Shock horror
2020-03-23 11:42:49 UTC
India, population 1.3 billion, has now 425 confirmed coronavirus cases.

How do they manage that, being so close to China? Isn’t it amazing just
what the Himalayas can do when they put their spiritual minds to it.
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
2020-03-23 12:46:56 UTC
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 11:42:49 +0000, Keema's Nan
Post by Keema's Nan
India, population 1.3 billion, has now 425 confirmed coronavirus cases.
How do they manage that, being so close to China? Isn’t it amazing just
what the Himalayas can do when they put their spiritual minds to it.
The real number of cases in a shithole country like India has to be
much higher. They just don't know it yet.
Keema's Nan
2020-03-23 13:15:24 UTC
Post by Keema's Nan
India, population 1.3 billion, has now 425 confirmed coronavirus cases.
How do they manage that, being so close to China? Isn’t it amazing just
what the Himalayas can do when they put their spiritual minds to it.
The real number of cases in a shithole country like India has to be
much higher. They just don't know it yet.
Or maybe because it is such a shithole, the virus finds it difficult to
survive due to being over-run by bacteria?
Ophelia
2020-03-23 14:42:46 UTC
Post by Keema's Nan
India, population 1.3 billion, has now 425 confirmed coronavirus cases.
How do they manage that, being so close to China? Isn’t it amazing just
what the Himalayas can do when they put their spiritual minds to it.
The real number of cases in a shithole country like India has to be
much higher. They just don't know it yet.
Or maybe because it is such a shithole, the virus finds it difficult to
survive due to being over-run by bacteria?
LOL that wouldn't surprise me! I have lived in India and seen them using
the street as a toilet.
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
2020-03-23 15:42:07 UTC
Post by Keema's Nan
India, population 1.3 billion, has now 425 confirmed coronavirus cases.
How do they manage that, being so close to China? Isn’t it amazing just
what the Himalayas can do when they put their spiritual minds to it.
The real number of cases in a shithole country like India has to be
much higher. They just don't know it yet.
Or maybe because it is such a shithole, the virus finds it difficult to
survive due to being over-run by bacteria?
LOL that wouldn't surprise me! I have lived in India and seen them using
the street as a toilet.
'Open defecation' is a national pastime in India...and constipation is
unheard of!
Keema's Nan
Is that your chat up line to the luvvly laydees?
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
2020-03-23 19:32:08 UTC
Post by Keema's Nan
India, population 1.3 billion, has now 425 confirmed coronavirus cases.
How do they manage that, being so close to China? Isn’t it amazing just
what the Himalayas can do when they put their spiritual minds to it.
The real number of cases in a shithole country like India has to be
much higher. They just don't know it yet.
Or maybe because it is such a shithole, the virus finds it difficult to
survive due to being over-run by bacteria?
LOL that wouldn't surprise me! I have lived in India and seen them using
the street as a toilet.
'Open defecation' is a national pastime in India...and constipation is
unheard of!
Is that your chat up line to the luvvly laydees?
Only when we were in India during the Raj.
"Queen Wictoria wery good man."
Ophelia
<g>
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
2020-03-23 15:42:14 UTC
Post by Keema's Nan
India, population 1.3 billion, has now 425 confirmed coronavirus cases.
How do they manage that, being so close to China? Isn’t it amazing just
what the Himalayas can do when they put their spiritual minds to it.
The real number of cases in a shithole country like India has to be
much higher. They just don't know it yet.
Or maybe because it is such a shithole, the virus finds it difficult to
survive due to being over-run by bacteria?
Quite possibly. Corona is no match for cholera, typhoid and amoebic
dysentery!