Freedom Can Only Come From Guns, And Killing Your Fellow Americans
2021-01-12 19:39:30 UTC
When are U gonna get into yer first shootout?
Kill! Kill! Kill!!!
Hmm, somebody might consider that a threat and hand it over, with headers,
to the FBI. Are you ready to have G-men at your door?

"Mr. _________, we're from the FBI", as they present their badges.

They've paid me a visit as recently as two years ago. One guy was a
twenty-something obvious new grad of the academy with a "spiky" hairdo,
being shown the ropes by a forty-ish supervisor with salt-and-pepper hair. I
told them , "The First Amendment is meant to be used, and I use it." After
voicing my objections to "hate speech" laws in the EU and British
Commonwealth, I think they finally realized that I was no longer the
"suspected subversive" I was in 1970.

That's when the fun started. I told them about the European reactions to my
2002 posting of a mushroom cloud rising over Mecca ("Mecca 2003" at the top
and "Where's your Allah now, sandniggers?" at the bottom). One guy from
Finland blurted, "You would go to jail for that in my country!" I replied,
"Well, I'm not in your country. Go crawl back under your glacier." Another
one from the Netherlands said likewise and I responded with, "Hey, Dutchboy,
go stick your finger in the dike, and I don't mean the two-legged kind." The
agents couldn't keep a straight face.

Then I told them about the time a black woman in
soc.culture.african.american asked, "Why were black cavalrymen called
'Buffalo Soldiers'?." I responded with, "That's because, like their
four-legged namesakes, the Indians soon discovered that shooting them in the
head only made them run faster." This gal then retorted, "I CANNOT BELIEVE
HOW IGNORANT YOU ARE!" Again, laughter followed.

Most Americans under 55 have no living memory of the turmoil of the 1960s or
the Vietnam era. All they know is what they've been TAUGHT by PC-puking
leftist teachers. J. Edgar Hoover kicked off before either of the these two
guys were born.

After 9/11, federal agents are required to check out EVERY tip they get, no
matter how seemingly ludicrous. The G-men told me that four or five times,
indicating that they were near-overwhelmed by all the leads they had to
check out (Two MONTHS had elapsed between the complaint and their arrival on
my property).

We talked for about twenty minutes, and as they left, they suggested
somewhat tongue-in-cheekishly that I should be more careful about what I
post...
BeamMeUpScotty
2021-01-12 19:49:04 UTC
When are U gonna get into yer first shootout?
Kill! Kill! Kill!!!
Hmm, somebody might consider that a threat and hand it over, with headers,
to the FBI. Are you ready to have G-men at your door?
"Mr. _________, we're from the FBI", as they present their badges.
Love your country, but fear your Government, and when they say we're
here from the government and we're here to help.... *run Forest, run*