Sky's recent coverage.
Gary Walker
2019-11-06 13:59:11 UTC
Firstly, we had Sky headlining that Tory MPs mocked Corbyn's "Grenfell tie" (when they were unaware of its symbolism) and now they're platforming the usual suspects to demand JRM resign amid wild and petulant claims that he's slurred the Grenfell victims.

My biggest regret is that both Mogg and his supporter Andrew Bridgen have caved in to the dishonest hysteria and issued apologies.

https://news.sky.com/story/jacob-rees-mogg-profoundly-sorry-for-grenfell-comments-11854742

I just hope voters see through this blatant chicanery on polling day.
Dan S. MacAbre
2019-11-06 14:02:29 UTC
Post by Gary Walker
Firstly, we had Sky headlining that Tory MPs mocked Corbyn's "Grenfell tie" (when they were unaware of its symbolism) and now they're platforming the usual suspects to demand JRM resign amid wild and petulant claims that he's slurred the Grenfell victims.
My biggest regret is that both Mogg and his supporter Andrew Bridgen have caved in to the dishonest hysteria and issued apologies.
Why apologise to the perpetually outraged? Not impressed.
Gary Walker
2019-11-06 15:11:37 UTC
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by Gary Walker
Firstly, we had Sky headlining that Tory MPs mocked Corbyn's "Grenfell tie" (when they were unaware of its symbolism) and now they're platforming the usual suspects to demand JRM resign amid wild and petulant claims that he's slurred the Grenfell victims.
My biggest regret is that both Mogg and his supporter Andrew Bridgen have caved in to the dishonest hysteria and issued apologies.
Why apologise to the perpetually outraged? Not impressed.
They need to face down this sort of thing. The shrill will only get shriller, but those outside the bubble will applaud them.