.

So, HK may have more to worry about than the commies.
If there is a flare-up, Xi will make sure the whole near-island
is cut off from the world and leave them to die.
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
It seems to me very few people - even those who
are supposed to be *in the know* - have the capacity
to see more than one or two steps in front of their
own myopic faces.
A lack of foresight, that little mind-trip where you
ask the question "What COULD go wrong ?", is
nothing unusual in the human race. We get so
involved in what we WANT to do that possible
fallout just gets totally ignored.

Sometimes that may be a good thing. Otherwise
we would accomplish nothing, merely obsess
forever on possible downstream consequences.
However when dealing with a biological WMD, you
should ask that question OFTEN.
Byker
2020-02-11 16:04:28 UTC
Post by PhantomView
So, HK may have more to worry about than the commies.
If there is a flare-up, Xi will make sure the whole near-island
is cut off from the world and leave them to die.
He won't be able to keep a lid on it forever. Videos don't lie:

Even dogs are subject to masks?

"Age-restricted video (requested by uploader)"
No biggie. Download via https://notube.net/convert/en-en
Keema's Nan
2020-02-11 16:42:14 UTC
Post by PhantomView
So, HK may have more to worry about than the commies.
If there is a flare-up, Xi will make sure the whole near-island
is cut off from the world and leave them to die.
Youtube videos tend to, though.

Anyone can put bollox on there - and the sheeple hoover it all up regardless.
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/B6NRBUzVpuE
Even dogs are subject to masks?
http://youtu.be/4Cjt-Fdho_I
http://youtu.be/XL0og1njaPI
Byker
2020-02-11 22:05:22 UTC
Youtube videos tend to, though.
Anyone can put bollox on there - and the sheeple hoover it all up regardless.
It's getting so that vlogs are becoming more entertaining than "Contagion":

http://youtu.be/B6NRBUzVpuE

Byker
I wonder when Google Earth will be revealing plague pits...
PhantomView
2020-02-10 02:51:50 UTC
Post by PhantomView
Some stupidity ... but mostly I think they just do not
have any way of DEALING with a quarantine of this
(escalating) scale. Even the USA does not have
many thousands of air-filtered decently-comfy
isolation rooms.
I wonder when Google Earth will be revealing plague pits...
Too many biz entanglements with China - they will
blend fake or old images to hide such unpleasant
things. Xi barks, they will obey.

I have seen such tricks before. I had seen a US military
installation on old GE and other online photos and then
suddenly it was replaced by a picture of somewhere else,
some run-down rural-looking area. Even had a 10 year
"history" showing the fake scene ... but the trees and
grass and such did not change over the entire fake 10
year span. Of course you could drive past the place and
see a big 10-foot tall gate and a well-maintained drive
and a big shiny warning sign to stay the hell away :-)

As many cheap drones as there are these days, not to
mention the masses of surveillance sats everybody
seems to be launching, you would think the powers
that be would realize they CANNOT hide anything
that way. If you want to hide it you have to BURY it
or do one hell of a job making it look like something
other that what it is.
Byker
2020-02-10 20:05:03 UTC
Post by PhantomView
Post by Byker
I wonder when Google Earth will be revealing plague pits...
Too many biz entanglements with China - they will
blend fake or old images to hide such unpleasant
things. Xi barks, they will obey.
The producers of "The Flu" must've been psychic:

Post by PhantomView
As many cheap drones as there are these days, not to
mention the masses of surveillance sats everybody
seems to be launching, you would think the powers
that be would realize they CANNOT hide anything
that way. If you want to hide it you have to BURY it
or do one hell of a job making it look like something
other that what it is.
Bombs away!:

PhantomView
2020-02-12 02:55:00 UTC
http://youtu.be/1BvKZMg2LjU
Post by PhantomView
As many cheap drones as there are these days, not to
mention the masses of surveillance sats everybody
seems to be launching, you would think the powers
that be would realize they CANNOT hide anything
that way. If you want to hide it you have to BURY it
or do one hell of a job making it look like something
other that what it is.
http://youtu.be/VCRSO_5vpG8
"Video unavailable
This video is no longer available due to a copyright
claim by cj enm."
Byker
2020-02-12 15:35:57 UTC
Post by PhantomView
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/VCRSO_5vpG8
"Video unavailable
This video is no longer available due to a copyright
claim by cj enm."
Wow, that was quick (but SOP with YT).

Try this one: